Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Relationship Advice To The Young Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Relationship Advice To The Young Women (6886 Views)

Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by bukatyne(f): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
MMotimo:
Happy Easter Bukatyne. I haven't been around these parts in a while, hope you are keeping well smiley

@ Topic
I agree with #4, the first line only

Happy Easter and new month e-aunty mi. I really admire your style and how you are concerned with your sensuality/femininity/sexuality as well as spirituality. smiley. I have a very similar view of marriage/life as yours and read your diary a lot. smiley

I looked at all her points and I would say they make absolute sense if a woman is married to a man without a moral compass or one who is religious without imbibing the life of the teachings. The thread is actually based on worldly wisdom.

1. Marry a man 10-15 years older than yourself.
Women who marry within their age bracket will most likely regret it, we age faster than men, you will not be 20 something forever. Once that man hits 40-50, he starts going through his mid life crisis. He wants to feel young again, if you’re his age mate, he’ll feel old around you and physically you’ll look like his mother not wife. If he doesn’t leave you for a younger woman he’ll cheat on you severely.: I have noticed that women who marry men with smaller age difference work extra hard to keep their looks. Maybe because we do not farm anymore, Men look younger these days and their wives honestly have to do all sorts to retain their looks and shape. I am not justifying men cheating; after all Halle Berry was cheated on. A godly man who realise that his wife who bore his kids cannot be young forever and love her deeply the way she is especially when she works to still look good. An ungodly man might take the easier way out.

2. You are not bob the builder.
Young women please stop taking out huge loans to help your man start a business or whatever the issue may be. Stop giving him huge amounts of money to build his life please please please. Men like to feel like men, he knows you will always take credit for his success and that takes away from his manhood. He will take your money and leave you for another lady that he can impress. So many young women make this mistake of helping a man succeed and end up with nothing tangible in the end apart from debts, children and a broken heart. Women be wise.: Well, we hear stories everyday of women dumped by husbands/boyfriends/fiancees after they have given them everything.

3. . You owe unconditional to your children, ONLY.
Men do not love you unconditionally, if your vagina cannot make them ejaculate, you cannot prepare their favourite meal, you do not look appealing or cannot produce children for them you are useless to them. They will never love you for ‘who you are’ without additional bonuses. Yet you young women are made to feel bad about wanting a man that can provide for yourself and family. That can provide a lifestyle of luxury. Young women please be smart, and stay focused on what you can benefit from a marriage. Unconditional love is not existent in a marriage my dear. Truly e-aunti mi, can anyone sincerely say that they will still love their spouses if they will constantly not do whatever duties they are delegated in the marriage when they are capable of doing so?

4. Keep up with your looks and do not let yourself go.
Stop listening to your boyfriend that tells you to reduce the amount of makeup. Stop listening to him when he says he doesn’t like Brazilian hair, it’s a trap. Men like to protect their territory, if he can stop other men from looking at you, his job as a boyfriend/husband will be much much easier my dear. He won’t have to spend as much on you, make as much effort because he knows you’re not going anywhere. Invest in your looks and let that man be scared to lose you, always, please! Regardless of your age.: Like you, I agree only with the first line. I know men who genuinely do not like makeup. One met his wife retouching her hair and he prayed until she went natural without using weaves or extensions. Except one is married to a psycho, if he says he doesn't like something, his wife should listen.

