Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" (23585 Views)

Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband / I’m Not Jealous Of Mercy Aigbe, I Have Many Houses Too – Lanre Gentry / Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by ollydee: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
did i just read Michelle gentry
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Alusman(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Onye ka aga aju?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by donqx: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
people sell everyday...even kidney just to have a good time
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by ikept(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Which person own u want sell b4? Mtshwwww
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by petenweke: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Before nko? Nas my own you wan sell?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by uvie66: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Eh, hen, big deal, nor be your pikin na who for train am for you.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Bigsteveg(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
XVIER:
I also sold all my electronics and gadgets to pay for my friends medical bills. You don't see me talk about it.
Actually you just did
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Boss13: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
After they chase their husbands away - they do shout out to themselves
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Sabiboii17(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
And so?.... What a stupid post...na my own pikin?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
rejosom:
So what did you sell to buy them in the first place?
What else if not ponmo..
Nonsense attention seeker angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by godofuck231: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
When ashawo market Don fall she go de sell cigar
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by XVIER(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bigsteveg:
Actually you just did
;F
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by XVIER(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bigsteveg:
Actually you just did
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by tolani4real: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
abefedammy:
LPopular Nollywood actress and businesswoman, Mercy Aigbe has revealed the hell she went through when she gave birth to her daughter, Michelle Gentry at the age of 22.

She reveal she had to sell her valuables together her to school and feed themselves.

She said:
“Special shout out to all the single mums…I can relate, hmm I remember when I had to go sell my gold jewellery at Yaba just to pay Michelle ‘s school fees and for us to feed. I went through ‘HELL’”

Being a single mom, she advises all mothers to stay focused and be prayerful:
"Please stay focused, be determined, be hardworking and prayerful, put all your trust in the Lord because “we are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus” and trust me you will rise above those challenges. To all mothers, mothers to be , may the Lord continue to strengthen us and may we eat the fruit of our labour IJN. Responsible daddies you ain’t left out. Thank you all once again.”

https://www.gistrealm.com/i-had-to-sell-my-jewellery-at-yaba-to-pay-michelles-school-fees-and-feed-mercy-aigbe/

What valuable? Story teller

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-Money Celebrates His Birthday Today / Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction / Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.