Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. (3607 Views)

Tinubu Joking With Igbos, Exchanges Banters With Area Boys, Full Video Emerges / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Sprumbabafather: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2018
"When you go to Rome, behave like the Romans" is a popular saying, and until the Igbos of Nigeria understand how to behave like their neighbours, how to play the Nigerian brand of politics, they cannot dominate the political space like they have done in other fields. The Igbos are a very ambitious, very talented and industrious set of people who have proven to themselves how efficient their positive drive can be.

But Nigerian politics is dirty, filled with the scums of society rather than the best of achievers. That is why the Igbos need to change their tactics. The most popular attraction to Nigerian politics is not a desire to solve societal problems, but a way to worsen it, as long as you benefit from the chaos, while you drop crumbs to your cronies who help you loot. Nigeria is practising lootocracy as a system of government.

It will be better if the Igbos throw reason out of the window and start voting with their greed, rather than rational reasoning. Afterall, every other person does it.

For the love of Mike, how did the Igbos end up voting a better and more educated Jonathan, rather than a Buahri who we all know is no good. The best thing was for the Igbos to abandon Jonathan when it seems clear he will lose, jump into the doomed wagon of Buahri and vote like all the other mad men. And if the governors of the SE are all PDP, they can hold a meeting and change to APC overnight, all five states!

We should play amala and ewedu politics, jump onto the bandwagon and scream sai baba so loud that the original chanters will be afraid, and drop their microphones for us to take over, arrive APC meeting before others and flow with the tide, even if the tide is sweeping the whole country into the sea, don't worry, we won't die first.

We should start praising all the mistakes of APC, tell them they are the best and massage their bloated ego till the whole country falls into where its destined to fall into. Igbos should await the next election with greed in their eyes, vote for the worst candidates, as long as you think he will win, damn the consequences, and if the shiitt hits the ceiling fan, don't bother to duck. We cannot lose more than others.

Remember, "When you go to Rome, behave like the Romans"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
"When you go to Rome, behave like the Romans" is a popular saying, and until the Igbos of Nigeria understand how to behave like their neighbours, how to play the Nigerian brand of politics, they cannot dominate the political space like they have done in other fields. The Igbos are a very ambitious, very talented and industrious set of people who have proven to themselves how efficient their positive drive can be.

But Nigerian politics is dirty, filled with the scums of society rather than the best of achievers. That is why the Igbos need to change their tactics. The most popular attraction to Nigerian politics is not a desire to solve societal problems, but a way to worsen it, as long as you benefit from the chaos, while you drop crumbs to your cronies who help you loot. Nigeria is practising lootocracy as a system of government.

It will be better if the Igbos throw reason out of the window and start voting with their greed, rather than rational reasoning. Afterall, every other person does it.

For the love of Mike, how did the Igbos end up voting a better and more educated Jonathan, rather than a Buahri who we all know is no good. The best thing was for the Igbos to abandon Jonathan when it seems clear he will lose, jump into the doomed wagon of Buahri and vote like all the other mad men. And if the governors of the SE are all PDP, they can hold a meeting and change to APC overnight, all five states!

We should play amala and ewedu politics, jump onto the bandwagon and scream sai baba so loud that the original chanters will be afraid, and drop their microphones for us to take over, arrive APC meeting before others and flow with the tide, even if the tide is sweeping the whole country into the sea, don't worry, we won't die first.

We should start praising all the mistakes of APC, tell them they are the best and massage their bloated ego till the whole country falls into where its destined to fall into. Igbos should await the next election with greed in their eyes, vote for the worst candidates, as long as you think he will win, damn the consequences, and if the shiitt hits the ceiling fan, don't bother to duck. We cannot lose more than others.

Dullardism is when you are in Nigger Area, but writing seriously about ancient Rome LMAO

cc lzaa onyeoga

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by resurgentxtian4: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2018
What kinda suggestion is this? Igbos, from one misstep to the other. Igbos should just forget about politics and face their spare parts business. Honest advice.

5 Likes

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Sprumbabafather: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
What kinda suggestion is this? Igbos, from one misstep to the other. Igbos should just forget about it politics and fave their spare parts business. Honest advice.

