Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos (39315 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / 2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by fk002: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
See abundant land for North and west...
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Nwaohafia1: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
brosci:
i and my siblings will be so rich we wont have to worry about sharing family land.

blood is thicker than water
blood is thicker than land

Amen oooo
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Jethrolite(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Two brothers decided to take their disagreement to the streets as they engaged each other in a bloody clash over land in Delta state. According to reports, one of the brothers is alleged to have stabbed the other in the neck. The brother who was stabbed has been identified as Anthony, a panel beater in Sapele area of the state.

Neighbours and passersby had to restrain the brothers from causing more harm to themselves.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/two-brothers-fight-each-other-in-public-over-land-in-delta-state-photos.html
Why have you guys made a habit of reporting on negative news about this place? You are creating a distorted picture of the town to outsiders and it is not right.
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by InfernoNig: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Warri!!!! Champions of Warri
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by adecz: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
cool cool

Abegi, make una allow dem fight.

Wen dem don succeed in killing demsef,

i go come take over the land on both dem behalf!!! grin
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by AreaFada2: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Madness.
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Tosinville(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Land sef dey important.
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by samjake: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
@signatur. Big codes amz also accepted
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by tealaw(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dem use land matter do igbo ppl?
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Billionboi: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
OvieNeo:
i
@ur pix

Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by maureen44(f): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
One day we will kiss d bucket, while d land remains. God help us
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Liliyann:
Poverty is a bastard!!
Real men don't fight for land or property!
Hustle hard and you will be able to get sth more better than that even in a better location!
Don't kill yourself because of land,you met the land here and you will not carry it to heaven,the least they will do is bury you there!
Many have died coz of land!
Life first!!
Family over worldly possession!!
waste of time
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by mikaelangelov: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
OvieNeo:
Na dem sabi

shocked shocked shocked

this ur pics just made my john Thomas to nod very well, that fleshy laps, and vj is made in heaven

abeg wetin consan me with pipu wet dey fight.

dem papa drop land for them, mine has none

mtcheew
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by victorian(f): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
No unity in purpose. Thank God for my elder brother he will leave it all for me so long it will make me happy! Mum has said nothing should ever make us go against one and other.

The point is that one person needs to show maturity and play the big brother role.

Dream on.

And what if, after your mum demise, because whether we like it or not, she will go when her time is up on earth.

Then, after burial arrangements and all, he comes up , arrange family and claim the bigger share of the land and share it 70-50percent, cos he's your elder brother. Or even claim all the property cos he's the eldest.

What will you do?
Since you are younger.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Temibabie(f): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Awon ode meji
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by buzweb: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is very serious
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by deyink1: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
omo ale jati jati. by the way am in need of samsung galaxy s4 board i9505 variant in ibadan contact: 07086503756
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
victorian:

Dream on.

And what if, after your mum demise, because whether we like it or not, she will go when her time is up on earth.

Then, after burial arrangements and all, he comes up , arrange family and claim the bigger share of the land and share it 70-50percent, cos he's your elder brother. Or even claim all the property cos he's the eldest.

What will you do?
Since you are younger.

Abi!
Will he play the role of the younger brother? (according to his initial comment.)
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Mekanus(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
OvieNeo:
Na dem sabi
shocked shocked
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by KingsleyCEO: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
victorian:

Dream on.

What will you do?
Since you are younger.

By the sweet grace of God I have gotten to the level where material issues don't bother me. We are all grown up now and far beyond that level.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by victorian(f): 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
JohnXcel:
Abi!
Will he play the role of the younger brother (according to his initial comment?)

I wonder too ooo

A younger brother wishing and believing his elder brother will end up becoming his younger one, so that him, the younger brother will be happy. cheesy

Have never heard such a wack, psychotic statement before except from one of my younger brother, who was always struggling seniority with me. And to make our mum happy, I was calm about his gragra.
Immediately our mum died, he wanted to assume his delusional senior role cheesy

He's a guy and am a lady.. Am the senior, he my junior.

Quickly I placed him in his rightful position! God has made me the eldest and that how it will remain. He quarreled seriously with me, he tried fighting me, he was spoiling my name here and there. I didnt bulge. But I stood my ground.
It was really messy between me and him. Police came in and intervened.

But at the end. What happened?

Last last, I still won with all his antics, and evil plotting. They all failed and backfired on him. Because the God I serve has created me the eldest and my younger one cannot take my birthright from me. No way.

I told him to go and blame God for not making him first born. And he shouldn't cross my path anymore. We shared all the properties equally and everyone went his or way.
He blew his inheritance on women and drugs . I just shook my head. I saw it coming already.

And that's the end of Solomon Grande.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by victorian(f): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

By the sweet grace of God I have gotten to the level where material issues don't bother me. We are all grown up now and far beyond that level.

Better, that's more like it.

And funny enough, it's not even about the property. It's about the eldest assuming his rightful role when the time comes.

That's the main issue.
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
sad sad see the useless tout yansh .Eni bi omo oran ni pon
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by revontuli(f): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
They will catch hookworms walking around barefoot in that filthy mud!
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by TourismMan(m): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Talk about PSquare matter
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by CheedyJ(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
brosci:
i and my siblings will be so rich we wont have to worry about sharing family land.

blood is thicker than water
blood is thicker than land
Wen poverty hold siblings,u go know say money is thicker Dan blood but sha,poverty isn't our portion...
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by kenodrill: 1:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Say no to greed and selfishness!
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Bowwow11(m): 2:56am On Mar 30, 2018
bad news always emanate from sapele
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by AreaFada2: 3:08am On Mar 30, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
I hate men like that man on light blue shirt in the last picture. Instead of going to separate the fight, he is far off cos of fear enjoying the scene with his hands at his back. He is not man enough.
My dear, if the man is hit and killed doing so, who will feed his family? shocked shocked

People die daily like that. A friend lost a 30-something years old cousin, who was already planning his wedding just about two months ago. Separating husband & wife fighting. His fiancee, parents, siblings and friends are devastated. It was even the wife who struck the mortal blow.
As we speak the husband and family are trying to settle the deceased's family out of court. He died for nothing basically.

If two blood brothers can decide to physically fight and possibly injure, maim and kill each other, is it "tafia" good Samaritan aka Mr Separator that they will spare?

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by subcbouy: 4:03am On Mar 30, 2018
Useless tin. Na papa property wey don die na him wey diz ones wan die put?

Mak dem go hussle der own
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by ComrTega(m): 6:21am On Mar 30, 2018
����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day / Missing Kenyan Lady Found In The Mortuary, Had Her Pant Partly Lowered / UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.