5. Stop splitting the bills.
Young Women please, let that man be a man I beg una! Stop contributing huge amounts of money in the house. You’re making life extremely harder for yourself and easier for him. He is there to take care of you, that is his Job. Whilst you are helping him pay the bills and also doing 80% of the household chores and childcare, he will spend his extra money and time on a younger prettier lady who will do absolutely nothing for him. Let him take care of the bills and all finances in the house as MAN. Stack your personal/extra money away for rainy days. Be smart oh, I use God beg all of you. This brings me to my other point. Have something going on for yourself young women. Just because you’re beautiful, that doesn’t mean you should sit on your bottom all day and be unproductive, its not wise at all. Have something going on for yourself, even if it’s small, don’t be lazy This will also help you with rainy days, and you will always have something to fall back on. Wealthier men also like women who have something going on, even if it’s small. I met my husband at 23 I was schooling and had a small hair business on the side. That attracted him more to me as he knew that i had a life outside of our relationship. Quality attracts quality. I agree with the bold especially when it is a home where the husband feels 'chores' is beneath him. I have come to realise women bring the resource of time (that's why care of the home etc.) falls on them while husbands bring the resource of money. When a wife is bringing in bulk of the money without the husband balancing in the resource of time because the wife doesn't have that resource of time, wahala dey.

6.Put yourself first, Always.
Never Compromise yourself for any man, not even your husband. Always remember that he can leave you and you will be left with nothing if you give your ALL. It should always be a give and take, not give give give. My dear, you must secure a future for yourself and children before anything. If one is married to a selfish husband, grab number 6. If one is not, then both parties are obviously putting themselves first.

Honestly, I see a number of women adopt all or some of these to maintain their sanity.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by bukatyne(f): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
crackhaus:

Every single thing written there was based on conjectures.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

See my post to MMotimo.

happy Easter.
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Acidosis(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
You're just a self-centered person. Marriage is not about you or your children only. It's about everybody so quit this self-centered approach of yours.

The same way you're advising women to avoid their age mates, is the same reason a man wouldn't want to settle for a very young girl, that will most likely abandon her old man's dick for younger boys. You want women to settle with their uncles. Same way no responsible man will settle for a naive teenager without life experience, one that will openly throw away her ring in nysc camp and open up her legs to randy cadets.

We all can come up with different self-centered approach, but that won't help anyone. Rather, it will increase the rate of heart breaks even further.

Don't advise people based on your terrible relationship decisions. Some people are having it good with those things you abhor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Flowers95: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Acidosis:
You're just a self-centered person. Marriage is not about you or your children only. It's about everybody so quit this self-centered approach of yours.

The same way you're advising women to avoid their age mates, is the same reason a man wouldn't want to settle for a very young girl, that will most likely abandon her old man's dick for younger boys. You want women to settle with their uncles. Same way no responsible man will settle for a naive teenager without life experience, one that will openly throw away her ring in nysc camp and open up her legs to randy cadets.

We all can come up with different self-centered approach, but that won't help anyone. Rather, it will increase the rate of heart breaks even further.

Don't advise people based on your terrible relationship decisions. Some people are having it good with those things you abhor.
Okay sir. Like I said not everybody will agree with me, it’s not understandable to everyone but I sincerely believe that age is the biggest experience. Marriage is not only about myself and children, I agree, but I put that before anything as I should do. Uncle you say? A woman who is 23-24 marrying a man who is 34+ is marrying her uncle? I never knew that sir. Sir, the moral of the story is that we should do things to please our partners but our own lives/happiness must always be first no matter what. It’s not self centred, it’s thinking less with emotions and more with logic. Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by eelipumper(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sorry you made a Marriage mistake. Your Write up shows that you are from a broken home. M really sorry. But this is not a good advise but a selfish one. All men are not the same like you want them to be. There are also beautiful marriages every where.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by jeff1607(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugarlord213:
Well I myself wise pass Naija ladies now. So it takes a whole lot before a lazy naija lady plays a fast one on me. Marriage benefits this h.oes anyways. Your hustle and sweat goes for her comfort. Personally to me only ass-lickers get married.

Motherless babies home day for me to adopt fine baby. if I wan nacck woman, my car day attract a lot of ladies both in church, streets, restaurants etc

My story....

I abstained from women for 4 months and hustled... ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I have over 40 ladies single and married on my WhatsApp. Over 76 unread messages... I hope your babe no day among, if she is I don’t care how you feel I go nacck am...

