Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

* The Blood Of Jesus Is Enough * - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / * The Blood Of Jesus Is Enough * (495 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* The Blood Of Jesus Is Enough * by udopee(f): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
For the doubters, unbelieving believers, backsliders and heathens, Jesus has paid the final sacrifices for all sins. For It is written, "WHEN JESUS THEREFORE HAD RECEIVED THE VINEGAR, HE SAID, IT IS FINISHED: AND BOWED HIS HEAD AND GAVE UP THE GHOST" (JOHN 19:30).
Hence, that marks the end of all sacrifices for all sins.

Accept Jesus Christ today as your Lord and Personal Savior and you will receive the power of Son ship to become a coheir with our Master Jesus Christ in His Glorious Kingdom (MATTHEW 6:33)...SHALOM!!!

#The_Stone_which_The_Builders_Has_Rejected_Has_Become_
The_Head_of_The_Corner.

#This_is_The_Lords_Doing_It_Is_Marvellous_In_Our_Eyes

1 Like

Re: * The Blood Of Jesus Is Enough * by ifenes(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sounds like a ritual
Re: * The Blood Of Jesus Is Enough * by udopee(f): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
ifenes:
Sounds like a ritual

What are you imagining
Re: * The Blood Of Jesus Is Enough * by Wolexdey(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD FOREVER...
Believe or don't, it changes nothing.
JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE... THANK YOU LORD

1 Like

Re: * The Blood Of Jesus Is Enough * by correctguy101(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
ifenes:
Sounds like a ritual
Read Luke 22 from verse 19.

it was an elaborate ritual.

Bread breaking as representation of body and wine drinking as representation of blood

Abeg, my mind is made up, my sun will shine and I'm not going to the Passover dinner I was invited to. Oh my Moon.
Re: * The Blood Of Jesus Is Enough * by ifenes(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
udopee:

What are you imagining

The obvious. Do you also drink the blood of Jesus ?
Re: * The Blood Of Jesus Is Enough * by udopee(f): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2018
ifenes:

The obvious. Do you also drink the blood of Jesus ?

"IT IS FINISHED"...NO MORE WILL THE BLOOD OF THE RIGHTEOUS BE USED FOR ATONEMENT OF SINS.

ANY OTHER RITUAL OR BLOOD SACRIFICE IS NULLIFIED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST...SHALOM!!!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Please Do Me This Favour / The Toxicity Of Negative Speech / RCCG Teachers Sunday School Manual: 12 August : The Crucial Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.