Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Official Blog Of The Late President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official Blog Of The Late President. (604 Views)

Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu / A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! / A Brief History Of The Late President Yaradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Official Blog Of The Late President. by wealthce0: 2:24pm On May 06, 2010
I was just searching on google and I saw this new blog that was dedicated for the late president. Type yaraduaisdead..com on your browser to check it and drop your condolence message
Re: The Official Blog Of The Late President. by wealthce0: 11:09am On May 07, 2010
Please what do you think about the blog/site? Drop your comment.
Re: The Official Blog Of The Late President. by violent(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2010
What a lying silly boy you are.

You were just checking google?. . . .and you seem this interested in a blog you really don't have an input in?

As in, most people i know wouldn't display this much interest about some random blog, found while checking google

just tell us[i] "hey guys, i made a blog for the late President, check it out and tell me what you feel"[/i]

That way, you would have come how really clean and honest, there aint no big deal in it!
Re: The Official Blog Of The Late President. by Nobody: 11:58am On May 07, 2010
Official?

@Poster that was naughty. How can you claim that is official? You're just a joker

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Begins Sitting In Fashola Probe / Ekwe For President 2011 / Kidnappers On Rampage Again In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.