I got no respect whatsoever for any female human being way day bend down pisssss

Except you be Virgin I don’t mind settling down with you, and please Don’t start whining about virgins with bad character, for a lady to abstain from s.xx till her beloved guy married her is a sign she can definitely stick to you, i cherish loyalty over everything else

and you call all of these accomplishments?

76 unread msgs like seriously?

wen you start ejaculatin blood you will reconsider

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by henryhemon(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
Flowers95:
Good day young women.

I have some tips that I would like to share to you young ladies especially those from 18 -28, women who are in their prime, Relationship and lifestyle tips as this takes a large percentage of your life. As a woman who has lived for quite of number of years and experienced things in life, I would like young women especially to wisen up, prepare for the future because you will not be young forever.

I was once like you, thought and believed I was untouchable until age and time hit me, I’m blessed and I have not experienced great regret however, many women my age have lived to regret their decisions made in the past.

Women who marry within their age bracket will most likely regret it, we age faster than men, you will not be 20 something forever. Once that man hits 40-50, he starts going through his mid life crisis. He wants to feel young again, if you’re his age mate, he’ll feel old around you and physically you’ll look like his mother not wife. If he doesn’t leave you for a younger woman he’ll cheat on you severely.

Young women please stop taking out huge loans to help your man start a business or whatever the issue may be. Stop giving him huge amounts of money to build his life please please please. Men like to feel like men, he knows you will always take credit for his success and that takes away from his manhood. He will take your money and leave you for another lady that he can impress. So many young women make this mistake of helping a man succeed and end up with nothing tangible in the end apart from debts, children and a broken heart. Women be wise.

3. You owe unconditional to your children, ONLY.

Men do not love you unconditionally, if your vagina cannot make them ejaculate, you cannot prepare their favourite meal, you do not look appealing or cannot produce children for them you are useless to them. They will never love you for ‘who you are’ without additional bonuses. Yet you young women are made to feel bad about wanting a man that can provide for yourself and family. That can provide a lifestyle of luxury. Young women please be smart, and stay focused on what you can benefit from a marriage. Unconditional love is not existent in a marriage my dear.

Stop listening to your boyfriend that tells you to reduce the amount of makeup. Stop listening to him when he says he doesn’t like Brazilian hair, it’s a trap. Men like to protect their territory, if he can stop other men from looking at you, his job as a boyfriend/husband will be much much easier my dear. He won’t have to spend as much on you, make as much effort because he knows you’re not going anywhere. Invest in your looks and let that man be scared to lose you, always, please! Regardless of your age.

Stop splitting the bills. Young Women please, let that man be a man I beg una! Stop contributing huge amounts of money in the house. You’re making life extremely harder for yourself and easier for him. He is there to take care of you, that is his Job. Whilst you are helping him pay the bills and also doing 80% of the household chores and childcare, he will spend his extra money and time on a younger prettier lady who will do absolutely nothing for him. Let him take care of the bills and all finances in the house as MAN. Stack your personal/extra money away for rainy days. Be smart oh, I use God beg all of you.

This brings me to my other point. Have something going on for yourself young women. Just because you’re beautiful, that doesn’t mean you should sit on your bottom all day and be unproductive, its not wise at all. Have something going on for yourself, even if it’s small, don’t be lazy This will also help you with rainy days, and you will always have something to fall back on. Wealthier men also like women who have something going on, even if it’s small. I met my husband at 23 I was schooling and had a small hair business on the side. That attracted him more to me as he knew that i had a life outside of our relationship. Quality attracts quality.

Never Compromise yourself for any man, not even your husband. Always remember that he can leave you and you will be left with nothing if you give your ALL. It should always be a give and take, not give give give. My dear, you must secure a future for yourself and children before anything.