And the people who voted for a mistake are now talking with ewedu filled mouths grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Fatherofdragons: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
What kinda suggestion is this? Igbos, from one misstep to the other. Igbos should just forget about it politics and fave their spare parts business. Honest advice.
u better continue with ur plans on how to run away like a coward afonja that u are

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by mabea: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
As in eh! Foolishness is when you make a political blunder and applaud youself for being astute
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by resurgentxtian4: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
u better continue with ur plans on how to run away like a coward afonja that u are

I would oo. If you think I would engage an igbo man in an online slugfest again you must be mad. You igbos get a hard on when others hate on you but Nigerians are tired and we have moved on to tackling Buhari and his fulani Islamic extremists.

My point? Igbos have been condemned to history. You can keep hating all Nigerians but that won’t remedy your situation in Nigeria. Only Biafra can help igbos. I advice igbos to go home and build the SE so they can have a place to call home when Biafra comes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by horsepower101: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

The funny thing about your statement is that you gave good advice without intending to. I know your sacarsm and ways of throwing subliminal jabs.

That said,

Money=power=respect

The igbos are working their ass off accumulating wealth in Nigeria.

In a post oil economy, Nigerian economy will be firmly in their hands.

This means that they will have the money to influence the political atmosphere the way they choose.

"He that pays the piper calls the tunes"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by resurgentxtian4: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
horsepower101:

The funny things about your statement is that you gave good advice without intending to. I know your sacarsm and ways of throwing subliminal jabs.

That said,

Money=power=respect

This means that they will have the money to influence the political atmosphere the way they choose.

Ok, good luck with controlling Nigeria. I wish igbos well in their new found mission.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Fatherofdragons: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
op u are right Nigerians do not appreciate us, the only language they understand is suffering and violence, they reason with their a$$, so the best way is for igbos to play dirty to get what we want, and let the rest of Nigeria rot for all we care.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Sprumbabafather: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I would oo. If you think I would engage an igbo man in an online slugfest again you must be mad. You igbosget a hard on when other hate on you but Nigerians are tired and we have moved on to tackling Buhari and his fulani Islamic extremists.

My point? Igbos have been condemned to history. You can keep hating all Nigerians but that won’t remedy your situation in Nigeria. Only Biafra can help igbos. I advice igbos go home and build the SE so they can have a place to call home when Biafra comes.

Close that your ewedu filled mouth there, when we move for Biafra now you will be the first to cry more than others. Afonja.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by resurgentxtian4: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
mabea:
As in eh! Foolishness is when you make a political blunder and applaud youself for being astute

I tire oooo. They are not very good in politics at all and it is so sad for such an enterprising people.
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

resurgentxtian4:

I would oo. If you think I would engage an igbo man in an online slugfest again you must be mad. You igbosget a hard on when other hate on you but Nigerians are tired and we have moved on to tackling Buhari and his fulani Islamic extremists.

My point? Igbos have been condemned to history. You can keep hating all Nigerians but that won’t remedy your situation in Nigeria. Only Biafra can help igbos. I advice igbos go home and build the SE so they can have a place to call home when Biafra comes.

LMAO

LZAA, onyeoga please let us encourage resurgentxtian4 to proceed on this his self-exile to Libya.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Sprumbabafather: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
op u are right Nigerians do not appreciate us, the only language they understand is suffering and violence, they reason with their a$$, so the best way is for igbos to play dirty to get what we want, and let the rest of Nigeria rot for all we care.

That's what am talking about. We need to play dirty politics for once, the space called Nigeria is dirty enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by resurgentxtian4: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
imhotep:

LMAO

LZAA, onyeoga please let us encourage resurgentxtian4 to proceed on this his self-exile to Libya.

Anything that sails your boat. Nigerians don’t have time for igbos again. We are now focused on Buhari and his Islamic horde. You can continue fighting an imaginary enemy. No time nwanne!
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by horsepower101: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Ok, good luck with controlling Nigeria. I wish igbos well in their new found mission.

It's not actually about controlling Nigeria. The average Igbo man want to make money and live a decent life.

But mark my words, in a post oil economy, the people who have wealth to invest will call the political shots. That's how it is all over the world and Nigeria won't be an exception to that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Sprumbabafather: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Anything that sails your boat. Nigerians don’t have time for igbos again. We are now focused on Buhari and his Islamic horde. You can continue fighting an imaginary enemy. No time nwanne!

Fighting which Buharri which your lord and saviour, Tinubu just sold you to yesterday, you are owned grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by resurgentxtian4: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
horsepower101:

It's not actually about controlling Nigeria. The average Igbo man want to make money and live a decent life.

