Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Presidency Denies That Buhari Was In Lagos To Commission Eko Atlantic Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Denies That Buhari Was In Lagos To Commission Eko Atlantic Project (506 Views)

Kola Ologbondiyan Denies That PDP Defectors Are Considering Return To APC / Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening / Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Denies That Buhari Was In Lagos To Commission Eko Atlantic Project by gistyinka(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
The office of the presidency has come out to denies the alleged report that President Buhari was in Lagos, to commission the ongoing Eko Atlantic City project by Governor Akinwumi Ambode, during his 2-days visits to the state.

However, the presence of President Buhari in Lagos days ago, has been questioned by many Nigerians, with them implying that is it not same Eko Atlantic City project that former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, alongside with former President of the United State Of American, Bill Clinton was in Lagos for in 2013.

Presidency Denies That Buhari Was In Lagos to Commission Eko Atlantic City Project

Re: Presidency Denies That Buhari Was In Lagos To Commission Eko Atlantic Project by gistyinka(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
The Personal assistant to President Buhari on New Media & Engagement, Bashir Ahmad has clarified the presence of Buhari in Lagos.

Presidency Denies That Buhari Was In Lagos to Commission Eko Atlantic City Project

Re: Presidency Denies That Buhari Was In Lagos To Commission Eko Atlantic Project by Sealeddeal(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Another denial
Re: Presidency Denies That Buhari Was In Lagos To Commission Eko Atlantic Project by kimjongJezebel: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Very dumb people. Dem take lie and propaganda swear for una

Meanwhile I'm looking for an extremely handsome and rich husband. Pm me if interested... I'm caring and very beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Vs Buhari See Who Is Wining In The Daily Trust Polls / If Re-elected Ekiti Governor, I Will Ensure Fayose Goes To Jail — Fayemi / Ntin Wil Stop Me Frm Voting For Buhari In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.