Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians (17784 Views)

Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 / Obasanjo Coalition For Nigeria: Mark, Makarfi, Lamido, Others Weigh Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by Quality20(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2018
these were d kind of things he did that got Abacha imprisoned him in d 1990s
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by resurgentxtian4: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2018
Buhari should kindly decline running for 2019 as the south will not allow it. The North should find an acceptable candidate for 2019. Buhari is too divisive for Nigeria abeg....
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by jakD: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2018
God is bigger than the devilish Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Nigerians shoud be wary of Obasanjo, the false alarmist. He told us that Otueke-drunkard is training 1000 Assassins in Israel with the mission to eliminate some high profiled politicians. But where are the Assassins today?

Obasanjo who turned a blind eye when General Azazi was killed. He is here all over again forming the oracle. He is blind, bored and only looking for relevance.

The old general should retire from politics as he promised. We are tired of his useless utterance
Why should we be wary of him now when u all celebrated him when was bringing down Jonathan Govt; Nigerians are in support of him cos they are tired of this Govt

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by Captain8(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2018
We av already seen it witout telin us, bad govmnt, bad yrs
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by resurgentxtian4: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2018
We are tired of the Buhari regime oooo

May God save Nigerians as we can’t survive another 4 years under Buhari. cry
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by GentleMoney: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by ngwababe(f): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2018
All of una, PdP, apc, coalition na the same.
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by youseuph(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2018
jayson87:
Free, Fair, Credible elections from the electoral reforms initiated by GEJ, died with GEJ. There can never be anything as free and fair election in the history of this country

Keep kwayet! Some people here have short memory. Which credible elections are you talking about under GEJ? Is it the Ekiti or Osun guber election that your hero over militarised.
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by michoim(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2018
As usual, this idle bunch of old people don't really have anything tangible to say against the present government. ..

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by enemyofprogress: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2018
2019 go hot

What is ur Hidden Talent? Mine is d ability to open a Cooking pot without any sound,
as in you no go hear peem
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by laffwitmi: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2018
In the same election rivers came with 5m votes Lol grin grin
jayson87:
Free, Fair, Credible elections from the electoral reforms initiated by GEJ, died with GEJ. There can never be anything as free and fair election in the history of this country
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by laffwitmi: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2018
Sai baba till 2023, we sw we are behind baba...Pdp divide naija not Pmb
resurgentxtian4:
Buhari should kindly decline running for 2019 as the south will not allow it. The North should find an acceptable candidate for 2019. Buhari is too divisive for Nigeria abeg....
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Nigerians shoud be wary of Obasanjo, the false alarmist. He told us that Otueke-drunkard is training 1000 Assassins in Israel with the mission to eliminate some high profiled politicians. But where are the Assassins today?

Obasanjo who turned a blind eye when General Azazi was killed. He is here all over again forming the oracle. He is blind, bored and only looking for relevance.

The old general should retire from politics as he promised. We are tired of his useless utterance

The so called Drunkard was training the Avengers n it has paid off wella.
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Why are u wailing Sir.
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by resurgentxtian4: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2018
laffwitmi:
Sai baba till 2023, we sw we are behind baba...Pdp divide naija not Pmb

Which SW? Is it the SW I am from or another one? And what religion do you practice? That is very important so I can know where u are coming from.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2018
As far am concerned
Obasanjo is the biggest hypocrite, just looking for relevance and a puppet to control for his virtual third term.
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by laffwitmi: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2018
Pig dey decieve yourself eeehh grin grin
resurgentxtian4:

Which SW? Is it the SW I am from or another one? And what religion do you practice? That is very important so I can know where u are coming from.
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by Sagay212: 11:03am On Mar 31, 2018
WE FEAR ALL OF YOU POLITICIANS. YA'LL ARE BUNCH OF SENILE OLD DEMONS.
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by resurgentxtian4: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2018
laffwitmi:
Pig dey decieve yourself eeehh grin grin

I am not igbo you doofus. So all who oppose
Buhari are igbos abi?

Answer my question na. What religion do you practice?
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by laffwitmi: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Why are you denying,if u are living here in Lagos doesn't mean you are from sw,pls pig go back to your WarZone...I'm an atheist what is your problem with that...U cant divde us with religion in SW...If you are really from SW U wont asked that question...
resurgentxtian4:

I am not igbo you doofus. So all who oppose
Buhari are igbos abi?

Answer my question na. What religion do you practice?
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by resurgentxtian4: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2018
laffwitmi:
Why are you denying,if u are living here in Lagos doesn't mean you are from sw,pls pig go back to your WarZone...I'm an atheist what is your problem with that...U cant divde us with religion in SW...If you are really from SW U wont asked that question...

I am a Yoruba man you fool! Not that I owe you any explanation but I just want to burst the myth that it is only igbos that are not happy with a Buhari Presidency.

Now answer this direct question. Are you a Muslim?
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by laffwitmi: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2018
You are the FOOL if you are a musim or christian with ur stoty book...Pmb is still the best president....
resurgentxtian4:

I am a Yoruba man you fool! Not that I owe you any explanation but I just want to burst the myth that it is only igbos that are not happy with a Buhari Presidency.

Now answer this direct question. Are you a Muslim?
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Gbam, I dislike that man ehn. Always forming kingkong.
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by resurgentxtian4: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2018
laffwitmi:
You are the FOOL if you are a musim or christian with ur stoty book...Pmb is still the best president....

Why are you so aggressive? Did I insult you?

Answer the question, are you a Muslim?
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by Banks2574: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
SDP loading, I ll be a representative under SDP I swear.
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by kwesati007(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
all these politicians castigating the present administration have a hand in the present anarchy facing the country.the do not really mean good themselves,the have track record of corruption and selfishness in their gene.
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by kwesati007(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
anything evil happening in this country is a continuation of pdp's bad governance..the have succeeded in ruining our country.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by Jones4190(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
TYDanjuma has oil wells, shipping firm and private schools, PMB don't have. IBB, OBJ probably has oil wells by proxy but certainly have private schools (El-Amin for IBB and Bells for OBJ) ... PMB hasn't.

I must add that Danjuma, IBB and OBJs private schools are very expensive and beyond the reach of the poor yet these men went to school free at government expense as their parents were very poor. So much for giving back to the country.

OBJ, TYDanjuma, IBB and otter PMB detractors have used the instrument of power for their personal benefits. But PMB has never used power for personal gains. Cambridge Analytica collected £2million to investigate and found no dirt on him. He was certified man of integrity.

Any so called ordinary Nigerian who sides with men whose pastime in life has been shortchanging and oppressing them against a man with a record of whitling down corrupt elites for the good of the masses need a serious mental check.
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by seniwellsFX: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

. And idiots like you cheered him then when he lied about goodluck training snipers.. zombie
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Just a day mistake in 2015 has put us on straight 3yrs suffering and we are still counting......

OBJ is not our friend and neither is he an enemy for now!
We need his voice and not his personality for now just to clean this mess!
Re: 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians by orunto27: 5:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari will end up worse than Pinochet !!! By Shehu Sani-Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns / Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital / Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.