Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

When Pdp Said "We Are Sorry, Forgive Us" After Breaking The Plate! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Pdp Said "We Are Sorry, Forgive Us" After Breaking The Plate! (451 Views)

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa / Osita Chidoka: There Was No Nollywood When PDP Took Over In 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Pdp Said "We Are Sorry, Forgive Us" After Breaking The Plate! by dmighty: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2018
Let me show you what PDP said in simple picture...

Grab a plate (Nigeria) and throw it on the floor over and over for years...

PDP: -OK, done.

-Did it break? As in, did the plate actually break because of the way you threw it on the floor severally?

PDP: -Yes. In fact, more than shattered.

-Now say sorry to it. Just say sorry after breaking it...

PDP: -OK, Sorry. That should be enough.

-Did it go back to how it was before, after you said SORRY?

PDP: -No. But the other person trying to MEND it is too slow now, let me handle you again because "I have experience and I've learnt from my past handling of the plate"....

-Do you now understand the apology?

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As Secretary To The Ebonyi State Government Professor Benard Odoh Resi / PDP Wishes Former Senate President " David Mark" A Happy Birthday / Why Youths Below 35 Years May Not Dominate Nigeria’s Political Space – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.