Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,775 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? (62291 Views)

Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by dulaman: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2015
the daughters of the General.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by pacifique(m): 7:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by talktimi(m): 7:30am On Feb 15, 2015
They look good. Why are you looking for mistakes by force

173 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by LRNZH(m): 7:31am On Feb 15, 2015
HIT HIT HIT!!

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by amakufrancis(m): 7:31am On Feb 15, 2015
Hit and Miss
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by mormoni(m): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2015
HIT!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by PassingShot(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2015
S.u.p.e.r.b!

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 15, 2015
*I'm lookin 4 zahra*

beautiful perfection, abi na wetin dem dey call am

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2015
@OP must you find fault even where there is none?

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by madridguy(m): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2015
Absolutely dynamite.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by falconey(m): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2015
PDP by all means want to ruin this man's life...........just to continue to destroy nigeria

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2015
Beautiful girls. kiss kiss kiss kiss

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by aminho(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2015
See my big head for back

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by mdbissalla(m): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2015
dulaman:
the daughters of the General.

oh oh oh! is like i understand wat the OPs want:
u want to see their hair/head opend displaying their hair style tongue

u want to see them wearing "show me your chest" for u to see the succulent tissues GOD bless them wit tonguetongue

u want to see them on tight trouser or tight & shot skirt for u to see their BOOTY & straight LEGS tonguetonguetongue

i know your plan, you will never succeed. u shld better change otherwise you no go dey see good & appreciable things...

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Faibuhari: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2015
I can clearly see an alcoholic drink on the table, please remind me about Islam and alcoholic drink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Generalkorex(m): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2015
Is she married?
I would like her to be my sugar mummy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Bishop4bella(m): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2015
I don't know they will come I would be there for one of the to be my val.

GMB/PYO using their beautiful daughter to catch Nigerians guys to vote for APC.

Sai Buhari.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by mdbissalla(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Faibuhari:
I can clearly see an alcoholic drink on the table, please remind me about Islam and alcoholic drink

can you try to see the glass cup in their front?

can you clearly see the content of the cups?

is d content same wit wat is in d bottle?

pls, open your eyes more & more to see...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Faibuhari: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2015
mdbissalla:

can you try to see the glass cup in their front?

can you clearly see the content of the cups?

is d content same wit wat is in d bottle?

pls, open your eyes more & more to see...
I think you don't even understand the meaning of Haram, alcoholic drinks are not supposed to be on that table.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2015
stupid APC

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Faibuhari:

IF you see alcohol on the table, it's probably because it is an APC socio-political event, it is not Buhari's daughters on Valentine date. It is not a Muslim event and not GMB event.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by guttentag(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2015
Sai Maigida

41 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Anikulhapo(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2015
BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN FROM A HANDSOME FATHER!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by ZACHIE: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2015
if you are PDP, they are a big MISS because they are not `revealingly` up to date. Too old, prim and covered.

If you are BUHARI, still a MISS, they were supposed to be kept and not seen despite being appropiately covered and decent.

If you are a Democrat, a great PASS.

Happy people, good people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by mdbissalla(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Faibuhari:
I think you don't even understand the meaning of Haram, alcoholic drinks are not supposed to be on that table.

my bro. did they drink dat alcohol
stop dis pls

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2015
These are lovely young women any father should be proud of

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Faibuhari: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2015
kITATITA:

IF you see alcohol on the table, it's probably because it is an APC socio-political event, it is not Buhari's daughters on Valentine dates. It is not a Muslim event and not GMB event.
I need ifeann here to give us an unbiased explanation about Islam women and alchol
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Divineluv14(f): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2015
Beautiful ladies but am still not voting for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2015
Hit cus I will love to hit them una understand what i mean
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2015
Faibuhari:
I need ifeann here to give us an unbiased explanation about Islam women and alchol
You miss it once again. You didn't see the ladies drinking, did you? If you attend a public function as a guest and alcohol is served there, surely you won't ask the organizers to stop serving.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by phlemzy: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2015
Instead of some people to look at the faces in the pix,they're busy scrutinising the liquids on the table to know if its red label or bachhus.

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Jennydoris(f): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2015
She is beautiful.. No doubt.

But what I don't understand is why all these showcasing of pictures.. Someone should please remind them that showing of their pictures online is not a criteria for winning the upcoming election.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured / Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.