But mark my words, in a post oil economy, the people who have wealth to invest will call the political shots. That's how it is all over the world and Nigeria won't be an exception to that.

Ok. No problem. I wish igbos well.
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by resurgentxtian4: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Fighting which Buharri which your lord and saviour, Tinubu just sold you to yesterday, you are owned grin

Me ke? Wetin concern me. My mind no even dey naija but I won’t just like it being turned into an Islamic hell hole.

As for igbo issue and hate, you would notice that Nigerians are tired already. The strength to keep hating is not there so people have shifted to something else. You can continue hating others sha if it makes you happy.
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by ChilledPill: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Ok. No problem. I wish igbos well.
Wish us well or not, it doesn't really matter, we are already blessed to be great.... and in Nigeria now there is no tribe greater than the Igbos and so shall it continue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Sprumbabafather: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Me ke? Wetin concern me. My mind no even dey naija but I won’t just like it being turned into an Islamic hell hole.

As for igbo issue and hate, you would notice that Nigerians are tired already. The strength to keep hating is not there so people have shifted to something else. You can continue hating others sha if it makes you happy.

Hate, was the only single factor which made Yorubas vote Buharri in 2015. You all hated Jonathan because Igbos are enjoying under him, now see where it has gotten yorubaland to. Don't run away o, just buy weaponns and wait to reap what you sowed. grin

7 Likes

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by resurgentxtian4: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
ChilledPill:

Wish us well or not, it doesn't really matter, we are already blessed to be great.... and in Nigeria now there is no tribe greater than the Igbos and so shall it continue.

Lol. Delusions of grandeur. Abeg lemme jaree, I no get strength for fight this time around.

I can’t fight with igbos online again. It is pointless.
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by resurgentxtian4: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Hate, was the only single factor which made Yorubas vote Buharri in 2015. You all hated Jonathan because Igbos are enjoying under him, now see where it has gotten yorubaland to. Don't run away o, just buy weaponns and wait to reap what you sowed. grin

God will help all of us. grin
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by 0monnak0da: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Some chidren are born as Ogbanjes or Abiku just like this thread is an Ogbanje thread without any sense

Eboes have been very successful in Nigerian politiics and their politicians are just as dirty if not dirtier than the others. They gave us the first kidnapping of a sitting governor lest we forget.

1 They went into coalition government with NPC in 1960 under the leadership of Azikiwe who was rewarded as ceremonial President and a partnerin a coalition government with the rght to select several Ministers from his party

2.They went into coalition government with NPC in 1965 under the leadership of Azikiwe who was rewarded as ceremonial President and a partnerin a coalition government with the rght to select several Ministers from his party

3 . They were big in NPN in 1979 (JUST 9 YEARS AFTER THE WAR) and produced the Vice President in 1979 . NPN did not have a majority in he Natonal Assembly and so again NPP Azikiwe's party entered alliance with NPN and was rewarded with the post of Speaker House of Representatives in Edwin Ume-Ezeoke

4. In 1983 again NPP Azikiwe's party entered alliance with NPN and was rewarded with the post of Speaker House of Representatives in Edwin Ume-Ezeoke by this time Ojuiku had been pardoned by President Shagari and he returneed and joined the NPN

On all these occasions the Yoruba were in opposition and the Eboes were happy. They were confirmed as the Official Boyboys of their Fulani masters and lords.
So what is the problem now? I really do not get it

The idea that Eboes need to start playing dirty is incomprehensible. Are they not dirty enough? Do they want to become pigs( my bad!!)

Do the Eboes want to overthrow their masters and start to eat cake and Ice cream? Can they digest it? Hmm What is now wrong with akpu?

If this is about Presidency then please that can NEVER happen. We ALL know this , Even the Eboe boy in his pregnant mother's womb knows this.

The number one problem of Eboes is BAD MOUTH They ALWAYS have something bad to say to EVERYONE. The same people that they would wish to make them president they never have ANYTHING good to say about ANYONE.
BAD MOUTH comes from a spiteful spirit. A tendency ALWAYS to never see anything good in anyone. If a man does anything good the Eboe man's immediate impulse is to start comparing himself and start beefing. He always talks about himself (to others) about how anything Eboe is the BEST ,The BIGGEST and so on . What drives this of course it is a profound inferiority complex and jealous spirit. We see it and we read it very easily because it is so transparent. The Eboe man need to learn one thing

If you have nothing good to say STFU. No one wants to hear how good you are. Just Shut up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by horsepower101: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Op I disagree with your suggestion. You always want to live a life that your future generations will look back at and be very proud of.

