Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos (39317 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / 2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by ACE1010: 6:45am On Mar 30, 2018
Monkey no dey born snake.... Crocodile no dey born lizard.... Their behavior tell who their father was. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by kullozone(m): 6:57am On Mar 30, 2018
Lol...
This my people sef... I no know why we too rough and stubborn.
I don't know the stabber and stabbee oh! And We didn't see the other one, but I dey sure say this one wey I dey see so go beat the other one smiley

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Shugavee(f): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2018
People fight for more foolish reasons!! So nothing here to me
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2018
buhari come and settle ur problm
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by kentzz(f): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2018
That's how they are over there. Their agbero life is so bad that they don't have shame but can do anything do able more especially when it comes to landed property
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by xpool(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2018
Olalan:
One can imagine the kind of upbringing they had
This is beyond upbringing or whatever you meant.
Property family inheritance and disputes cuts across all classes of people, go to the law courts, police stations etc and verify.
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2018
victorian:

I wonder too ooo

A younger brother wishing and believing his elder brother will end up becoming his younger one, so that him, the younger brother will be happy. cheesy

Have never heard such a wack, psychotic statement before except from one of my younger brother, who was always struggling seniority with me. And to make our mum happy, I was calm about his gragra.
Immediately our mum died, he wanted to assume his delusional senior role cheesy

He's a guy and am a lady.. Am the senior, he my junior.

Quickly I placed him in his rightful position! God has made me the eldest and that how it will remain. He quarreled seriously with me, he tried fighting me, he was spoiling my name here and there. I didnt bulge. But I stood my ground.
It was really messy between me and him. Police came in and intervened.

But at the end. What happened?

Last last, I still won with all his antics, and evil plotting. They all failed and backfired on him. Because the God I serve has created me the eldest and my younger one cannot take my birthright from me. No way.

I told him to go and blame God for not making him first born. And he shouldn't cross my path anymore. We shared all the properties equally and everyone went his or way.
He blew his inheritance on women and drugs . I just shook my head. I saw it coming already.

And that's the end of Solomon Grande.

So u are now happy

keep quiet there jhor!

I believe by now u are in ur husband's huz... Nonsense undecided
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by BIXYBABE: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2018
From Ogun (sweat) to Ogun (property) to Ogun (crisis)
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by poseidon12: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2018
brosci:
i and my siblings will be so rich we wont have to worry about sharing family land.

blood is thicker than water
blood is thicker than land

So what happens if things don't work out as you expected? I guess you then have to worry about sharing family land.
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by victorian(f): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

So u are now happy

keep quiet there jhor!

I believe by now u are in ur husband's huz... Nonsense undecided

Shut it!

What do you even know?

Even when I was in my husband's house when it happened, although he wasn't in the country then. my inheritance and rights can never be taken away from me, unless I willing let go of it.

At least he has learnt his lesson. All his arrogance melted away when he mismanaged his wealth. Village he was running away from, He had to relocate back there. He's staying in one of the rooms in one of the main family houses in the village. At least he can't sell that one , with other flats been rented out when our parents were alive and claim ownership of all cheesy.
Cos all the extended family members are seated on those ones in the village .
No-one dares drag it from them. Lol

Am also kind as well, I gave him all my own quota of the share of the rents coming out from the houses in the village when I saw how he was really suffering afterwards.

So at least, no one at home will say am a wicked elder sister, I also have a kind soul. Extended family and tenants were amazed when I directed them to give him my own share of the tenants' rents.

I just had to teach him a lesson earlier before. And make him realize he can't disregard me cos am a woman. He has given his life to Christ nw, shelved women, drugs and preaching to people over there. Such a wonderful transformation.

For now, he preaches , he lives in a free house and eats free meals in the village, without working for it. Except reminding tenants to pay their rents as at when due. He's part of the landlord committee in the village.

So don't worry he's OK, as at the last time, I called one of my uncle and asked for his welfare. They said he's fine.
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2018
victorian:
[s]

Shut it!

What do you even know?

