Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game (31083 Views)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / Victor Umeh Dances After Winning Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Loving1: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Gov. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State was seen dancing hard after walloping his wife in a Ludo game they played...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgIFYo_JHe8

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by NwaAmaikpe: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
shocked

End time governor.
Which serious governor will have the time to play ludo, let alone dance?

Barrack Obama didn't have an erection let alone touch his wife when the US was in a depression because he was too busy trying to fix the economy.

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by stephleena(f): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
while,lagosians are yet to recover from the trek of change,, they did yesterday.. may God help this country..

18 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by KendrickAyomide: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by sammytune(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by mayweather145: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
what nonsense!!! Am sure he is from D animal political party.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Eggcelent(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Good One

A Relaxed Mind & Body Produces Better Results

I Have Seen 3 Former American Presidents (Clinton, Bush & Obama) Taking Time Out To Relax. If They Could, A State Governor In Nigeria Has No Reason Not To

12 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mumu governor.
Pple dey suffer u dey straf ur wyf dey play ludo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by ct2: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
I sorry for my country nigeria, a zoo indeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by noble71(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
embarassed look at the type of Governor Nigeria has. There was a country.

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by doctimonyeka(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
misplaced priority

Misplaced leaders

Misplaced nation!

Oluwa come and save us oo..

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Daviestunech(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin

As he jumps make him use his head nack dat wall would hv been better

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Yunjeezy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ordinary ludo Dea make him dance,
commonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by porshnuel: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
do u know I wore Liverpool jersey to the kitchen
I couldn't even lift cup

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Only the wise can decode this thing they are doing....

Is oyo state dey are actually playing not actually ludo
grin

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Yunjeezy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hg.
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by khunz: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Who is a fool!Who ludo epp?
I'm sure he got alert for his month end bank account balances during the ludo game.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Mizsuccess2018(f): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
is this news? when you have nothing to offer,that's how madness start..I can't even point out what this guy did in the state.. the only thing is, he used our money for him son's wedding..make una dey pack your load small small..2019 loading

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by calddon(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
All of dem baff up de play d Ludo.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by lonlytroy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jobless and useless politicians

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by bestower: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
let him dance leave him alone.....he will soon dance in hell...

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by henrygale(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
This one everyone is casting stones at the constituted authority.......na wa o.
I don't like the guy,especially after what he did to my colleagues in his state, but then, cut the guy a slack on this.
Asides being a governor,He is human and a family man who also is entitled to leisure. That's just him in his comfort zone enjoying himself which also shows that he is human.
So, he being a governor should mean he should be uptight 24/7 even when around his family.....haba guys, make una stop this pettiness.
If he is reported to be beating his wife now or found in a club with 'some things light', una go still come here come scream.
Free the guy joh

19 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Dee60: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

End time governor.
Which serious governor will have the time to play ludo, let alone dance?

Haba. I am not his fan but - All work no play......

He is with his wife by the way.

The only thing I find funny is that he is playing games with agbada on!

Does he also sleep wearing agbada?

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Biodun1234: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
He is a fool
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by enemyofprogress: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Must he dress like that at home? Can't he wear something simple and look casual?mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by donmeks123(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nigeria always find fault in everything one do, your r happy they will talk, sad they will talk,play with your family problem,fight with your family problem too, Pls don't mind them his execelency, keep having nice time with your family..

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by Burger01(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Iranu.. Shior!

Oyo people are suffering, the maphacka dancing on top of winning a yeye Ludo game. What a shame of a governor. Tueeh!

noble71:
embarassed look at the type of Governor Nigeria has. There was a country.
Really, Nigeria has become a joke of the highest order to the world... One wonders why Trump called Nigeria a 'poo hole'. Is Trump not right, with the type of mofos we have as leaders

Eggcelent:
Good One

I Have Seen 3 Former American Presidents (Clinton, Bush & Obama) Taking Time Out To Relax. If They Could, A State Governor In Nigeria Has No Reason Not To
keep kuwayet there! Those leaders you mentioned were renowned world leaders whose impact were felt all over the world. Pray you tell, what one impact has this maphacka made on Oyo people

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by vikstandon(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
doctimonyeka:
misplaced priority

Misplaced leaders

Misplaced nation!

Oluwa come and save us oo..

I disagree with you...Is work effectiveness!
One should have time for himself and his mate...This the Governor proved is possible in Nigeria.
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by FroshJaynex(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Eggcelent:
Good One

Nonsense, u wan compare cow to those human beings name u mention so? see mouth

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by bokunrawo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Is that really a worth celebrating achievement
Re: Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game by okolet(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Big head... just kip kwayet n hide ur shitty face...
porshnuel:
do u know I wore Liverpool jersey to the kitchen

I couldn't even lift cup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For President Since 1992 / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Name Their Son" Muhammad" after Their Fathers / Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.