Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out (29899 Views)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) / X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by tokrizy: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
waste of time bruh
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Jeffreyc: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thanks God he is vindicated
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by collitexnaira(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
All those castigating this guy before should cover their face in shame

The worst is the he goat, a nairalander here called Tednersy, who claimed to serve in the same ppa with the innocently accused guy, he slandered the guy's name on this forum. When he should have stand with him in his trying times. He is supposed to be ur man but you betrayed him when he needed you most. People like you re what we call Coward

1 Like

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by CSTR1002: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
BTW, there should be a Jail time for false rape accusation.
3-4 years is not too harsh.

There is nothing stopping any lady from roughing herself up and accuse an ex -lover of rape thereby ruining his future.
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
castrol180:
As a matter of fact, how are we to know if actually he did not commit the offence alleged him? Hope damsonkc is not only sympathising the guy, thereby trying to exonerate him in the court of social media...

Your English says it all.

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by SarkinYarki: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
He looks like a pdeophile though. If he is truly innocent then good for him
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by CSTR1002: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
hostine316:

Your English says it all.
Some of the best minds in the world are not proficient in English.
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
SarkinYarki:
He looks like a pdeophile though. If he is truly innocent then good for him

I can see you know English very well. Only a pedophile knows a pedophile, which means you're one.
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Heya.
What happened to the accuser?
There should be a punishment for her.
It shouldn't end at a FB post saying he is now innocent.

Is the girl really 11? What would make a girl that young to tell such grievous lie against him?
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by ozodigboo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
I came here to see how he was freed by a court of law, but was disappointed.
pls OP, that he made first class from uniben , humble and being ur friend is not enough to tell us that he was wrongly accused.
has the girl talked? why should an 11 yr old baby accuse him of all people ?
Abeg shift
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by baba11(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hmmmm,this is a serious criminal offence the lady has committed.
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by chukzyfcbb: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
This is why I usually say as a young single guy, who stays alone in an apartment, no matter how friendly you are with your neighbours children please don't allow them enter your room/flat even to play or watch TV or anything atall.

Let them gossip and say; this uncle is wicked or this uncle is not friendly. When such cases like this happen, you will be a prime suspect.

As a Corper I never let my neighbour kids step foot in my room because I was aware of these kinda scenario.

Some of these kids have very naughty behaviour, they could engage in this funny hanky panky with thier mates but when kasala burst, nobody remembers thier hanky panky mate. All eyes would be fixed on that "Uncle" that you usually go to the room to watch tv.

Be wise!

7 Likes

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by HoodBillionaire: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
why nor be usa
dis guy for don hammer
fuc
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by kullozone(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mtcheeew! He didn't say anything to prove his innocensce na... I was expecting to read his own side of the story.
This is just a normal post smiley
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by PrincessB1(f): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thank God uv bin vindicated
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by otokx(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Social Media courts, Religious courts et al are most times unfair.
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by OriakuAmara(f): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Half baked news.
Where is the court statement evidence that proved him innocent?
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by nextstep(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
There's no proof that he has been cleared of allegations. A statement on social media (sic) thanking your redeemer does not constitute proof. Show a bona fide a court statement, police report, or something with legal standing.

Barring that, you can also bring a receipt of bail wink
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by linearity: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
castrol180:
As a matter of fact, how are we to know if actually he did not commit the offence alleged him? Hope damsonkc is not only sympathising the guy, thereby trying to exonerate him in the court of social media...

We know that, because our law presumed him not guilty until proven otherwise by a competent court.

As it stands, not only has he not been proven guilty, but he has been cleared of all charges.