As an older lady, I have witnessed multiple women crying to me about heartbreaks, their husbands cheating or leaving them, they have nothing even though they helped the man to where he is today. It’s always the same story and I always tell them the same thing. Get into a relationship/marriage with a GOAL not expectation. Expectations = disappointment, goals are made to be met. Stop marrying for love, get this silly fairytale illusion out of your head because it’s non existent. Love is secondary but your livelihood is more important. I’m not expecting everybody to understand, however in 10 years you will look back and regret. A word is enough for the wise. Good day my people! I

A piece written by an old olosho though it's better to marry someone who is older than you with as many age as possible. Others are trash, what worked for you will not work for others and I am sure you wrote this out of frustration
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Flowers95: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
henryhemon:

A piece written by an old olosho though it's better to marry someone who is older than you with as many age as possible. Others are trash, what worked for you will not work for others and I am sure you wrote this out of frustration
hello young man, thanks for your input.i wrote this with pure happiness and thankfulness. I’ve made very good decisions hence my lifestyle today. Why not share my tips to the younger ladies? I also have this for young men like yourself. Here is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4426804/message-young-man

Good day!
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Gloriagee(f): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Gloriagee(f): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dude, what a story indeed. Look, like attracts like. I know you're a cheapskate so I'm NOT baffled that u can get girls u give N500 shocked to and they don't feel insulted. N500 to do what? Can't buy me lipgloss, can't buy data so yo I know ur specs - local as hell wink

GROW UP so u can drive cars that r better than camry, inugo

Shugarlord213:

My story....

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I have over 40 ladies single and married on my WhatsApp. Over 76 unread messages... I hope your babe no day among, if she is I don’t care how you feel I go nacck am...

I got no respect whatsoever for any female human being way day bend down pisssss

Except you be Virgin I don’t mind settling down with you, and please Don’t start whining about virgins with bad character, for a lady to abstain from s.xx till her beloved guy married her is a sign she can definitely stick to you, i cherish loyalty over everything else

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Gloriagee(f): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
I guess you can leave us to make our choice, right. For me, my kids will always come first and my mental health next but I def intend to be more than a passive onlooker in my partner's life. Everything adds up in the end so to quote the Good Book - He who repays good with evil, evil will not depart from his house so i'm gonna try to do all the good I can....

Flowers95:
Good day young women.

I have some tips that I would like to share to you young ladies especially those from 18 -28, women who are in their prime, Relationship and lifestyle tips as this takes a large percentage of your life. As a woman who has lived for quite of number of years and experienced things in life, I would like young women especially to wisen up, prepare for the future because you will not be young forever.

I was once like you, thought and believed I was untouchable until age and time hit me, I’m blessed and I have not experienced great regret however, many women my age have lived to regret their decisions made in the past.

Women who marry within their age bracket will most likely regret it, we age faster than men, you will not be 20 something forever. Once that man hits 40-50, he starts going through his mid life crisis. He wants to feel young again, if you’re his age mate, he’ll feel old around you and physically you’ll look like his mother not wife. If he doesn’t leave you for a younger woman he’ll cheat on you severely.

Young women please stop taking out huge loans to help your man start a business or whatever the issue may be. Stop giving him huge amounts of money to build his life please please please. Men like to feel like men, he knows you will always take credit for his success and that takes away from his manhood. He will take your money and leave you for another lady that he can impress. So many young women make this mistake of helping a man succeed and end up with nothing tangible in the end apart from debts, children and a broken heart. Women be wise.

Men do not love you unconditionally, if your vagina cannot make them ejaculate, you cannot prepare their favourite meal, you do not look appealing or cannot produce children for them you are useless to them. They will never love you for ‘who you are’ without additional bonuses. Yet you young women are made to feel bad about wanting a man that can provide for yourself and family. That can provide a lifestyle of luxury. Young women please be smart, and stay focused on what you can benefit from a marriage. Unconditional love is not existent in a marriage my dear.

Stop listening to your boyfriend that tells you to reduce the amount of makeup. Stop listening to him when he says he doesn’t like Brazilian hair, it’s a trap. Men like to protect their territory, if he can stop other men from looking at you, his job as a boyfriend/husband will be much much easier my dear. He won’t have to spend as much on you, make as much effort because he knows you’re not going anywhere. Invest in your looks and let that man be scared to lose you, always, please! Regardless of your age.

