Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

*testimony On Hepatitis B* - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / *testimony On Hepatitis B* (1602 Views)

A Mind Blowing Testimony On Infertility / Testimony On Genital Warts; Is A Products Of A Sexually Transmitted Infection / Testimony On How God Is Changing Lives With Swissgarde Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*testimony On Hepatitis B* by vikyembassy2000(f): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
*TESTIMONY ON HEPATITIS B*

Good evening beautiful people�
Hope we all are enjoying the Easter Break�
I want to share this great testimony on our Hepatitis supplements.

I sent a broadcast on hepatitis 5 months ago and one of my clients responded. Asking how our products works and how long he can take it to get results.

My response to him was that he needs to be on the supplements for a period of 6 to 12 months to enable the infection clear from his system.I made him to understand that people have different body chemistry that makes everyone respond to treatment differently.�(very important). That prepared his mind to take it religiously�

2 weeks after he sent me 195 000 for 4 months package. When he started his treatment his result was� Hepatitis B positive he subsequently did viral load that showed raised HB virus Up To 1.67 millions.

After 3 months of taking our products.I sent him for another test and the result came out reading� viral load of 199, both of us were very happy.�������������� See the attached before and after lab reports below�����

He will continue on swissgarde products for the next 6 months and then will retest, with very positive results expected.�

GOOD NEWS!!!! The lady I gave supplements for Fibroid and it cleared in 2 months has put to bed in Valley stream New York City . USA last week after 4years of series of miscarriages.��������� Returning all the Glory to God. His grace has really been sufficient���

#Swissgarde Health Supplements Works!!!!

For More info on how you can get Swissgarde organic herbs call or WhatsApp me on 08086969372

1 Share

Re: *testimony On Hepatitis B* by hidhrhis(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
the price at which u are charging for this ur swissgrade drug is to high making it difficult for the poor to get it which means a 0 chance of survival for the poor if ur drug is d only option
Re: *testimony On Hepatitis B* by vikyembassy2000(f): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Is hepatitis b we're talking about here, he choose to buy 4 months pack

(1) (Reply)

Keloid Treatment / Warning: If Your Kidneys Are In Danger, Your Body Will Give You These 8 Signs / Shaking/trembling Eye's Pls Ohhhh I Don't Wanna Go Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.