Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Sowore 2019: Sowore Omoyele Takes His Presidential Campaign To Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore 2019: Sowore Omoyele Takes His Presidential Campaign To Ibadan (985 Views)

Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) / Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore 2019: Sowore Omoyele Takes His Presidential Campaign To Ibadan by divineappo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
The Sahara Reporters Publisher has gradually begun his campaign for Presidency in 2019.

He will be holding a Town hall meeting in the ancient city of Ibadan in Oyo state.

Date: April 6th 2018
Time: 11 am prompt.
Venue: Onosode Hall, International Conference Center, 2nd Gate, University of Ibadan

Moderator: Edmund Obilo

Re: Sowore 2019: Sowore Omoyele Takes His Presidential Campaign To Ibadan by divineappo(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
more pics

Re: Sowore 2019: Sowore Omoyele Takes His Presidential Campaign To Ibadan by tribalistseun: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Brown roof republic. We have to donate funds for this people to change their roof to aluminum
Re: Sowore 2019: Sowore Omoyele Takes His Presidential Campaign To Ibadan by AustineE1: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
i do not hold anything against Mr Sowore presidential ambition but i know this is just a publicity stunt. Young and vibrant youths like Mr Sowore can make the difference but even youths from his very constituency would rather vote any idiot recommended by Bola Tinubu than follow the voice of reason.
I therefore suggest that he should contest for Lagos governorship and test the water,many of us who are real progressive will vote him for Lagos governorship position. We need fresh air and Mr Sowore has what it takes.
Re: Sowore 2019: Sowore Omoyele Takes His Presidential Campaign To Ibadan by divineappo(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sowore will shock the heavyweight
Have u heard of the word "revolution" That's what this guy is capable of
Re: Sowore 2019: Sowore Omoyele Takes His Presidential Campaign To Ibadan by ifyalways(f): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Interesting. . .

I'm watching keenly undecided

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport / I’m In Ekiti Guber Race To Chase Out Charlatans – Fayemi Writes Tinubu & Oyegun / Throwing Light On The Recent Argument On Who Owns The Awori Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.