Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) (45290 Views)

Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Buhari’s Visit: Lagosians Trek To Their Destinations Due To Road Blocks (video) / Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by ddeola: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2018
Our pple no dey hear word. Make una siddon for house simple !

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by bakila: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2018
Ishilove:

My thought exactly. The man did not ask the governor to shut down major routes because he is visiting. it is the thieving fool at the helm of Lagos affairs one should hold accountable
The reason for most of the negetive comments are obvious.
Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
If Donald Trump goes To California, I don't see anything like California residents Trek..
Buhari only knows about hardship and oppression and that is why he shares it anywhere he goes undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by babaajanaku1: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2018
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by Baba Ajanaku. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: 07010838255. On Facebook by clicking this link https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks or email us on templeofwealth1@gmail.com....
come today with your problems and get your solution within 3 days...
Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
If Donald Trump goes To California, I don't see anything like California residents Trek..
Lai will be like 'we need people to loose weight cos they've been getting fat since beginning of Buhari's tenure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia / Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.