Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award (2231 Views)

Anger As DSS Gives ‘Anti-Kidnapping Manual’ To VIPs / Orji Kalu Lectures Senate, FG On Agriculture, Makes Reference To Ogbomosho Mango / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Fake Luther Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by AngryNaijaMan: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Yesterday they were all celebrating what turned out to be scam. But you can no longer find those tweets by @presidency and by @MBuhari.
That's it folks, they've admitted they were scammed. All BMCs were probably asked to delete the embarrassing Martin Luther King scam.

1 Like

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by taylor89(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lol

Shameless Idiots

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
E
Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by three: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Don't worry

3 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by three: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by Crocky23: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Shame don catch dem grin grin
Biggest scam since alpha beta won contract to supply Tinubu with mint notes.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by Ngokafor(f): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Useless people.

3 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by deomelllo: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Another fake ipob news...

Jobless village losers..
Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by SarkinYarki: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
We shall also delete the useless Buhari govt at the 2019 polls by God's Grace

19 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by AngryNaijaMan: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
@three
Thanks, let's save this for posterity.

1 Like

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by IVORY2009(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by AngryNaijaMan: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
deomelllo:

Jobless village losers..
[/s]
The fake news is the one your slave master posted yesterday on his Twitter handle.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by deomelllo: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
AngryNaijaMan:
[s][/s]
The fake news is the one your slave master posted yesterday on his Twitter handle.
[/s]

Igbos and fake news are like brothers and sisters..
Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by doublewisdom: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by BrokenTV: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

Jobless village losers..
So IPOB now controls those handles, please is time that you grow up.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by slimghost(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
BrokenTV:

Dude is trying to earn a living. They are paid per post, so bother no more. A zombie will always be one.

These useless urchins were instructed to derail any anti-Buhari thred with things like 'IPOD' 'Pigs' e.t.c

10 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by saaron(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Too late! Anything posted on the Internet stays there forever. A legacy that will haunt buhari's destructive govt even after they leave office.
Anyway, a rudderless govt that shops for fake international awards should never be taken serious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by ruggedized1: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dey there. IPOB compromised the account handler with $5million. There is no limit to what Ipob could do. cheesy

BrokenTV:

1 Like

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by ZorGBUooeh: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

Jobless village losers..
Hahahahahahaha!Yu sound pained. grin

Take heart,I have good news for yu..I will honor the durllard with the Chukwuemeka ezeugo REVEREND KING award. tongue
All na KING. tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by SIRmanjar(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mods I know say una nor like me,but abeg this here is a front page material. cheesy
Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by Nancydearie(f): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is serious, what kind of government is this? May God save us all.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by DerideGull(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Most Africans are fools. Why the hell do you idiots celebrate "Black anything"? Africans are not black and human being is either black or white. I shall bet my cent that if the European mount campaign to tell that Africans are "Brown", the dumbass Africans will happily accept and go further to fight anybody who disapproves. Color is not human and stop making fool out of your silly selves.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Take heart,I have good news for yu..I will honor the durllard with the Chukwuemeka ezeugo REVEREND KING award. tongue
All na KING. tongue
all Na king my Broda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by ifyan(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
God Almighty and Nigerians don catch dem.

Were are those BMC zombies that were defending disaster to come out.

Hmm hmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by ifyan(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
@DerideGull

Who be this, did you escape.

Wrong thread.
Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by omniwater: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Scammers got scammed

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by GenbIoodykiller: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
deomelllo:

Jobless village losers..
[/s]even your apc members are laughing at you
try harder to become a nairaland apc zombie
nooooo nobody knows you
the award is reserved for sarrki only
try elsewhere
trash trash trash
Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by GenbIoodykiller: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

All na KING. tongue
lol you just killed the attention seeker grin

cc
deomelllo

1 Like

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by reesemachh(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

Jobless village losers..

are you a man at all or you just paid to not to understand what even a basic 5 pupil will easily decode.Even if you are a supporter of Buhari this is shame and nothing wrong in admitting it. I donno why you go about calling everyone Ipob even when you know you are not making sense...Guy get sense Oooh at least sometimes Sarki and Madridguy sef dey talk with reason sometimes when dey see that Buhari has fumbled....for posterity sake stop disgracing yourself make people no dey see you as a fool
Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
APCheat as usual
Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by Kemperor: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

Jobless village losers..

Ewu aboki

1 Like

Re: Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari should be given an award for the most foolish leader in the history of the world. Even the gods regret and marvel at such monumental stupidity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Governor Fayose And His Deputy Meet Bola Tinubu Today In Lagos / IPOB: OWERRI ON TOTAL LOCK DOWN. (PICTURES ) / 8 Children Found Dead In Building Collapse On Tuesday Night(graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.