Stop splitting the bills. Young Women please, let that man be a man I beg una! Stop contributing huge amounts of money in the house. You’re making life extremely harder for yourself and easier for him. He is there to take care of you, that is his Job. Whilst you are helping him pay the bills and also doing 80% of the household chores and childcare, he will spend his extra money and time on a younger prettier lady who will do absolutely nothing for him. Let him take care of the bills and all finances in the house as MAN. Stack your personal/extra money away for rainy days. Be smart oh, I use God beg all of you.

This brings me to my other point. Have something going on for yourself young women. Just because you’re beautiful, that doesn’t mean you should sit on your bottom all day and be unproductive, its not wise at all. Have something going on for yourself, even if it’s small, don’t be lazy This will also help you with rainy days, and you will always have something to fall back on. Wealthier men also like women who have something going on, even if it’s small. I met my husband at 23 I was schooling and had a small hair business on the side. That attracted him more to me as he knew that i had a life outside of our relationship. Quality attracts quality.

Never Compromise yourself for any man, not even your husband. Always remember that he can leave you and you will be left with nothing if you give your ALL. It should always be a give and take, not give give give. My dear, you must secure a future for yourself and children before anything.

As an older lady, I have witnessed multiple women crying to me about heartbreaks, their husbands cheating or leaving them, they have nothing even though they helped the man to where he is today. It’s always the same story and I always tell them the same thing. Get into a relationship/marriage with a GOAL not expectation. Expectations = disappointment, goals are made to be met. Stop marrying for love, get this silly fairytale illusion out of your head because it’s non existent. Love is secondary but your livelihood is more important. I’m not expecting everybody to understand, however in 10 years you will look back and regret. A word is enough for the wise. Good day my people! I

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 05, 2018
I agree partly with no 3 only. the rest is bullshit

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by MMotimo: 6:08am On Apr 07, 2018
@ bukatyne

Thank you very much, such kind words, so seasoned with upliftment, may you always have cause to be of good cheer. I am flattered and I am happy my ramblings make sense to someone.

I looked at all her points and I would say they make absolute sense if a woman is married to a man without a moral compass or one who is religious without imbibing the life of the teachings. The thread is actually based on worldly wisdom

I have retired from detailed responses on threads like this, that is why I did a one liner. I didn't know where to start from, it would mean epistle upon epistle grin First, why would anyone marry a man without a moral compass? Why would you do that to yourself? What happened to self love? The genesis of the marriage is already flawed in that scenario and susceptible to all manner of wahala which I agree could make a wife adopt these "defence tactics" That makes me question what people call "marriage," what it means to them, another heavy topic entirely.

Let me stop here, take care kiss
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by imustsaymymindo: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dheartless:

o boy
Even the heartless saw this post and felt it in his heartless heart and was like ol boy.
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by imustsaymymindo: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
So as to remain young and pretty. What if the woman gets disabled?

What if the man gets broke?

What if you never have children?

Again, what if you get an accident or something just makes you ugly?

Even if he is broke, and he is sick?

What if he decides to do the same?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Flowers95: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
imustsaymymindo:
So as to remain young and pretty. What if the woman gets disabled?

What if the man gets broke?

What if you never have children?

Again, what if you get an accident or something just makes you ugly?

Even if he is broke, and your he is sick?

What if he decides to do the same?
What If, what if. If we live our lives saying what if all the time we will never accomplish anything. Life itself is a risk, does that mean we shouldn’t make the best possible decisions that we can and be smart about it? What if the money I invested into my business doesn’t yeild any profit? Does that mean that I should not invest my money at all in any business? Please wake up and face reality sir.
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by victorian(f): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Khonifer:

How do we expect anything to change when we have people like this that think they are wiser than every Nigerian female because they have over 76 unread messages? grin cheesy

Abi na fùck you dey fùck wey we neva fùck before? grin

Don't mind him.. He's ready to fucvk anything fuckable cheesy

He came to this life to fucvk all and sundry.

