Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Wonders Shall Never End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonders Shall Never End (691 Views)

Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face / "Wonders Shall Never End" Lady Lays Egg After Venza And Lexus 350 Enjoyment / See What She Wore To Church,and The Pastor's Reaction, Wonders Shall Never End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders Shall Never End by bentwain: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2018
My name is Joseph, I work at Benin but my girlfriend schools at kogi state university. To cut the long story short, I wanted giving her a surprise visit because her birthday was on Friday but when I got to where she stays, I gently opened the door with my own key and gbam!!! I saw the shock of my life. I saw she and her female friend making love. Really confused cos she is very nice and loving and I thought I could settle with her.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by makydebbie(f): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Sorry bro.

Blessing in disguise though.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by McBrooklyn(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2018
Shît...

Re: Wonders Shall Never End by NeeKlaus: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2018
bentwain:
My name is Joseph, I work at Benin but my girlfriend schools at kogi state university. To cut the long story short, I wanted giving her a surprise visit because her birthday was on Friday but when I got to where she stays, I gently opened the door with my own key and gbam!!! I saw the shock of my life. I saw she and her female friend making love. Really confused cos she is very nice and loving and I thought I could settle with her.
And you just walked out? You walked out on the chance of a glorious thrëesome? shocked

You need FOUR slaps.

1 Like

Re: Wonders Shall Never End by agohmamuda(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2018
tell us wat u did next. From there we can advise you.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by coolestofall(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hope u joined in d action, becos if u didnt u need cane. Me dat want a party, I know I will join, then afterwards I can feel d shock n surprise that she's a lesbian.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Reminds me of the Smith song "I was looking for love and I found love, and heaven knows am miserable now"
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lord Jesus which day will I get this opportunity? Walking in on lesbians having sex.
Four Breasts
Four holes

(1) (Reply)

'painkiller Pills Turned Me Gay' Claims Man Who Ditched His Girlfriend After Bre / Please Where Can I Get This Cervical Diaphragm / My Top 10 Major Turn Off On A Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.