Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,297 members, 7,957,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

You Are Specially Invited To This Most Anticpated Singles Connect & Hookup Event - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Specially Invited To This Most Anticpated Singles Connect & Hookup Event (748 Views)

Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Specially Invited To This Most Anticpated Singles Connect & Hookup Event by Damiju: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
It is specially packaged and its happening Live Tomorrow, Easter Saturday! It's all about love!

Re: You Are Specially Invited To This Most Anticpated Singles Connect & Hookup Event by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
Scam wash fraud avoid run

Don't be deceived it's a fraud

I repeat scam fraud run
Re: You Are Specially Invited To This Most Anticpated Singles Connect & Hookup Event by Damiju: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lolssss...we are live, we are here and we stand GIDIGBA...and partying and connecting LIVE IN LAGOS TOMORROW>>>

No shaking!

Hahahahahah!

lestat:
Scam wash fraud avoid run

Don't be deceived it's a fraud

I repeat scam fraud run

1 Like

Re: You Are Specially Invited To This Most Anticpated Singles Connect & Hookup Event by Damiju: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
If the devil or his sons try, they cant stop our SINGLES EVENT OF THE YEAR...LIVE IN LAGOS!!

1 Like

Re: You Are Specially Invited To This Most Anticpated Singles Connect & Hookup Event by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Damiju:
Lolssss...we are live, we are here and we stand GIDIGBA...and partying and connecting LIVE IN LAGOS TOMORROW>>>

No shaking!

Hahahahahah!

If so we are happy for you..

By the way who is the we you keep referring to?

But I doubt this is legit

It's a local scam
Re: You Are Specially Invited To This Most Anticpated Singles Connect & Hookup Event by Damiju: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
The Pictures from the event will clear your eyes...local wrapper scammer

We are here...genuinely connecting singles....and they are happy and emotionally fulfilled...WE AINT GOING NOWHERE....

lestat:

If so we are happy for you..

By the way who is the we you keep referring to?

But I doubt this is legit

It's a local scam

1 Like

Re: You Are Specially Invited To This Most Anticpated Singles Connect & Hookup Event by Damiju: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
All set!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leaked; Professor Wants To Have Sex With Student 5 Times Before She Can Pass / Transgender Woman Claims To Have Slept With THOUSANDS Of Men / Is She Really Worth The Chase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.