Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

My Relationship Advice To The Young Women - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Relationship Advice To The Young Women (6873 Views)

Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2018
I agree with a few points of yours, even though it's quite rigid. You've written a bitter truthful post that needs a mind of total experience and maturity to discern, a bit of flexibility woulda made it better.
They would throw you stones especially that Bill sharing part, that one no dey meet them well for this faceless forum at all.
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Mursz: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2018
ImaIma1:
Using your own experience or ideas as a standard is a terrible fallacy

Your life choices are yours and it has nothing to do with every other woman in the world.

Stop giving us stereotype advice.

You just echoed my sentiments, I could kiss you right now.. lol,

This is just a whole load of tosh! Her life choices should remain hers, I pity any young lady he takes this nonsense seriously.
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Mursz: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2018
ImaIma1:
Using your own experience or ideas as a standard is a terrible fallacy

Your life choices are yours and it has nothing to do with every other woman in the world.

Stop giving us stereotype advice.

This is just a whole load of tosh! Her life choices should remain hers, I pity any young lady that takes this nonsense seriously.
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by Flowers95: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2018
Thank you my dear. I have the best interest for young ladies, and from experience I can tell you that certain situations keep on reoccurring time and time again. I’ve dealt with thousands of ladies, I just want you women to level up.
yettymuse:
I agree with a few points of yours, even though it's quite rigid. You've written a bitter truthful post that needs a mind of total experience and maturity to discern, a bit of flexibility woulda made it better.
They would throw you stones especially that Bill sharing part, that one no dey meet them well for this faceless forum at all.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by ImaIma1(f): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2018
Mursz:

This is just a whole load of tosh! Her life choices should remain hers, I pity any young lady that takes this nonsense seriously.

Now she opened another thread saying wives should withhold sex from their husbands for some reason I can't understand
Re: My Relationship Advice To The Young Women by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Women won't like this post a bit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God will come through for me / First Time Mothers! / Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years - Her Reaction ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.