Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,584 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins (23359 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures / 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child / 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by SAMBARRY: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Klinee:
storey, instead them to say that they bought the babies, they are lying to people.
It's 100% not possible for this old woman to give birth, not in this present generation.
WHY are you so bitter and hateful.why is it so difficult for you to be happy for those who are happy? undecided
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by donbrooks: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
It's can only be GOD
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by SURElee(f): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Klinee:
storey, instead them to say that they bought the babies, they are lying to people.
It's 100% not possible for this old woman to give birth, not in this present generation.

Yes o! I'm a christian and i totally believe in miracles. I will love to see the women like these after tears of no children with the babies take in the hospitals so my belivement(intended) will be 100%. In these era of babies factories in onitsha, aba and port harcourt sales of babies is all we hear upandan. A woman who just gave birth even after 3months of child birth will have her breasts full as signs of a lactating woman biko

2 Likes

Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by mikejj(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
DavidEsq:

So u mean it's the man's fault they remained childless abi? Abeg wr e dey for the story?
did i say it was written in the story..
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by gwama: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jesuuuuu smiley
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Klinee:
It very possible for her to give birth. Don't say or assume what you don't know
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Millz404:
Ur village people don dey busy with other things them forget to renew ur subscription grin
grin grin grin grin u dey mad grin grin
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by gwama: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
I imagine all that this couple has endured, especially the woman. Jesus is resurrected kiss
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by Billionboi: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
And some idiots will still say thy is no God.
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by DavidEsq(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
mikejj:
did i say it was written in the story..
That's how u ppl behave anyhow like buhari and his co cows, twisting simple tinz up and dan angry
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by tunde233(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
I was privileged to see these children with my eyes and listened to the parents testimony. God did this at a Baptist Church, here in Lagos...
It is better to be silent when you don't know otherwise you are robbing God of the glory due to Him for performing such wonder. Be careful. I can tell you that the boy was given a name similar to that of the Pastor where God did this. You can ask for more information

Klinee:
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by PraiZ15: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
God is so great and nothing is impossible for Him to do. If u re in any situation and u think u can't make it, hold on tightly to his word and u will surely sing at last
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by mikolo80: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
kinguwem:
Good news. With modern fertility technology, post menopausal women can have babies through assisted conception: in-vitro fertilisation with donor eggs, use of surrogate mothers etc. The main setback is the cost of the procedures. Babies can also be adopted, bought or stolen. Anything can happen in this country.
DONOR EGGS?YOU MIGHT AS WELL GIVE YOUR HUSBAND BABY MAMA LICENSE.NOT HER DNA.SHE FOR KUKU ADOPT
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by bionixs: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
HungerBAD:
I am happy for her.
to God be all the glory
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by eyinjuege: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
A 65 year old woman in Germany gave birth to quadruplets some years ago. So why can't this couple do same?
Obviously its from assisted fertilization and procedures.
Its not everyone that will do baby factory

mikolo80:
DONOR EGGS?YOU MIGHT AS WELL GIVE YOUR HUSBAND BABY MAMA LICENSE.NOT HER DNA.SHE FOR KUKU ADOPT

Science has gone so far now that menopause can actually be reversed and a woman's ovaries can be stimulated to produce eggs again. They might actually be her own eggs..
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by mikolo80: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
eyinjuege:
A 65 year old woman in Germany gave birth to quadruplets some years ago. So why can't this couple do same?
Obviously its from assisted fertilization and procedures.
Its not everyone that will do baby factory

Science has gone so far now that menopause can actually be reversed and a woman's ovaries can be stimulated to produce eggs again. They might actually be her own eggs..
MY OWN MUST BE 100% DNA OF MOTHER AND FATHER OR JUST ADOPT OR MARRY SECOND WIFE
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by eyinjuege: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Klinee:

Please google Rajo Devi Lohan, a 74 year old Indian woman who is the oldest woman to give birth after rounds of IVF, and that was 6 years ago or so
Theres another 72 year old who used her own eggs in India- Daljinder Kaur.
Many elderly women are doing IVF successfully these days, if you have your money.
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by sannde: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Klinee:

see werey!
u never see miracle bfr?
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by khiaa(f): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Klinee:

As always you don't know wtf you're talking about. undecided
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
She's a blessing to her generation, it means God is always at work, He has no limit, there is no impossibility in His presence.
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by Abroad1987: 7:05am On May 22, 2018
Kobicove:
I will believe this story when they disclose the name of the doctor and the hospital which managed her pregnancy undecided
that is my mum junior sister. Mr n Mrs Fola Joseph. it is real.. God is indeed a miraculous God..
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by Kobicove(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2018
Abroad1987:

that is my mum junior sister. Mr n Mrs Fola Joseph. it is real.. God is indeed a miraculous God..

And so what if he's your aunt?

Are you a medical doctor?

Did you conduct a medical examination on her to confirm that she was actually pregnant?

I will only believe this bulls1t story if a reputable medical doctor confirms it undecided
Re: After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins by OmoAlata1(f): 5:05pm On May 22, 2018
I don’t see the good news here. This is pure selfishness. By the time those kids reach 20, she will be 77 and her husband will be in his 80s. What is even guarantee they will be alive at that age? Do they have things in place in case they die? Not just financial things. This is just pure selfishness at the highest order. Those poor kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat / Tiv Elders Ban Traditional Marriage Festivities, Peg Expenses At N100k / Lawyer Orchestrates Client's Arrest For Taking Her Picture With 'abusive' Husban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.