Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out (29895 Views)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) / X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Damsonkc(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
About a week ago, news all over the internet indicted a young, male corps member called Hope Nwagbaso. He was tried in the court of social media and called a rapist. Someone made a post that he raped a girl of 11 and got her pregnant. Hope is someone I knew personally during my university days in Nigeria and I was shocked to read the news. He is a very intelligent, quiet and hardworking youngman who was very focused. Hope has a second class upper in Political Science at the University of Benin. Hope was so humble and respectful in school that everyone loved him. It was so sad when I heard that. Today, I am here to tell everyone that this youngman is innocent. He is free of all allegations and I use this medium to beg everyone to verify stories before they post them to tarnish the image of someone.

ON THE WAY TO GREATNESS, SOME OF US ARE ATTACKED WITH BATTLES OF UNIMAGINABLE DEGREE.
MINE HAS CURRENTLY BEEN ALLEGATIONS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, BUT I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVETH.
I'M NOT MOVED BECAUSE, CHRIST PRE-INFORMED ME, THAT THEY WILL GO THIS FAR (EVEN FARER), JUST TO CHALLENGE HIS PURPOSE IN MY LIFE.
BUT, I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVETH!
DESPITE ALL EFFORTS TO DISCREDIT MY SELFLESS SERVICE DURING THIS SERVICE YEAR, I WAS AWARDED YESTERDAY, AS BEST CORPER OF THE YEAR IN NANA MODEL COLLEGE WARRI.
NO DEVIL OR HUMAN CAN STOP ME, NOT I BUT CHRIST.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2016091075133067&id=100001965827850&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.2016091075133067%3Atl_objid.2016091075133067%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2016091075133067%3Athid.100001965827850%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1522565999%3A4542363763074602938&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Damsonkc(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Please lalasticlala move this to front page and save someone’s future.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by kcjazzy: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Eh ya, sorry man

2 Likes

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by anuoluwapo884(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by ise82(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
It's sad; nobody listened to the guy then.

1 Like

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by NwaAmaikpe: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

The face of the accused makes me believe he is really guilty of the allegations.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by castrol180(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
As a matter of fact, how are we to know if actually he did not commit the offence alleged him? Hope damsonkc is not only sympathising the guy, thereby trying to exonerate him in the court of social media...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by franceezfresh: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Welcome to Naija
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Sarang(f): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sorry Mahn!

Please see my signature

1 Like

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Tittusstar22(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Let us set up a blog for you with .com.ng custom domain at only 5k . cheesy

The blog will be ready in 24 hours...

Features:

- Mobile responsive

- Free hosting

- Secured hosting ever

- SSL inclusive (Cloudfare)

- Unique design

- Custom 404 page

- etc..

You can't get it cheaper anywhere
else!

Also check out our samples:

WAZOBIATVNEWS.COM

THEREALITYPILOT.COM.NG

and many more!

T&C applies!

Call or text 08171159306 to get
started.

You can also mail ajahtitus98@gmail.com

OR

CONTACT US on our social media handles!

2 Likes

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by ceejayluv(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
He didn't give any explanation...........

8 Likes

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nobody should insult Nwaamaikpe.

He has no blame, what so ever.

Until he gets a good job.

7 Likes

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Lakebeyin(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sorry brov.. But what "if" he has be killed ?

1 Like

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The face of the accused makes me believe he is really guilty of the allegations.
cheesy

Many are mad, but few are typing.

May your face make you to be wrong lying accused in the near future.

Iseeeeeeeeee

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Yeligray(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
No man can take my joy away
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by directonpc(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thank God they didn't stone you!

Probably because they would have forced you to marry the supposed pregnant kid!

Shine on brother.

Extra
Never run out of airtime or means to carryout transactions! Get this app thank me later.

Download the app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.ussdbanking
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by oshe11: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nawatical

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thank God you've been vindicated.
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by CSTR1002: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Damsonkc:

I have noticed your comments severally on Nairaland and how stupid you are. I hope someday you get accused wrongly for something you didn't do and hear such derogatory statements as yours made about you. You would judge a man by his looks? A man who was never consulted when given same looks by his creator. You are very lucky this is just Nairaland, if I happen to know you and see you anywhere on the streets, I will break your head. I swear
Check out the igbo meaning of Nwamaikpe and you will realise how futile your post is.

7 Likes

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by LZAA: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
na my bro u dy bash o grin grin NwaAmaikpe sef grin grin
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by naijjaman(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

Thank God for your freedom
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by CastedAyo: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lakebeyin:
Sorry brov.. But what "if" he has be killed ?

Been

2 Likes

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by braine(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Which MOD/bot is hiding our posts? You better behave yourselves.
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Olalan(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
False accusation should be severely punished

2 Likes

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
D corper face no get joy.
I'm not sayn he is guilty. BT e face too strong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peterside Idah Accused Of Holding Lady Against Her Will In His South Africa Home / Man Remanded For Beating Wife To Death Over Sex / Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.