Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki (35107 Views)

Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by pweshboi(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Nysc uniforms shouldn't be abused like this nah... Though it's beautiful but this is total nonsense
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by tunjibadosnen: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2018
upcoming "OLOSHO"!
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by justtruth88miSt(f): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2018
lemme go joor... this one na mumu post

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by mickeysylva: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2018
Na she go first serve for her family?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by GeniusHawlah(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2018
But this is almost stupid to me.

What is my problem self.

*walks outta the thread*
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by GeniusHawlah(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2018
pweshboi:
Nysc uniforms shouldn't be abused like this nah... Though it's beautiful but this is total nonsense
Let's come out clean sir.
Nonsense shouldnt be beautiful. It is nonsense!
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by IdeyFindWife: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2018
timwudz:
She try

Our senator's food
That Taraba clown, another NASS ancient decoration, Senator Bwacha, the idiott eating taxpayers' money and moving silly motions about "having NYSC females wearing Skirts"; he should be drooling now.
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by MegaGenius: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2018
This is how to identify who education means nothing than a design or who the dignity of a country is a better seed to be soiled.

This is very very disrepectful to NYSC and Nigeria at Large.

She should be disciplined

#Educational Rot
#Failed civilization
#Empty beauty
#Not a wife material...

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by pweshboi(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2018
GeniusHawlah:
Let's come out clean sir.
Nonsense shouldnt be beautiful. It is nonsense!
Lol... The creativity and style is beautiful.... But the usage of the uniform is nonsense. So for me it's a beautiful nonsense
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by Jethrolite(m): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2018
Typical Nigerians will only see the bad and not the good. I see a young lady with a very bright future in fashion. Let her be a dullard but if my instincts are right, she will not join the crowd to look for N80k monthly job.
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by Shaev7(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2018
This shows how NYSC level of indiscipline has grown.
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by femi4: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2018
Cutehector:
What class of degree did she graduate with?
Strong third class
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by Securedlife(m): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2018
Cutehector:
What class of degree did she graduate with?
4th class lower
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by wildkat: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL. THE MEDIA CAN BE MAD SOMETIMES.

SHE "SLAYED" IN THE NYSC OUTFIT.

MORE GIRLS WILL KEEP DISRESPECTING THE CORPS AND DEGRADING IT'S UNIFORM LIKE THIS IF WE KEEP PRAISING THEM INSTEAD OF SCOLDING THEM FOR DOING DUMB THINGS. undecided

In king T'challa's voice: "And what has that stewpid uniform added to your precious life?"

Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by wildkat: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=66305979]

[color=#990000]
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by ademijuwonlo(f): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
Rag !
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by petenweke: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Another fictitious piece by NL. NL I now your strategy you mix fake stories with real ones abi?
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by Mondagbe: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
She get time!
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by DreamSonInlaw(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
The way some girls take NYSC ehn? I wonder if it's work. On POP day they snap n litter IG is POP naw appointment? On Birthdays they wear Khaki n do photo shoot. This their matta taya me Oooo
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by Naijageak(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Is this what a graduate with sense should be doing?
It's well
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
so the nysc is now a fashion fair....I wonder why everything in this country should be turn into swag....I guess this one don't even know the essence of the nysc scheme self......it's high time the nysc officials put a stop to all this...
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by Chizzyking1996: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
How did this lady even graduate sef..
mtcheww
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by Blacky1: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Buhari must go back to daura
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by Seandisputed(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Try this one for local government wey i dey serve make i see whether you go pass out.
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by mikolo80: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Olalan:
I think it's high time NYC take stringent measures against people who abuse the uniform, and ironically those slay queens are mostly dumb when you engage them in an intelligent conversation
WHO INTELLIGENT CONVO EPP
Re: Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki by harvtech(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
WHen you check her final year result, you will know that she only did well in ashawo falculty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corps Member Doing Wonders In Benue State / 2015/2016 Batch B Timetable Is Out / Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.