Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

One Common Mistake Ladies Male - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Common Mistake Ladies Male (984 Views)

The Fourth Major Mistake Ladies Make: Dating A Married Man / Second Major Mistake Ladies Make: Asking For Marriage / The First Major Mistake Ladies Make: Making the First Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Common Mistake Ladies Male by Biafrareform(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2018
There is this one mistake ladies make.
I don't know whether to call it mistake or pride.
U see a lady and admire and gently ask her for her number, she will tell you when next we meet. Like I should start looking for you ehhh. Thunder

I once met two ladies in a cab, we had a smooth discussion till we got to our destinations. I asked them for their her numbers. One gave me, the other babe get mind tell me say when next we meet. This nah person way dey stay for Anambra ohhh. Her friend was even embarrassed self. And nah visit she come visit her friend.

Okay, it come be like say she come visit her friend again but her friend don travel. Now she was completely stranded grin. No one to call, cos she don't know anyone in Ph.
Her friend then call me by after 11, asking me to help accommodate her friend say she no dey around.
Me I wasn't even around. I had to call a cab friend, gave him my house key to go pick her after some sharp guys don steal her bag when she was Caining .
Ordinary 11 digits way small shildren dey carry play nah him u dey use do yanga.
There is nothing wrong in giving out ur number maka incase of incasity.
If u don't like what de person will tell u, kukuma shun am, if the calls become incessant, kukuma block am.
Most times when we get numbers from ladies, we don't even call.
Am sure she go dey intimidated with apartment, cos nah one room her friend dey stay. Maybe nah cos say I look casual that night with my hustling bag.

This babe get luck say I be shild of God... kiss

1 Like

Re: One Common Mistake Ladies Male by swiz123(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2018
You are a good man

But beware : " help a lady when she's in need, and she will surely remember you when she in need again "

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Common Mistake Ladies Male by ubunja(m): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2018
why are you all obsessed with women's phone numbers??
Re: One Common Mistake Ladies Male by segzybeez(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2018
ubunja:
why are you all obsessed with women's phone numbers??
here in nigeria that is the sure way of getting to see her again.
without d number you may never see her in your life again.
or are there other ways?

4 Likes

Re: One Common Mistake Ladies Male by ubunja(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2018
segzybeez:

here in nigeria that is the sure way of getting to see her again.
without d number you may never see her in your life again.
or are there other ways?
i get that. in every country its the same.
but its more like you guys like toasting girls via text a lot. why wait to tell a girl something over the phone you could tell her now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Common Mistake Ladies Male by segzybeez(m): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2018
Re: One Common Mistake Ladies Male by segzybeez(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2018
ubunja:
i get that. in every country its the same.
but its more like you guys like toasting girls via text a lot. why wait to tell a girl something over the phone you could tell her now?
well thats true but wouldnt that sound like desperation.
telling her whats on your mind the first day you met her makes a nigga look desperate.
yea most guys prefer toasting via text(most especially whatsapp) but not all.
Re: One Common Mistake Ladies Male by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2018
angry angry angry
☣ ☠

☣ ☠
Re: One Common Mistake Ladies Male by Preshy561(f): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2018
lie Mohammed second son,your story is flawed. you said you weren't around,now how come you gave your friend your house key.

keep lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Common Mistake Ladies Male by Headlesschicken(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2018
undecided For yuh mind u call cab n gave em d key to yuh apartment abi....Ok
Re: One Common Mistake Ladies Male by McBrooklyn(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladies male??
Re: One Common Mistake Ladies Male by Biafrareform(m): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:
lie Mohammed second son,your story is flawed. you said you weren't around,now how come you gave your friend your house key.

keep lying.

My friend reason. No be everything dem go spill out for u.

Well, I work and I was on night duty.
Moreover my caretaker have my spare key. So he used it.

Am on may home to see her reaction shaa cos I doubt if she know say nah my house she dey so.

Ohh, I have a photo frame in my room
Re: One Common Mistake Ladies Male by Biafrareform(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2018
segzybeez:

well thats true but wouldnt that sound like desperation.
telling her whats on your mind the first day you met her makes a nigga look desperate.
yea most guys prefer toasting via text(most especially whatsapp) but not all.

So pipo can do overabi ehhh.

U meet person now, u begin dey all say u wan straph am.

Naija I hail ohhh
Re: One Common Mistake Ladies Male by Espada10: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2018
swiz123:
You are a good man

But beware : " help a lady when she's in need, and she will surely remember you when she in need again "

Re: One Common Mistake Ladies Male by Fkforyou(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Congratulations on having an apartment.
You are truly a big boy... undecided

Proud childish mofo..... angry undecided angry

(1) (Reply)

I Square Ft Sym19 Queen Da Lie / 70-year-old Man Marries 15-year-old Girl (photos) / Abuja Single Mother Who Want To Be bleeped Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.