Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians In Electing Our Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians In Electing Our Leaders (337 Views)

Nigerians Made Huge Mistake Electing Buhari In 2015 – Segun Sowunmi / Buhari Voted Against Nigeria In Electing OAU Secretary General 1985-Aribisala / I Did Not Say Re-electing Buhari In 2019 Will Collapse Nigeria - Obasanjo Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians In Electing Our Leaders by maclatunji: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
By Kurtis Adigba

I am convinced that with all the noise, explosive anger, and zealotry on the social media, particularly on Facebook, will end up with a Buhari presidency, or another person within his age bracket.

How many of us are registered party members? How many are organising FB? You can tell me about your PVC which is good but the PVC is at best useful only in affirming the choices made for you by a few party leaders who are necessarily interested about your priorities but theirs. So, if the parties presented to us Monkey, Baboon, and Gorilla, we must chose one. The only option, is not to vote. That is even better for them!

Now, we have some young people indicating interest in seeking the presidency; and what are we doing? We are dismissing them outrightly as having no chances. That is who we are! We will vote for only those who can confer immediate benefits on us, turn around and complain. How many of us voted for Gani Fawehinmi when he ran for the presidency?

We have another opportunity in 2019, to change the trajectory of the country. Can we do it? Time will tell!

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/hypocrisy-nigerians-electing-leaders/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians In Electing Our Leaders by Horlufemi(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Atiku for presidency grin.

God forbid
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians In Electing Our Leaders by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
I don't know about you o, but for me and my family, we are kicking out the dullard come 2019, no negotiation,that one is certain.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians In Electing Our Leaders by funmijoyb(f): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:
I don't know about you o, but for me and my family, we are kicking out the dullard come 2019, no negotiation,that one is certain.
Firstly, go and register ur voters card cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians In Electing Our Leaders by Nightking04(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Is there anyway to vote out Buhari without voting for anybody?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians In Electing Our Leaders by Baawaa(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
For me and my household we are voting for candidates with good records,old or young.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians In Electing Our Leaders by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
funmijoyb:
Firstly, go and register ur voters card cheesy

Done that already!

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To $1BN Buhari Approved To Purchase Military Equipment / Jega, Gambari, Onaiyekan, Others Raise Concern Over 2019 Election / (photos)atiku Abubakar Sends Message To Offa Robbery Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.