Even when I was in my husband's house when it happened, although he wasn't in the country then. my inheritance and rights can never be taken away from me, unless I willing let go of it.

At least he has learnt his lesson. All his arrogance melted away when he mismanaged his wealth. Village he was running away from, He had to relocate back there. He's staying in one of the rooms in one of the main family houses in the village. At least he can't sell that one , with other flats been rented out when our parents were alive and claim ownership of all cheesy.
Cos all the extended family members are seated on those ones in the village .
No-one dares drag it from them. Lol

Am also kind as well, I gave him all my own quota of the share of the rents coming out from the houses in the village when I saw how he was really suffering afterwards.

So at least, no one at home will say am a wicked elder sister, I also have a kind soul. Extended family and tenants were amazed when I directed them to give him my own share of the tenants' rents.

I just had to teach him a lesson earlier before. And make him realize he can't disregard me cos am a woman. He has given his life to Christ nw, shelved women, drugs and preaching to people over there. Such a wonderful transformation.

For now, he preaches , he lives in a free house and eats free meals in the village, without working for it. Except reminding tenants to pay their rents as at when due. He's part of the landlord committee in the village.

So don't worry he's OK, as at the last time, I called one of my uncle and asked for his welfare. They said he's fine. [/s]

Clap for yourself...

You must be smoking something over there. cheesy

Who told u that he is okay in the village. The same place he was initially running away from

You must take him to the town... o yes! That's what u owe ur mum. He must start a new life there. If he is not yet married ...take him out asap! Youths should not waste in the village.

The world is watching u! sad

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by victorian(f): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

Clap for yourself...

You must be smoking something over there. cheesy

Who told u that he is okay in the village. The same place he was initially running away from

You must take him to the town... o yes! That's what u owe ur mum. He must start a new life there. If he is not yet married ...take him out asap! Youths should not waste in the village.

The world is watching u! sad

He's better off there.. He's not a kid.. A man of 33years?
Na so

If he can't use his brain as a graduate and the resources around him to change his life for the better.. Then sorry is his name.

I have my own life to live. I got to this level through God's grace and with my thinking cap on.
If he can't think for himself., then OYO.

Let him stay there.
If you are not happy, go to our village and teach him how to succeed more than that level. grin

The world is watching me indeed! Let the world watch.. The world won't stop watching for a million years to come. So am less concerned. If you bother yourself about the world. The world will push u, 6ft under without feeling remorse .
You can't satisfy the whole world.

Simply satisfy your conscience, that's all

So keep your theory and advise to yourself.

It's not needed.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2018
victorian:

He's better off there.. He's not a kid.. A man of 33years?
Na so

If he can't use his brain as a graduate and the resources around him to change his life for the better.. Then sorry is his name.

I have my own life to live. I got to this level through God's grace and with my thinking cap on.
If he can't think for himself., then OYO.

Let him stay there.
If you are not happy, go to our village and teach him how to succeed more than that level. grin

Anyways my mum is very happy with me. I see her in my dreams, chatting with me and we going places.
So keep your theory and advise to yourself.

It's not needed.

Oh that highlights the kind of sibling you must be..

Your own blood Damn bad of you.

@the bolded, Did I heard you right

You see, play and dine with familiar spirit in your dream that resembles ur mum.

Hope u know the implications of seeing a dead person in dreams

God save u!
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by victorian(f): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

Oh that highlights the kind of sibling you must be..

Your own blood Damn bad of you.

@the bolded, Did I heard you right

You see, play and dine with familiar spirit in your dream that resembles ur mum.

Hope u know the implications of seeing a dead person in dreams

God save u!

Amen! smiley
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2018
poseidon12:

So what happens if things don't work out as you expected? I guess you then have to worry about sharing family land.

no. family property is not my property.
what is mine is mine and what is'nt, is'nt.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by samisj4real(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
The op's camera is damn sharp
Re: Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos by Kojiek: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Stupidity in the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day / Missing Kenyan Lady Found In The Mortuary, Had Her Pant Partly Lowered / UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.