Here is my take. Let's leave do or die politics for Nigerians. Let's not compromise our cultural principles just because of power.

Let's always stick to the right candidates regardless of the outcome.

Ask yourself this question, why is it that those with political power all these years are not developed. In fact many parts of Igbo land is developing. Let's never compromise our cultural principles for gutter politics.

Our time to shine will come. Just be patient.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Sprumbabafather: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
0monnak0da:

Some chidren are born as Ogbanjes or Abiku just like this thread is an Ogbanje thread without any sense

Eboes have been very successful in Nigerian politiics and their politicians are just as dirty ifnot dirtier than the other. They gave us the first kidnapping of a sitting governor lest we forget.

1 They went into coalition government with NPC in 1960 under the leadership of Azikiwe who was rewarded as ceremonial President and a partnerin a coalition government with the rght to select several Ministerss from his party

2.They went into coalition government with NPC in 1965 under the leadership of Azikiwe who was rewarded as ceremonial President and a partnerin a coalition government with the rght to select several Ministerss from his party
3 . They were big in NPN in 1979 (JUST YEARS AFTER THE WAR) and produced the Vice President in 1979 . NPN did not have a majority in he Natonal Assembly and so again NPP Azikiwe's party entered alliance with NPP and was rewarded with the post of Speaker House of Representatives in Edwin Ume-Ezeoke
4. In 1983 again NPP Azikiwe's party entered alliance with NPP and was rewarded with the post of Speaker House of Representatives in Edwin Ume-Ezeoke by this time Ojuiku had been pardoned by President Shagari and he returneed and joined the NPN

On all these occasions the Yoruba were in opposition and the Eboes were happy. They were confirmed as the Official Boyboys of their Fulani masters and lords.
So what is the problem now? I really do not get it

The idea that Eboes need to start playing dirty is incomprehensible. Are they not dirty enough? Do they want to become pigs( my bad!!)

Do the Eboes want to overthrow their masters and start to eat cake and Ice cream? Can they digest it? Hmm

If this is about Presidency then please that can NEVER happen. We ALL know this , Even the Eboe boy in his pregnant mother's womb knows this.

The number one problem of Eboes is BAD MOUTH They ALWAYS have something bad to say to EVERYONE. The same people that they would wish to make them president they never have ANYTHING good to say about ANYONE.
BAD MOUTH comes from a spiteful spirit. A tendency ALWAYS to never see anything good in anyone. If a man does anything good the Eboe man's immediate impulse is to start comparing himself and start beefing. He always talks about himself (to others) about how anything Eboe is the BEST ,The BIGGEST and so on . What drives this of course it is a profund inferiority complex and jealous spirit. We see it and we read it very easily because it is so transparent. The Eboe man need to learn one thing

If you havenothing good to say STFU. No one wants to hear how good you are

Trash as usual.

9 Likes

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Lot13(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
horsepower101:

The funny thing about your statement is that you gave good advice without intending to. I know your sacarsm and ways of throwing subliminal jabs.

That said,

Money=power=respect

Nairaland is filled with jokers!!!
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Sprumbabafather: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
horsepower101:
Op I disagree with your suggestion. You always want to live a life that your future generations will look back at and be very proud of.

Here is my take. Let's leave do or die politics for Nigerians. Let's not compromise our cultural principles just because of power.

Let's always stick to the right candidates regardless of the outcome.

Ask yourself this question, why is it that those with political power all these years are not developed. In fact many parts of Igbo land is developing. Let's never compromise our cultural principles for gutter politics.

Our time shine will come. Just be patient.

Do you really see Nigeria getting better anytime soon? What then is the basis of patience?
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by horsepower101: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lot13:
Nairaland is filled with jokers!!!
Oh really. Read this Yoruba man complains. This will give you a hint

Just got Whatsapped this by a prominent young Yoruba traditional ruler.... (I say all non-Igbos are in same plight of our own doing as the Yorubas Kaabiyesi focuses on!)

Did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, isolo and Oshodi in Lagos?

Did they use juju before the Ibadan surrendered Iwo Road to them?

And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa?

Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built 90% of the Hotels at Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.

So the more we point one finger at the Igbos, the more we have the other four fingers pointing at our laziness and lack of initiative as a society.

The YORUBAS should have been better with all our education, but we may be worse that the Fulanis who just roam around the bush.

