Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) (62301 Views)

PDP Lists Tough Conditions For Obaseki / Breaking: Fg Names Pdp Looters (see Full List) / Update! PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (see Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by KEVIND: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has reacted to a list released by the Federal Government indicting its members as ‘top treasury looters’.

The PDP in a press statement by its National Chairman, Uche Secondus, on Friday, March 30, 2018, released a counter list containing Governors, Senators, Ministers and other top All Progressives Congress Chieftains.

It will be recalled that the FG through the Minister of Information had released a list containing PDP members who have allegedly looted Nigeria monies.

The statement read in part: “In line with the directive of the ruling APC Government that PDP should return all looted monies for Nigerians to accept our apology, PDP hereby wholeheartedly agrees to abide by this suggestion and will get its members to return the said looted money.

“Accordingly, the following are directed to immediately report to the EFCC with their loots:

“Rotimi Amaechi,
Timipre Sylva,
Bukola Saraki,
Aliyu Wammako,
Sullivan Chime,
Orji Kalu,
Ngige,
Rabiu Kwankwaso,
Abdullahi Adamu,
Abubakar Moh’d,
Gov. Lalong,
Bello Hayatu,
Sen. AbdulAzeez Nyako,
Sen. Alkali Moh’d,
Dr. Aliyu Modibbo,
Sen. Andy Uba,
Sen. Nazif,
Sen. Magnus Abe,
Engr. Dakuku Peterside,
Sen. Silas Zwingima,
Sen. Binta Massi,
Mal. Nuhu Ribadu,
Dr. Idi Hong,
Adm. Murtala Nyako,
Sen. Bello Tukur,
Jummai Al-Hassan,
Sen. Hunkuyi,
Sen. AbdulAzeez Ibrahim,
Sen. Adamu Aliero,
George Akume,
Joshua Dariye.
“Speakers Aminu Masari,
Aminu Tambuwal,
Yakubu Dogara,
Gali Na’abba,
Nat Chairmen Barnabas Gemade
and Audu Ogbe,
COAS Dambazau,
Oserheimen Osunbo,
Musliu Obanikoro,
Adam Oshiomhole,
Jim Nwobodo,
Govs Atiku Bagudu,
Ganduje,
Nasir El-Rufai,
Ortom,
Ishaku Darius,
Rochas Okorocha,
Bindo Jibrilla,
Abubakar Sani Bello,
Ahmed of Kwara,
Dakingari,
Danjuma Goje,
Obanikoro,
Sen. Lokobiri and
Chinweke Mbadinuju.

“While awaiting the publication of more names, I trust Nigerians will now see our sincerity and accept our apology.”

https://independent.ng/breaking-looters-list-pdp-replies-fg-lists-saraki-amaechi-50-apc-leaders-as-top-looters-see-full-list/amp/

123 Likes 15 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by jumobi1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
No Tinubu. Hmm. The guy get Hulk Hogan power sha.

Edit: I read it in a haste. I now realize the list comprises of ex-PDP members.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by rexchazy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nigerians lookat who we placed our future on. Childish behaviour of PDP nd APC

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Okoroawusa: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
APC released a list bearing a person and the amount he stole PDP released a roll call without amount stolen

Waiting for those names in APC list to start suing FG

But you n I know they can't or can they? Let's wait n see

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Paperwhite(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
A frightening truth remains that all Nigerian politicians are utterly corrupt undecided but the hypocritical/santimonious posture of the APC folks is really a disturbing trend.
How it's wished a new breed comes on board but will the old brigade allow it

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by fergie001: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
I am confident we will get it right someday...the question has always been when?

Now look at how people who bandied away our commonwealth are rubbing it on our faces?
I hate when people ascribe the last administration as corrupt and the gladiators involved walk freely even with police protection and this government and their VP wag their tails like female dogs on heat whinning and hypocriticalizing...I don't get it.
God will punish that person that mentions INTEGRITY alongside any politician,to my hearing again.
ATM Rotimi Amaechi is No.1 on the list.....and Wike is now on the beats...Rivers state yaff suffered.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by White007(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Such a wicked exam question grin grin grin grin

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by fergie001: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Okoroawusa:
APC released a list bearing a person and the amount he stole
PDP released a roll call without amount stolen

But you n I know they can't or can they?
Let's wait n see
Yes,your party APC released those ones because their loots were countable...

