Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Dino Melaye's Case Transfered From Lokoja To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Case Transfered From Lokoja To Abuja (881 Views)

Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. / Abuja Court Adjourns Melaye’s Case Indefinitely On Health Grounds / Breaking News: Court Dismisses Melaye’s Case And Gives INEC Go Ahead For Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye's Case Transfered From Lokoja To Abuja by Benbellamor: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2018
Dino Melaye,

The senator representing Kogi West at the national assembly has claimed that the case against him by the inspector general of police has been moved from Lokoja, the capital city of Kogi state to Abuja, the federal capital territory. The outspoken senator from Kogi state who has been enmeshed in multiple controversies in recent time disclosed this on his twitter handle on Wednesday, March 28.

"I have just been contacted by my lawyer Ricky Tafa that the case against me by the inspector general of police in Lokoja has been transferred to Federal High Court Abuja. God is a good God," he tweeted. Recall that the police on Wednesday, March 28, declared Dino Melaye wanted. The lawmaker was declared wanted alongside Mohammed Audu, son of a former governor of Kogi state, Abubakar Audu. Read more: https://www.naija.ng/1160554-my-case-transfered-abuja-dino-melaye.html#1160554

https://www.naija.ng/1160554-my-case-transfered-abuja-dino-melaye.html#1160554

Re: Dino Melaye's Case Transfered From Lokoja To Abuja by Benbellamor: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2018
POLICE KNEW DINO IS TOUGH
Re: Dino Melaye's Case Transfered From Lokoja To Abuja by urahara(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2018
Hmmn
Re: Dino Melaye's Case Transfered From Lokoja To Abuja by agwom(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2018
good
Re: Dino Melaye's Case Transfered From Lokoja To Abuja by royalamour(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2018
Better
Re: Dino Melaye's Case Transfered From Lokoja To Abuja by yarimo(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2018
Nigeria police please beat him up before any investigation. undecided embarassed
Re: Dino Melaye's Case Transfered From Lokoja To Abuja by Eboski(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2018
yarimo:
Nigeria police please beat him up before any investigation. undecided embarassed
if police should beat Dino,what do you think Nigerians should do to Buhari? stone him? zombie will always be Zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Case Transfered From Lokoja To Abuja by Eboski(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2018
I believed in fairness and justice, Kogi state police should provide the two suspect whom accused Dino of giving them a gun.....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Case Transfered From Lokoja To Abuja by BERNIMOORE: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
Eboski:
I believed in fairness and justice, Kogi state police should provide the two suspect whom accused Dino of giving them a gun.....
The police IGp was embarrassed at the level of politics played here
Re: Dino Melaye's Case Transfered From Lokoja To Abuja by Eboski(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
The police IGp was embarrassed at the level of politics played here
Let us see are this case will end.

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Nigerian Youths Are Lazy...buhari Was Right (pics) / Ekiti 2018: Even If Buhari Becomes INEC Chairman, Fayemi, Oni, Ojudu Will Fail – / What OBJ Said About Atiku Abubakar [SCREENSHOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.