That's his main motive in life
.lol cheesy

Only God knows how many diseases and curses full e bodi remain.

And op, I don't agree with your theories.. What works for A, definitely will not work. For B.. So don't generalise
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by imustsaymymindo: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Flowers95:
What If, what if. If we live our lives saying what if all the time we will never accomplish anything. Life itself is a risk, does that mean we shouldn’t make the best possible decisions that we can and be smart about it? What if the money I invested into my business doesn’t yeild any profit? Does that mean that I should not invest my money at all in any business? Please wake up and face reality sir.

What-if? It's called the first principle thinking. It's a better way to think than analogy. And what is analogy? Making conclusions on experiences based on history or experiences and that is simply what your post is all about. When you think beyond analogy, you would understand that it is better to just get married because of love and be committed to it. Because your case went this way, doesn't mean others would. That was why I brought the peculiar what-if questions. But then again, we all are different human beings with different mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Flowers95: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
imustsaymymindo:

What-if? It's called the first principle thinking. It's a better way to think than analogy. And what is analogy? Making conclusions on experiences based on history or experiences and that is simply what your post is all about. When you think beyond analogy, you would understand that it is better to just get married because of love and be committed to it. Because your case went this way, doesn't mean others would. That was why I brought the peculiar what-if questions. But then again, we all are different human beings with different mindset.
Okay sir. We can agree to disagree. Have a nice day !
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by bukatyne(f): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
MMotimo:
@ bukatyne

Thank you very much, such kind words, so seasoned with upliftment, may you always have cause to be of good cheer. I am flattered and I am happy my ramblings make sense to someone.

I have retired from detailed responses on threads like this, that is why I did a one liner. I didn't know where to start from, it would mean epistle upon epistle grin First, why would anyone marry a man without a moral compass? Why would you do that to yourself? What happened to self love? The genesis of the marriage is already flawed in that scenario and susceptible to all manner of wahala which I agree could make a wife adopt these "defence tactics" That makes me question what people call "marriage," what it means to them, another heavy topic entirely.

Let me stop here, take care kiss

Amen and you are most welcome cheesy

@2nd paragraph: I totally agree with you.

Please I am going to mention you on some threads. It is one of your areas of expertise wink just written from the male's view.

Thanks
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by mctowel01: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Flowers95:
Like I always say Old woman... its not by force to marry, like did anyone force you?? What exactly do you think you are gaining from the marriage thing, given your write up and inclinations?......If you really want to put yourself first, JUST REMAIN A SPINSTER. and sht the fck up. I just hate when people jump into marriage and still want to eat their cakes and have it.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Anno81(f): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shugarlord213:
Well I myself wise pass Naija ladies now. So it takes a whole lot before a lazy naija lady plays a fast one on me. Marriage benefits this h.oes anyways. Your hustle and sweat goes for her comfort. Personally to me only ass-lickers get married.

Motherless babies home day for me to adopt fine baby. if I wan nacck woman, my car day attract a lot of ladies both in church, streets, restaurants etc

My story....

I abstained from women for 4 months and hustled... ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Shugarlord213:

My story....

Shugarlord213:

My story....

U try well, keep it up
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Flowers95: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Take my advice.
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by CAPSLOCKED: 12:24am On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:

5. Stop splitting the bills. Young Women please, let that man be a man I beg una! Stop contributing huge amounts of money in the house. You’re making life extremely harder for yourself and easier for him. He is there to take care of you, that is his Job. Whilst you are helping him pay the bills and also doing 80% of the household chores and childcare, he will spend his extra money and time on a younger prettier lady who will do absolutely nothing for him. Let him take care of the bills and all finances in the house as MAN. Stack your personal/extra money away for rainy days. Be smart oh, I use God beg all of you.

EXTEND MY FEELINGS AND LOVE TO THE MAN (AND CHILDREN) IN YOUR LIFE. YOU'RE MYSTERY IN HUMAN FORM.

