Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Am Only Interested In The Office Of The President Of Nigeria - Adamu Garba II - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Only Interested In The Office Of The President Of Nigeria - Adamu Garba II (559 Views)

Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost / Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Only Interested In The Office Of The President Of Nigeria - Adamu Garba II by ArewaWatch: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-1iUYjGufSLg/Wr-D2oPcLOI/AAAAAAAABoA/EY6FVjwA_fwwEMCL7wqCMe7aGLDEZ1OOACLcBGAs/s320/adm%2Bgrb3.jpg[/img]

The only office I'm interested in is that of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and nothing less. I prepared for this office for the past 12 years, in the interest of the greater good of this country. The principal stand I'll always maintain till we succeed come 2019.

Many may disagree with some of the policies of the govt, as I did too on many occasions, however, the only difference between us is, while some choose to simply sit back and hate-monger, I stood up to challenge the status quo in the interest of the greater good of all of us. I express on many occasions that I don't believe venting anger or frustration or hatred is what we need in Nigeria, neither is it the solution to our challenges.

As someone contesting to be the President for all, I should do everything to represent the whole and not the part of Nigeria. I'm not altogether in this contest to seek political power but to deliver greater good for my country. I'll thus, never hate or condemn any Nigerian just for the sole interest of winning an election.

I love & will represent all Nigerians regardless of their shortcomings. I have not ever compromise on the principle of the greater good for common humanity, I'm free with my conscience in this contest.

My real & only interest is the greatness of my country Nigeria. With this, I always act in such interest & will continue to do so till we achieve that. If you can trust some of my methods thus far, on the programs to fix this country, you should know that my decision to join the All Progressive (APC) was born out of critical research and credible intelligence that APC is the way for all of us. It is the party we should belong to.

APC is the only truly democratic party that if we come together, join the party, we'll be guaranteed of a credible primary election. I know most of you maybe afraid of loosing, I am not, because I know fear itself is the lost. Just trust and follow me, I'll win for us.

As I mentioned, as responsible young Nigerians we cant disown our elders for who they are, we should seek to be better than them. This is a sign of any progressive society. I choose to march forward for progress with APC to the primaries.

Adamu Garba is a vibrant and promising Nigerian youth, aspiring for the sit of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the year 2019. You can read his full biography here: http://www.arewawatch.com/2018/03/biography-of-adamu-garba-nigerias-2019.html

Source: http://www.arewawatch.com/2018/03/i-am-only-interested-in-office-of.html

mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: I Am Only Interested In The Office Of The President Of Nigeria - Adamu Garba II by Jochabed(f): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hope defered makes the heart sick.Think of something better,that seat is not yours.
Re: I Am Only Interested In The Office Of The President Of Nigeria - Adamu Garba II by yarimo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mr ADAMU GARBA no vacancy in ASO-ROCK 2019.
BUHARI til 2023
Re: I Am Only Interested In The Office Of The President Of Nigeria - Adamu Garba II by wickyyolo: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lmao. Is a good development but how many employees do you have in your company. How many families are you feeding ? If you can claim 100+ families I will support you.
Re: I Am Only Interested In The Office Of The President Of Nigeria - Adamu Garba II by MrPolitics: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
This one is just wasting his time.
He even wants to run under APC again.
You go tey for there
Re: I Am Only Interested In The Office Of The President Of Nigeria - Adamu Garba II by papoudaupolos: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Freedom of speech
Re: I Am Only Interested In The Office Of The President Of Nigeria - Adamu Garba II by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
So in this ones mind....APC would give him ticket? What did he even rub on his forehead sef

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Nigerian Senator, Bukar Mustapha, Is Dead / My Dream Country / Why Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi Are Looters – Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.