Why? Because we lack the entrepreneurship spirit. We just want salaries from doing 8am to 5pm job. We proceed in foolishness and we persist in hoping to reap plenty without showing hard. The Igbos are different, hence we are now jealous and envious.

We love wasteful parties and Aso Ebi. Just a little business without even making any profit yet, we usually call musicians to spay money like coffetti .

Where are all the Board Members of Ebenezer Obey today? Where is lawyer Omoyinmi and Lanre Badmus? Where is Oroki Social Club of Osogbo? Where is Felates of Ilesa and the likes whose trade mark was to bring Sunny Ade to Ilesa every Xmas, to waste all income gathered for the year?

The Yoruba society wasted their leading lights on excessive consumption and wasteful attitudes. We wasted our capital on frivolous social gatherings.

We took religion to ridicoulous levels, such that the wealthiest pastors and churches are now Yorubas. But all the wealth extracted by the churches from the Yoruba nation is also merely flaunted to show who's God is the most miraculous.

So we have become paupers and destitutes, as the Yoruba nation cannot now pay salaries. Pensions are owed for years.

Tell me, is Osun State filled with human beings or goats to have tolerated Aregbesola, when they rejected Akande. Say it loud, is the Constituted Authority of Ibadan sane to just bring about 21 Obas from nowhere to receive salaries, where there is no money to reopen Ladoja Akintola University?

Are the Ondos so wise to have allowed Mimiko to devastate their terrain as to be now saddled with 12 months salary arrears? What of Ekiti with rabble rousing Fayose and the intellectually arrogant Fayemi?

Even Lagos, there is nothing to write home about it, despite all the hype.

But the Igbos are hard workers. Let us not continue to deceive ourselves. 20 of their young boys can live in the shop from where they sell goods. There is no place too dirty or remote for them to hibernate and incubate their ideas. Give them 5 years, you will see them buy and take over all shops and lands.

True, some of them are criminals, but majority of the Igbo youths build and build physical structures away, while the YORUBAS are content with looking for salaried jobs, so that they can have siesta in the afternoons and then attend parties on Saturdays. Then spend Sundays in church wishing and praying for divine miracles.

How foolish, as the Igbo people are meeting and strategizing on Sunday, so that they can gather money and come and buy the houses and lands owned by our Yoruba fathers.

Whether we like it or not, Obokungbusi Town Hall will soon be on concessional PPP sale. The Igbos will buy it. The proceeds will be used to pay backlog of salaries owed to impoverished Ijeshas. It will come willy nilly.

It will happen even in a declared Oduduwa Republic. Afterall, the Chinese, the Lebanese and the South Africans are buying us out with reckless abandon. See how ShopRite is buying up everywhere. I heard that they bought Owena Motel estate in Akure. How come we did not sell it to the Igbos?

We shall continue to grumble and hate the Igbos until eternity. Unless we spy on them, copy their ways and imbibe their can do attitude.

The Yoruba nation and society have been pauperised and destituted. In desperation, we shall soon start to behave like the Almajiris' in the North.

In grinding poverty and out of jealousy, the Almajiris of the North regularly loot Igbo shops and businesses. Very soon Yoruba urchins will start looting too to show that they hate the Igbos.

Even some of us here will defend it to show our hatred for the Igbos. Whereas, the looting is as a result of hunger and uselessness of our society.

How sad for the Yoruba Nation. cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by ChilledPill: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Lol. Delusions of grandeur. Abeg lemme jaree, I no get strength for fight this time around.

I can’t fight with igbos online again. It is pointless.
Believe what you want but what I stated is nothing but the truth... we are the greatest.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by mabea: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I tire oooo. They are not very good in politics at all and it is so sad for such an enterprising people.
Who exactly are you referring to. I guess you got a VP at the detriment of all nigerians. I didnt see any special thing yorubas did other than helping Tinunbu to boost his political career because they are naturally wired to do so.

6 Likes

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by horsepower101: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Do you really see Nigeria getting better anytime soon? What then is the basis of patience?

It will never get better that's the reason we should just get wealth from it before it finally sinks to the ground.

What's the point of us having political power in a shithole while no real development comes from it. My mission and so many others is to make money and rebuild the east with it, while other regions with political power have brown roofs everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliko Oil: Dangote Petrochemical Kicks Off In Style / Kwankwaso Major Loss To PDP – APC Governor / Why Are Nigerians So Smart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.