Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" (23240 Views)

Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down / EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence / Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

So he died for you to be flaunting your curves, right?

He died to give you freedom, but you have abused it by using it to showcase your bad habit.

1 Peter 2:16

Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as God's slaves.

Those people she saw have been set free by Jesus, but to ensure they do not abuse the freedom, they remind themselves of the slavery they were in by kneeling down once in a while to show appreciation to the One who set them free.

It's people like this lady that get flogged under Shariah law. Christ set her free from Islamization and Shariah law, but she chose to abuse the freedom by being stupid.

initially ur comment was making sense until u mentioned Islam... what do u know about ISLAM? what do u even know about Christianity? u know nothing... do u know d origin of d term Christian or Christmas or Catholic or even this Easter u celebrate?? go and learn... NO EXCUSES 4 IGNORANCE on d day of RECKONING.
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
GistRealm:
Nigerian On-Air-Personality, OAP Vick has taken to her IG to disregard the act of kneeling down on Good Friday, describes it as an "annual punishment " as she drove pass catholic worshippers kneeling down.

Good Friday is a Christian holiday commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary. It is observed during Holy Week as part of the Paschal Triduum on the Friday preceding Easter Sunday.

https://www.gistrealm.com/jesus-did-not-die-for-me-to-be-knweling-on-concrete-oap-vick/

Jesus died for the Italians.
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by taurusdude0(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Who is this pig,she should hide her face abeg.
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by taurusdude0(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Who is this pig,she should hide her face abeg.
thundafire:
Where do people get brains from

I don't want to call u mumu, one mod will just ban me.
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by kamantan(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
shit girl, low lifer,dickhead, asshole,buffoon, scumbag,scaliwag and orangutan.... but u can kneel down to suck dick
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by Champele(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nigerians are fool to their imported religion. this girl just create made the fools her enemy. they can't use their brain. they think from their bible or koran
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by petenweke: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
The Internet! That platform that gives every idiot an avenue to air their opinion
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by afonjabreed(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
but who is this wonnabe?

Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by ICEMAN(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nigerian girls are not becoming more western. They are just becoming more stupid. With your old camry.
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by Radicalface: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ever8054:
chai...eyaaaa...but Jesus died for you to be snapping semi nude pictures abi?...internet is really making people stupid....

social media doesn't make one stupid, but shows how stupid one can be..

Happy Easter in advance
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by iSpread(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Please what her Instagram name, it's not clear on the picture
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by DrHighchief(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Wetin concern u....
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by Ever8054: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Radicalface:

social media doesn't make one stupid, but shows how stupid one can be..
Happy Easter in advance
same to you...
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by Bassurge: 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
You really need to go for mental examination.
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by pannyman(m): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
crazysaint:
Idiot!

It's an insult for someone like you to mention the name of Jesus!

Almighty thunder await any one that will quote me to spew rubbish.

Take it easy. Would Christ speak like you did?
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by shallysgirl: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
She will soon kneel down, wait and see.
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
naijaboiy:
Same girl that will still kneel to suck diicks for money is talking trash. grin I blame those yahoo yahoo and womanizing pastors of the pentecostal churches who teach nothing else but promote promiscuity and taxation in their churches.

Her type will hop on a dicck on saturday night and shout "olowogbogboro" the next day in church. Foolish, ignorant dunce! undecided
Olowogbogboro! Hahahahahahaha... So Olosho sef de Sing My Favourite Song
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by tizzle(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Did He die for u to be kneeling and Sucking prick?
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
shocked
OP, which one is kneeling down.
Thank God for make up and technology, you would have been fighting to become third wife to one Alhaji.

Fine face, no brains that don't know kneeling is symbolic

how is it symbolic
Re: OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" by Kokomilo94: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
GistRealm:
Nigerian On-Air-Personality, OAP Vick has taken to her IG to disregard the act of kneeling down on Good Friday, describes it as an "annual punishment " as she drove pass catholic worshippers kneeling down.

Good Friday is a Christian holiday commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary. It is observed during Holy Week as part of the Paschal Triduum on the Friday preceding Easter Sunday.

https://www.gistrealm.com/jesus-did-not-die-for-me-to-be-knweling-on-concrete-oap-vick/

The pant you are wearing is disturbing your brain..#OnAirParrot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: / Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu / Waje's Fresh Faced Make Up Free Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.