Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) (28754 Views)

How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / You're A Dictator, Tinubu Blast Goodluck Jonathan. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
While Speaking at his 66th birthday colloquium,  Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, blast the former President of Nigeria "Olusegun Obasanjo" over the letters he wrote to the president of Nigeria "Muhammadu Buhari"

"Somebody who is writing letter these days, a letter of politics. As if they've never been there before. Bad belle letters ...don't worry. I don't want to address that today" He says.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RUd-tCxVVo

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/tinubu-blast-obasanjo-over-his-letters.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
angry

This frog eyed thief and ritualist have sold his conscience and soul to slavery in the hands of his cunny masters. Even in the face of injustice and killings going on in different parts of the country, he's throwing shades at another evil man OBJ who was conscientuous enough to point out the anomalies in buhari's government.

When has politics become idiocy?
When has it become apathy towards people's affairs?
Why is Tinubu so greedy for goodness sake; selling people's hope and aspiration just to have access to be able to prostate in Aso rock. Tinubu is feasting on people's blood for failing to call out a bloodsucking President he sold to his people

Why not call a spade a spade. And the spade is that Buhari has faaaaiiiillllled!!!!!

Come 2019, Daura will need him more than Nigerians need him.

216 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lol
*Singing*
"Awodi n'fo rere: oloun fe mo Oluwa
Awodi n'fo loke rere ooo: oloun fe mo Oluwa

Ibi ti o fo de ko ye mi ooo
Ofe seleya ooo
Araye, ofe seleya
Eye emabawi

(All that just means that the eagle that flies into the clouds saying he wants to reach heaven is looking to disgrace himself)

Another Obasanjo-Tinubu clash. This time, they are both out of office and they only have influence no power.

Tinubu has the lead though. The scoreline is Tinubu 1: Obasanjo 0

This fight wont end well. I kuku have my popcorn ready

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by jnfoage: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hmmm. The jagaban himself is set to demystify ebora and from all indications, the jagaban holds the 5 aces.
2019 will be very interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by naijjaman(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
ELEPHANTS are fighting. Lets be looking!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by bayaar(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
They're All Criminals

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
mumu dey worry am..

If his candidatdes loses election once, I am sure nhe will die from the feeling of defeat and heartbreak.. Lagosians have been held at ransom by tinubu for so long... this is slavery re-packaged aswear..

Tinubu owns 60% of lagos.. if you don't know, you don't know.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by Fongido(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Still wondering if a fool like Tinubu exist. suffering and smiling. Dullard slave

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by ChiefSweetus: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dem fight? shocked Obj go kill tinumbu with blow na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by GenbIoodykiller: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
i pity some yeroba Christians who still thinks that Tinubu is a yeroba leader
the truth is that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond and a selfish scumbag that is only for his pocket instead of living up to the reputation being given to him by majority of yeroba Muslims and few deceived yeroba Christians.

have you ever seen Tinubu criticize Buhari on issues that affects South west?
issues like fulani herdsmen in yeroba land and clashes between hausa and yerobas are supposed to be addressed by the so called yeroba leader.
instead of being the leader he's supposed to be he's busy dragging him power with oyegun thinking that secretly Buhari is not behind oyegun.
the way Buhari is playing this man like ludo ee
first he left him in the dark regarding saraki and saraki a small boy used him to prepare egusi soup
then Buhari gave him an impossible mission to reconcile apc even when it's obvious its impossible
and again Buhari went ahead to declare oyegun tenure elongation illegal even when him(Buhari) knew that he doesn't have the power to do that but he just need Tinubu to see that he's not with oyegun grin what a deceit
instead of this bastard to man up he's busy licking Buhari's asss and selling off his people.

Fayose is billion times better than Tinubu Osibanjo awolowo and any yeroba leader dead
at least Fayose made the almighty ruthless fulani herdsmen look like sisi cheesy
he's the real yeroba leader here
anyway am not suprised because he's a yeroba Christian

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
OK. Don't talk about it
Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by truthstands12: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Keep deceiving yourself BAT. If you are used in 2019, you'll see total discarding after the election because you'll be of no need to them after that. Be wise.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by gurunlocker: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
These people has forgotten that OBJ actually contributed directly or indirectly to their emergence to power. They obviously don't want to hear anyone telling them the truth.

I must applaud BAT for his continuous Buhari ass licking despite relegating him. Those people you are ass licking GNF about you, they only want their reelection.

Trust me, you will still be used and dumped as usual, by that time it would have been late.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by Monaco2(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin Bad belle latter
Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by Actuarydeji(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Seriously speaking, I hate the way some Yoruba leaders used to behave. Why are we fond of selling ourselves to Hausa/Fulani?!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by jnfoage: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
truthstands12:
Keep deceiving yourself BAT. If you are used in 2019, you'll see total discarding after the election because you'll be of no need to them after that. Be wise.
All in one breath:
Tinubu is irrelevant,
Tinubu looted and buhari refuse to probe him.
Buhari is in Lagos for Tinubu Birthday,
Yet
He is used and dumped,
He will be used and dumped in 2019.
Pls just asking, how do you guys combine these types of incoherence in a single brain?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by Mayydayy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
This man has got no shame.
If Buhari by any chance wins election again.I pity the odoriferous mouth odour man.
He has not been able to read the handwriting on the wall.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by BabatCargo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tinubu better mind what you say and Watch your back...

Shipping from China to Nigeria now $4.5/kg

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by BruncleZuma: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by flokii: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Actuarydeji:
Seriously speaking, I hate the way some Yoruba leaders used to behave. Why are we fond of selling ourselves to Hausa/Fulani?!

Selling you say?

So because Yorubas roll freely with Hausas/Fulanis more than Igbos, we are now slaves?

What will you call a tribe that did 1 million man march for Abacha, only to be crying foul now?

What will you call Ekweme and Azikiwe that did boy boy for their juniors of Hausa/Fulani descent.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by MrPresident1: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin
Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by Flokey: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tinubu is a great afonja asslicker

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by ipobarecriminals: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
sad baba dey wait for una in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by veacea: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
all na politics, but I used to think that BAT is more matured but anyway that's part of the game.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by tunjibadosnen: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
talk is cheap let them write or speak, ofe lohun, Jagaban Carry go!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by veacea: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Flokey:
V

V for vagina abi na virgin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by usba: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mynd44:
Lol
*Singing*
"Awodi n'fo rere: oloun fe mo Oluwa
Awodi n'fo loke rere ooo: oloun fe mo Oluwa

Ibi ti o fo de ko ye mi ooo
Ofe seleya ooo
Araye, ofe seleya
Eye emabawi

This fight wont end well. I kuku have my popcorn ready

Deleted
Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by SarkinYarki: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Anybody that still support Buhari is clearly an enemy of the Nigerian people and Tiinbubhas made it clear today that he is the enemy of the Nigerian people and should be treated as such ..Mr Tinubu when it come to light and darkness Buhari is the darkest shade of darkness around trust me .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by ozoebuka1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
The foolishness of man, especially Nigerian men is beyond my comprehension...

Why some people still rally behind Buhari and Tinubu is what I don't get!!! These people are those that spoilt Nigeria, instead of we future generations taking sides with these people that failed us, I we should be criticizing both of them. angry angry angry

Like Buhari like Tinubu like obasanjo!!!

Nigeria is a bad country today because of these people. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) by coluka: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
He must do the bidding of his Fulani master

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliyu Usman's Properties Sealed By EFCC In Abuja (Photos) / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession / Governor Ikpeazu Lectures Students Of ABSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.