Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic) (20134 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic) by Troublemaker007(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
stephleena:
na so,event planner...

This actually made me laugh out so hard inside church and embarrassed myself this night. Well done cheesy
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic) by stephleena(f): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
Troublemaker007:

This made me laugh out so hard inside church and embarrassed myself
hahahah,..but na true talk,he might not be good in governing a country, but still good @interior decoration, and planning events..
pray for me sha.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic) by Memphis357(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
you will Neva achieve anything in ur life,ur destiny ends here,professional wailer on nairaland,buhari is president ur fada is a village drunkard and biafra is 6ft below,buhari will win 2019 e go pain u,keep wailing.
Will you shut up there?
The level of incompetence with this present administration continues to smash old records and create new ones....
I nor kuku blame you....See your brain like your COWmander In Chief.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic) by lexy2014: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Clerverly:
Very Humble and Hardworking President!

Nigerians Love You Mr. President!
I said it. I was like no wedding this week 4 buhari to attend?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic) by lexy2014: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
you will Neva achieve anything in ur life,ur destiny ends here,professional wailer on nairaland,buhari is president ur fada is a village drunkard and biafra is 6ft below,buhari will win 2019 e go pain u,keep wailing.
y do u sound so bitter? OK take it easy. Explain everything 2 me. What happened...easy. Just cool down.take it one at a time. Should they bring cold water to cool ur temper first?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic) by alen4smith(m): 2:11am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Foolish President with zero clue.
Buhari invited Naomi Campbell and folks see it as an achievement.

That's so insulting but I'd help zombies put it in perspective.
It's like Donald Trump inviting and welcoming Tonto Dike for a project commissioning.
Or Emmanuel Maçron inviting Zlatan Ibile as guest of honour to a project flag-off.

Now, you see how worthless that dullard's brain is?
you should endure his foolishness till 2019.but come o your mouth na tap?
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic) by tobsvent: 4:38am On Mar 31, 2018
A disgrace to humanity.Retributive justice awaiting you and those who voted for you.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic) by petenweke: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2018
From one function to the other, does he have time to work?
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Ceremonial president. How I wish some barrack boys will do the needful like in Zimbabwe.
No Journalist care to ask how much is his Salary just to Snap pictures and do nothing each month.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Adavi Police Station In Kogi, Kill 3 Officers / Lateef Raji Buried (Late Fashola's Aide) / Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.