Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game (31095 Views)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / Victor Umeh Dances After Winning Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

End time governor. Which serious governor will have the time to play ludo, let alone dance?
Keep shoot sorry I wanted to type keep shorted! I mean shut!
Is it your Dance? or is it not his Dance? Smh
grin
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by surgical: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
mayweather145:
what nonsense!!! Am sure he is from D animal political party.
you mean the party that kidnap for. ransom. as a form of looting.
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by porshnuel: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
okolet:
Big head... just kip kwayet n hide ur shitty face...

ur dp says it all
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Favryt: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Constituted Authority you? OK. Oo
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Newboss(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nigerians and stupidity! angry

So he shouldn't play ludo with his wife again because he's the governor of a bunch of stupid people? angry

You people obviously don't know the meaning of "Get a Life"! angry

I guess at night he should leave his home and come and watch you masturbate and sleep after cumming? angry

You bunch of animals don't even know that every worker has what is called "working hours"! angry

Una no just get brain in this country! angry
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by samojay20(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Shaku shaku governor wehdone sir!
Happy Easter NL.... Pls anybody with a good heart should pls and pls help a soul with mtn card 09033293296 its an emergency pls... Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Ryda(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nairaland which way forward.. Is these even educative atall? So we should fry mess abi
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by mayweather145: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
surgical:
you mean the party that kidnap for. ransom. as a form of looting.
lmao, am glad u ar following !!!
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by guiddoti: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

End time governor.
Which serious governor will have the time to play ludo, let alone dance?

Barrack Obama didn't have an erection let alone touch his wife when the US was in a depression because he was too busy trying to fix the country.
This time you talk trashed! All days are not work all hours. You play, you work. You eat, you sleep. Think well, bro. Haven't you seen pictures where Barrack Obama plays with children?
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

End time governor.

Barrack Obama didn't have an erection let alone touch his wife when the US was in a depression because he was too busy trying to fix the country.
so obama dey service you that's why you know he didn't have erection
oniranu
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Dsholla: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
I know am in this country by mistake
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Muritino(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Burger01:
Iranu.. Shior!

Oyo people are suffering, the maphacka dancing on top of winning a yeye Ludo game. What a shame of a governor. Tueeh!

Really, Nigeria has become a joke of the highest order to the world... One wonders why Trump called Nigeria a 'poo hole'. Is Trump not right, with the type of mofos we have as leaders

keep kuwayet there! Those leaders you mentioned were renowned world leaders whose impact were felt all over the world. Pray you tell, what one impact has this maphacka made on Oyo people

Would you have preferred him beat his wife or play with some olosho? I guess you're not from Oyo State. He's the best Governor Oyo has ever produced.
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by themejiwalker(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Barrack Obama didn't have an erection let alone touch his wife when the US was in a depression because he was too busy trying to fix the economy.

Yes o. Obama himself gisted you all this on Whatsapp na
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by tlurdy: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
Odé man! Why Nigeria falling down? We don't have hope in anything anymore
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Muritino(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
I believed, some ppl would've commended him if he's a PDP Governor. But since he's APC guy and the hate for Buhari has beclouded some people reasoning. What a shame. The guy has performed beyond his predecessors.
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Muritino(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
I believed, some ppl would've commended him if he's a PDP Governor. But since he's APC guy and the hate for Buhari has beclouded some people reasoning. What a shame. The guy has performed beyond his predecessors.
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by okolet(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ur left ear tongue
porshnuel:

ur dp says it all
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by IamAndrea(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
To play ludo na his make am wear agbada?
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by babdap: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
While salaries are not paid
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Malawian(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Emi ni constituted authority, arrest that boy.
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by sokera: 1:09am On Mar 31, 2018
Nigerians are bunch of hypocrites, who does not wishhis father play and have fun with him Mom the way this governor is having fun with his wife ? Only does that comes from a sad home will hate this ... every woman and children want a jovial husband and father ... I don’t see any thing wrong in this ...
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by rosebowl01(m): 1:20am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

End time governor.

Barrack Obama didn't have an erection let alone touch his wife when the US was in a depression because he was too busy trying to fix the economy.

US was never in a recession talkless of depression when Obama was in government. Also, Obama did take time out to golf, and vacation with his family many times each year.
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Tremor007: 1:22am On Mar 31, 2018
To even think this is a serving governor sounds unbelievable and disheartening
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Ojetayo17(m): 1:30am On Mar 31, 2018
Baba to dagba ,ti o kuro ni arobo; o ma se o; member of ojelu party ; ko si nkan to kan won pelu omo mekunnun;
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by mekonglobal(m): 1:50am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

End time governor.

Where u there This guy sef, ur own dey ur body oo!
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by EagleEyes001(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

End time governor.

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by mamaafrik(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2018
awon arindin agba
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by OgahBohz: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2018
stephleena:
while,lagosians are yet to recover from the trek of change,, they did yesterday.. may God help this country..

babe I treck sotaaay , I started thinking my legs where faster than Ferrari ...

from oshodi to Iyanapaja ,

for the rest of this week, God knows nothing will make me treck from my gate to aboki's shop again .. ..

never ! Godforbid!

even devil forbid
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by ofwest47(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2018
posting this type of video on the social media is share nonsense it shows how vision less the so called political leaders has become in Nigeria.
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2018
mayweather145:
what nonsense!!! Am sure he is from D animal political party.
You mean APC ===> A-nimalistic P-arty of C-ows grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga LotannaAnaekwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by multibalotel: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2018
henrygale:
This one everyone is casting stones at the constituted authority.......na wa o.
I don't like the guy,especially after what he did to my colleagues in his state, but then, cut the guy a slack on this.
Asides being a governor,He is human and a family man who also is entitled to leisure. That's just him in his comfort zone enjoying himself which also shows that he is human.
So, he being a governor should mean he should be uptight 24/7 even when around his family.....haba guys, make una stop this pettiness.
If he is reported to be beating his wife now or found in a club with 'some things light', una go still come here come scream.
Free the guy joh
u hit the nail on the head my friend
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by LZAA: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2018
imhotep:
You mean APC ===> A-nimalistic P-arty of C-ows grin grin
cc lzaa onyeoga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo / VP Osinbajo Blasts Nigerian Police, Judges For Unlawful Detention Of Suspects / Video Of Olisah Metuh's Collapse In Court Emerges (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.