1 Like

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Shroud: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Damsonkc:
About a week ago, news all over the internet indicted a young, male corps member called Hope Nwagbaso. He was tried in the court of social media and called a rapist. Someone made a post that he raped a girl of 11 and got her pregnant. Hope is someone I knew personally during my university days in Nigeria and I was shocked to read the news. He is a very intelligent, quiet and hardworking youngman who was very focused. Hope has a second class upper in Political Science at the University of Benin. Hope was so humble and respectful in school that everyone loved him. It was so sad when I heard that. Today, I am here to tell everyone that this youngman is innocent. He is free of all allegations and I use this medium to beg everyone to verify stories before they post them to tarnish the image of someone.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2016091075133067&id=100001965827850&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.2016091075133067%3Atl_objid.2016091075133067%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2016091075133067%3Athid.100001965827850%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1522565999%3A4542363763074602938&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

All I see is just another media trial on appeal by a friend based on his personal feelings.

If Hope was wrongly accused of defiling a minor let him go to court for character assassination and not calling Jesus on Facebook.

Child rapists aren't necessarily violence or bad people. They are just rapists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by berniceunice: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
hostine316:

I can see you KNOW English very well. Only a pedophile knows a pedophile, which means you're one.
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by haslaw(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Heya.
What happened to the accuser?
There should be a punishment for her.
It shouldn't end at a FB post saying he is now innocent.

Is the girl really 11? What would make a girl that young to tell such grievous lie against him?

I agree with you. Nobody should be made to go through the pain and trauma of false rape accusation.

There should be a penalty for false rape accusations.
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by haslaw(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
haslaw:

I agree with you. Nobody should be made to go through the pain and trauma of false rape accusation.

There should be a penalty for false rape accusations.
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by Davicool1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The face of the accused makes me believe he is really guilty of the allegations.
. Lwkm � � � I can relate
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by JastSiryin(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Davicool1:
. Lwkm � � � I can relate
E be like say Una dey Rapist Association of Nigeria ba?
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by haslaw(m): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2018
collitexnaira:
All those castigating this guy before should cover their face in shame

The worst is the he goat, a nairalander here called Tednersy, who claimed to serve in the same ppa with the innocently accused guy, he slandered the guy's name on this forum. When he should have stand with him in his trying times. He is supposed to be ur man but you betrayed him when he needed you most. People like you re what we call Coward

This nairalander you mentioned is a psychologically unstable female who is good at making false accusations. She is the type of females that will whip up a false case of rape against you if you offend her.

Below is a sample of what she's capable of.

Tednersy:
For starters, I am a very mild spirited being that can make hell break loose when it calls for that. Unfortunately today I misreacted (not a word though). I went to visit my mom and on my way back home I decided to stop by the seamstress and show her a style on my phone but I couldn't find my phone. I tried the number and it was switched off. I hurried back to the supermarket that I had stopped at earlier to buy something. En route the supermarket I decided to try 'find my samsung' using my other phone while frantically searching for the phone in my bag. When I got to the supermarket the website finally found the location of my phone and it was the supermarket so within giving it any thought I left my bag in the car and rushed into the store very angry demanding for my phone. Long story short I caused a scene, made the workers there to stop for about 20 minutes and i made sure no one went in or out. The manager wasn't around so no one could play the cctv recording. My mom asked me to go home and relax while the manager told me on phone that he would come back later at investigate the issue. On my way i tried the number again and it rang. Lo and behold it was in my bag. I have been feeling very foolish since then because this is the store I buy stuff from all the time. The problem is that I dont know what to do now. Should i go back and apologize? Will i be arrested since they are still investigating the issue?
Pls advice me wisely.
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by chisani(m): 2:22am On Apr 01, 2018
I knew something was not right about the story in the first place. Descent lifestyle as undergraduate and questionable character as a corps member. I just can't relate it. You are indeed innocent. Thank God as a friend, I Can walk in public without been ashamed.
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by BlueScholar(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The face of the accused makes me believe he is really guilty of the allegations.
grin
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by holynyben(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sometimes, bad things happen to good people
Re: Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out by SoldierBoy1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
CSTR1002:

Check out the igbo meaning of Nwamaikpe and you will realise how futile your post is.
Wetin be the meaning abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed, 3 Arrested As Police Foil Cult Initiation In Delta (Pics) / Peterside Idah Accused Of Holding Lady Against Her Will In His South Africa Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.