These ones that were published here,neither abacus,scientific calculator nor the late Mirzakhani who won the Fields Medal for Mathematics in 2014 for her work on complex geometry and dynamical systems can justify,calculate,estimate or draw a line that was stolen by these your "mentors".

224 Likes 21 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by ebujany(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nigeria is a joke of a nation...imagine two of the major parties in this country playing to the gallery. Smh

9 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by psucc(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
This is interesting. I am sure for pdp to come out with this list, they've put their records of loots together against libel suit.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by tesppidd: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lol

Here's PDP playing to the gallery.
They dared the federal government to release names of the PDP looters which they obliged.

Now instead of proving them wrong they are coming out with their own list.

Nigeria is in trouble.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Ngokafor(f): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Okoroawusa:
APC released a list bearing a person and the amount he stole
PDP released a roll call without amount stolen

But you n I know they can't or can they?
Let's wait n see

Continue deceiving yourself with your useless APC party...so all the names PDP released as looters presently in APC but formerly in PDP are false?

You folks in APC need serious and urgent help.

@thread,these right here are the folks who truely looted the treasury for 16years while they were in PDP and wrecked the economy,not the 6 names APC shamelessly published....The worst part of it is that PDP is still compiling more names shocked...Your guess is as good as mine the party the would-be names belongs to.

Nigeria is truely gone cry

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by deboysben(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
What is ishaku Darius current governor of Taraba state doing there a pdp governor for that matter.

PDP you guys just shot una self for leg.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by ChangetheChange: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin grin grin

I like the new PDP

They are giving APC fire for fire

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Ngokafor(f): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
Paperwhite:
A frightening true remains that all Nigerian politicians are utterly corrupt undecided but the hypocritical/santimonious posture of the APC folks is really a disturbing trend.
How it's wished a new breed comes on board but will the old brigade allow it

Exactly...It is dis-heartning to see that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt,but i dislike APC's more because of their pretentious and hypocritical stance even in the face of their glaring corrupt practices.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by doctokwus: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
More comprehensive and believable list of criminals in the worst government ever.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by kitaatita: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol

Here's PDP playing to the gallery.
They dared the federal government to release names of the PDP looters which they obliged.

Now instead of proving them wrong they are coming out with their own list.

Nigeria is in trouble.
And they just flagged names of people without details. PDP went to the extent of accepting that it's members stole and indicated willingness to return same. The once vibrant PDP of Solomon Lar, Ahmadu Alli, Nwodo, Ekwueme has gone to the dogs

8 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Okoroawusa: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ngokafor:

Continue deceiving yourself with your useless APC party...so all the names PDP released as looters presently in APC but formerly in PDP are false?

You folks in APC need serious and urgent help.
Bia Nne,

M'megi ihe i nwe bow leg

1 Like

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Ngokafor(f): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Bia Nne,

M'megi ihe i nwe bow leg

Taa gbafuo from here osiso!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Okoroawusa: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ngokafor:

Taa gbafuo from here osiso!!
on a good day anyi ga fu.Kam'dozie ndu gi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Pigsandidiots: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
White007:
Such a wicked exam question grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
haha... see dem vaming themselves, where dino?
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Omeokachie: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Oya, let the rumble begin.

"Osunbade" should come and shook mouth for de matter.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by osazeeblue01: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
I call this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Chubhie: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Corruption canceling out corruption. it's self evident that Nigeria is finished.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by ChineseBuggati3(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2018

This is how PDP left Nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by flokii: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Naija which way..

When will the Youths wake up?? We need fresh hands on deck, people with something upstairs.
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by akeentech(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Combine the two lists together makes the original looter's list

8 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by IMASTEX: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Going by what is happening in the political circle. Everything revolves round politicking. No national issues are raised or addressed. It is simply a political fight of who gets what?!

This country is a scam! To have hope in this country is to believe someone can touch the sun

1 Like

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Abeyjide: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
royal rumble. love this. what a blow on saraki.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by sotall(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? / Twitter Ban: Canada, The EU, Ireland, UK And US Issues Joint Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.