Eketem:
Extremely stupid post and I am a woman.

You want the entitlement that comes with equality yet you imagine that financial responsibility is a man's job.

You imagine that every older man is mature and every younger man is immature

You have been damaged probably from past relationships which I suspect your attitude contributed to but instead of making amends and learning from your past you have chosen to be bitter and write long senseless bitter epistles

Women should grow up and stop acting entitled and like victims every time a relationship ends

UNFORTUNATELY SHE'S THE TYPE OF "MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER" YOUNG WOMEN GROW UP TO ADMIRE AND COPY

OUR BELOVED "MARRIAGE COUNSELOR" LIKE SHE CALLS HERSELF, AND MANY OTHERS LIKE HER CLAIM TO BE EMPOWERING WOMEN, BUT THE ONLY THING THEY DO IS TO TEACH YOUNGER GIRLS HATE AND BITTERNESS FOR MEN, AND CAUSE MORE GENDER PROBLEMS IN THE SOCIETY, AND I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH THAT.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Flowers95: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

EXTEND MY FEELINGS AND LOVE TO THE MAN (AND CHILDREN) IN YOUR LIFE. YOU'RE MYSTERY IN HUMAN FORM.

UNFORTUNATELY SHE'S THE TYPE OF "MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER" YOUNG WOMEN GROW UP TO ADMIRE AND COPY

OUR BELOVED "MARRIAGE COUNCILOR" LIKE SHE CALLS HERSELF, AND MANY OTHERS LIKE HER CLAIM TO BE EMPOWERING WOMEN, BUT THE ONLY THING THEY DO IS TO TEACH YOUNGER GIRLS HATE AND BITTERNESS FOR MEN, AND CAUSE MORE GENDER PROBLEMS IN THE SOCIETY, AND I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH THAT.
Yes you are right. Many women have taken my advice, and today they are not living their lives in regret. I have also had some women pm me here, and thanked me tremendously. My words are not to be understood by all as it’s not what people like to hear. People are praised for feeding others with lies, I will paint the reality for you. Thank Jehova for the creation of social media, or they’ll still be young naive women scammed, tricked and manipulated by devious men. It is well.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by captainking(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2018
Eketem:
Extremely stupid post and I am a woman.

You want the entitlement that comes with equality yet you imagine that financial responsibility is a man's job.

You imagine that every older man is mature and every younger man is immature

You have been damaged probably from past relationships which I suspect your attitude contributed to but instead of making amends and learning from your past you have chosen to be bitter and write long senseless bitter epistles

Women should grow up and stop acting entitled and like victims every time a relationship ends
hey you.. For the first time in my life.. I would say to am unknown person in a public forum.. I love you.. You realness is one of a kind... You deserve to be credited.. Account number loading..
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by revolt(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OUR BELOVED "MARRIAGE COUNCILOR" LIKE SHE CALLS HERSELF, AND MANY OTHERS LIKE HER CLAIM TO BE EMPOWERING WOMEN, BUT THE ONLY THING THEY DO IS TO TEACH YOUNGER GIRLS HATE AND BITTERNESS FOR MEN, AND CAUSE MORE GENDER PROBLEMS IN THE SOCIETY, AND I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH THAT.
don't be fooled. These are the types that would hurriedly jump to take the man of a girl that practiced these lousy principles she gave.
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by yvesboss(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
greatermax77:
Agents of Satan.

Seconded
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Biglittlelois(f): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Your 1,5%6 get as e be, there is nothing wrong with splitting the bills and marrying a man 2 years older, doesnt have to be 10 to 15 years older.
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Flowers95: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
No problem dear. As long as you can take a few points from my write up.
Biglittlelois:
Your 1,5%6 get as e be, there is nothing wrong with splitting the bills and marrying a man 2 years older, doesnt have to be 10 to 15 years older.
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 12, 2018
This fool better be banned as soon as possible before she cause great damage to the minds of young girls on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years - Her Reaction ? / 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? / Federal Registry In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.