Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,683 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

My Perfect Kind Of Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Perfect Kind Of Girl. (931 Views)

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Perfect Kind Of Girl. by CLOUT(m): 3:00am On Mar 30, 2018
I don't know if girls with this kind of quality exists but from my experience, I only come across a girl who perfectly suits my taste 1 out of maybe 10 times.

This means out of ten times I see a girl I admire. Only one of them would make the cut that suits me perfectly .

Mind you, I am only talking about the physical features here . judging character wise would be a different ball game.

Here goes my perfect kind of girl.

At least 5ft 10 tall.

Dark or fair complexion don't really matter, just have a healthy skin devoid of blemishes.

Well made natural hair, weaves and all that stuff puts me off especially when its not well made.

Athletic and curvy at the right places. I noticed most ladies don't exercise and this to me is a big flaw.

Articulate, well spoken and intelligent. I have a thing for ladies in glasses but not the geeky ones like Anto spotting thick lenses...lol!

I could go on and on but hey, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot my shot the day I find a lady who has all these features.

I forgot to add.

A girl with a good head on her shoulder who is not so demanding and is financially independent. Gosh! This is where most girls usually kill the vibe when they come up with their money issues. Damn!

What's your take on this guys?
Re: My Perfect Kind Of Girl. by Oddy008(m): 3:07am On Mar 30, 2018
I finally made it....first to comment 03:07..lemme goan continue with my beans

2 Likes

Re: My Perfect Kind Of Girl. by ubunja(m): 5:22am On Mar 30, 2018
ubunja's own perfect girl is like this:
between 19 & 22
very tall & slender
pretty & dumb
virgin

1 Like

Re: My Perfect Kind Of Girl. by marunga(m): 6:11am On Mar 30, 2018
Oddy008:
I finally made it....first to comment 03:07..lemme goan continue with my beans
You made it my bro, but this won't make front page since the OP is stingy.
Re: My Perfect Kind Of Girl. by Shugarlord213: 6:47am On Mar 30, 2018
My brother forget woman and do your own best. If you can’t cope walk out simple. Marriage benefits this h.oes anyways. Your hustle and sweat goes for her comfort. Personally to me only ass-lickers get married.

Motherless babies home day for me to adopt fine baby. if I wan nacck woman, my car day attract a lot of ladies both in church, streets, restaurants etc

My story....

I abstained from women for 4 months and hustled... ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I have over 40 ladies single and married on my WhatsApp. Over 76 unread messages... I hope your babe no day among, if she is I don’t care how you feel I go nacck am...

I got no respect whatsoever for any female human being way day bend down pisssss

Except you be Virgin I don’t mind settling down with you, and please Don’t start whining about virgins with bad character, for a lady to abstain from s.xx till her beloved guy married her is a sign she can definitely stick to you, i cherish loyalty over everything else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Perfect Kind Of Girl. by fancy4eve(f): 6:53am On Mar 30, 2018
Shugarlord213:
My brother forget woman and do your own best. If you can’t cope walk out simple. Marriage benefits this h.oes anyways. Your hustle and sweat goes for her comfort. Personally to me only ass-lickers get married.

Motherless babies home day for me to adopt fine baby. if I wan nacck woman, my car day attract a lot of ladies both in church, streets, restaurants etc

My story....

I abstained from women for 4 months and hustled... ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I have over 40 ladies single and married on my WhatsApp. Over 76 unread messages... I hope your babe no day among, if she is I don’t care how you feel I go nacck am...

I got no respect whatsoever for any female human being way day bend down pisssss

Except you be Virgin I don’t mind settling down with you, and please Don’t start whining about virgins with bad character, for a lady to abstain from s.xx till her beloved guy married her is a sign she can definitely stick to you, i cherish loyalty over everything else
may God hv mercy on ur soul

1 Like

Re: My Perfect Kind Of Girl. by Shugarlord213: 6:54am On Mar 30, 2018
fancy4eve:
may God hv mercy on ur soul

Yea yea whatever. Naija girls have pushed me to the limit now I see them as what they are....

You know what you people are good at... sitting at home and making babies while watching telemundo

Now swerve !!

1 Like

Re: My Perfect Kind Of Girl. by fancy4eve(f): 6:58am On Mar 30, 2018
Shugarlord213:

And also on the numerous guys you took for granted

Now swerve!!
even if u want 2 get back on gals, not dere mother. Well hv not taken anyone for granted nd will Neva take any one cus hv got brothers nd if anyone dere Bleep with any of dem, hv me 2 answer.
Re: My Perfect Kind Of Girl. by CLOUT(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2018
Shugarlord213, this one strong o.
What if you're now driving a Benz, what will you do? grin
Re: My Perfect Kind Of Girl. by habsydiamond(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2018
A perfect girl !!!! What an unachievable task.....as long as u are not dating an angel...there will always be a negative character in her.... appearance does not make a lady perfect..it's only the attitude that makes her better but not perfect.....
Re: My Perfect Kind Of Girl. by CLOUT(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
A perfect girl !!!! What an unachievable task.....as long as u are not dating an angel...there will always be a negative character in her.... appearance does not make a lady perfect..it's only the attitude that makes her better but not perfect.....

Great insight right there...Looks matter to me still.

(1) (Reply)

Police arrest 3yrsold twins caught in the act of homosexuality in Lagos (Video) / I Need Urgent Reply Please / Cute And Adorable Names Lovers Call Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.