Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York (19291 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Meekdon: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has returned to Abuja from New York where he participated in the 73rd Session of the United Nations General Assembly.

He also attended other official engagements on the sideline of the UNGA73 between Sept. 24 and Sept. 29.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the presidential aircraft conveying the president, his wife, Aisha, and some members of his entourage took off from JFK International Airport on Saturday and landed at the presidential wing of Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja on Sunday morning.
The Chief of Staff to the President, Malam Abba Kyari and the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, were among government officials who welcomed the president at the airport.

The highpoint of Buhari’s participation was his address on Tuesday to the General Assembly on the opening day of the General Debate.
The president, in his presentation of Nigeria’s National Statement, sought global cooperation on security, anti-corruption, irregular migration, climate change, and UN reforms, among others.

Buhari and his wife also attended a welcome reception hosted by the UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres and his spouse for Heads of State and Government and their spouses.

The president and his delegation attended the high-level ‘Mandela Peace Meeting on Global Peace’ in honour of the centenary birth of late South African President Nelson Mandela.

The Nigerian delegation also participated in a high-level meeting on the ‘Fight against Tuberculosis’ organised by the World Health Organisation (WHO).

http://www.kendogist.com/2018/09/buhari-returns-to-nigeria-from-new-york.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Asapchris(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2018
Welcome Sai Baba.....

First to comment

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by teemanbastos(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Welcome Mr President.. Great Man!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by KwoiZabo(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
The Quotes below are for Baba go slow and his Zombie supporters.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by cmikel: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Asapchris:
Welcome Sai Baba.....

First to comment

From the days of jonathan aLWAYS TRAVELLING Out WEN Ever thete Is An Issue IN Nigeria

And coming back with accolades from supporter

psychological strategy.

. .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Okuchris(f): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
we are a people
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by olaolulazio(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Baba reverse.........

Welcome back ooo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Gkemz: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
He should go back. because his presence is meaningless or rather meaningful to fulani herdmen.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Edum13656: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
I don't know what to do with this information.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by uzeba(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
with the way things are going in Nigeria.. I don't even know where to start from...
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by MrLogic(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Na wetin u just sea use naija money dey do be that
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Missonas(f): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
See as he put hands for support to come down from plane grin . He needs to rest

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Benekruku(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Welcome back

Long live His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Klington: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tourist President of nija Area embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by pawesome(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Make Boko Haram no start again cz when ever he travels and come back, something bad happens
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Benekruku(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Edum13656:
I don't know what to do with this information.

Height of confusion

You accessed an information only to comment that you dont know what to use it for

Did you see the subject before clicking?

Okay, use it as lubricant to masturbaté
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Rexnegro(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
welcome back sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Cowbuhari: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin grin

Afonja Muslims your savior is back ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Rexnegro(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

Height of confusion

You accessed an information only to comment that you dont know what to use it for

hahahahahaha what a smackdown uppercut blow to that nigga ...lol
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by budusky05(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
The eagle has landed,
Oya FFK and PDP start talking cus ur nightmare is back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Long live sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by chiefolododo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Who would you vote for? Like for the stone ,share for buhari

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Edum13656: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

Height of confusion

mad ppl everywhere. pls off my handle with ur dirty lubricant. Go and do what u know how to do best.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by ghuzy01: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Copied:
I met Buhari and Obasanjo in New York, and I can tell you this Buhari is not and will never be Obasanjo. Buhari read his speech at the General Assembly in New York, no one heard him. No one could hear what the man was saying. The reason you could hear him and I could hear him was because what you were listening to at home was broadcast. I had to use headphones even though I was in the hall to hear him. It was shocking. I will show you the video that I captured. People were walking out or doing their things. My colleague later asked me whether Buhari could not talk. It was so different when the President of France and others were there, giving the same speech. But Obasanjo has a presence that is difficult to ignore. At a gathering yesterday, when it was his time to talk, he stole the show. First of all, he disagreed with everyone, with the entire world! He said it is always repeated that health is wealth. I completely disagree with that. Health is not wealth. But health is everything, including wealth. Obasanjo continued. There was a rich man, he said, not quoting him word for word, who was never satisfied, then he got old, and lost his health and money and power and influence could not restore it. Then he realized he had the greatest gift on earth. Health. So he said he would end where he started, that health is not wealth, but health is everything, including wealth. People applauded, some stood up. Baba may have his scandals. But Baba is not Buhari. Forget the things Femi Adesina is dishing out. How Buhari unfolded Nigerian agenda here. There was nothing like that. Buhari is an uninspiring man, who does not grip attention. His so called charisma is just a myth, seeing him face to face, there is nothing. But Baba is baba!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Benekruku(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Edum13656:

mad ppl everywhere. pls off my handle with ur dirty lubricant. Go and do what u know how to do best.

You are hungry
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Ahsadjayce(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lifeless thing nd partner....WELCOME BACK
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Firefire(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
The brain dead cow is back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Edum13656: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

You are hungry

I reject frustrated, sad and lonely ppl this good afternoon . dem and their agents.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Benekruku(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Edum13656:

I reject frustrated, sad and lonely ppl this good afternoon . dem and their agents.

See what hunger has caused

Have u eaten today?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by yanabasee(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Trump made his speech without reading through the paper, But Buhari was all eyes on the paper while addressing world leaders on the
# UNGA2018
Buhari's speech at the #UNGA2018 was unrelated to what he was supposed to say as in regards to how other world leaders made mentions of their achievements and what they will be achieving and how they will go about it and as a UN country what their respective countries had put in place to assist other UN country to grow....
My president disappointed me!!
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by yazach: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nice

Na high BP kill wailers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Asks AIT To Retract False Report Of Meeting With Osinbajo In Ota. / 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) / Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.