Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race (4413 Views)

Saraki Joins Other Muslims To Pray For Nigeria (Photo) / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by VillageParrot: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nigeria’s Senate President, Bukola Saraki has joined the 2019 presidential race, The Boss newspapers reports.

The newspaper reports that “There is no doubt that he would be a formidable force that should not be ignored because only few politicians in Nigeria today have the pedigree, the experience, the clout and the connection of Senator Saraki.”

“Having risen to the enviable position of the number three citizen, the only place to go for the two-term Senator and former two-term governor is up! Indeed, Saraki is not new to the dynamics of power politics, he is the scion of a political dynasty that is well-known across the nation”, the report added.

More at http://www.signalng.com/breaking-saraki-joins-2019-presidential-race/

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by bjayx: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by TheKingdom: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
He is going to win....although this is not going to save the Nigger Area

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by Baawaa(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Saraki is accursed child,his father cursed him before he died,

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by uwa1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Could dis be real...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by yarimo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
I will only take this PDP online newspaper serious, when they post videos and pictures of SARAKI joining presidential race as they claim .

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Interesting!!!

Though I'm yet to endorse any aspirant
Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by otokx(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
I don't believe this.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by Lipscomb(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
No wonder he have issue with inec .so this is your plan you're going to a place of no return cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by samsobo24(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
I prefer voting for a LG chairman than this man

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
If this is true, I'd campaign for saraki with every kobo that I have...

Some fresh air!!

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by zombieHUNTER: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Interesting!!!

Though I'm yet to endorse any aspirant

And who cares about who you endorse

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by zombieHUNTER: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Some fresh air!!

Though he will be a million miles better than Bubu
But is he really the one?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

A lot of young people do, including you and some members of this forum.

If otherwise, you wouldn't have quoted me to seek attention

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Lmaoooo...

The thing tire me oo

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by zombieHUNTER: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
A lot of young people do, including you and some members of this forum.

If otherwise, you wouldn't have quoted me to seek attention

Quoting tonye to seek attention grin grin
That's below the belt

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

That's below the belt
cheesy cheesy

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by buhariguy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
Let me laugh before I go crazy,
Because idiotic pigs of Biafra will equally go crazy with me.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by zombieHUNTER: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
buhariguy:
Good

Was actually waiting for your input
Is that all you have to say
No ipob... Pigs... And your usual rants undecided
Don't tell me you are getting better oh..

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by buhariguy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

That's below the belt
that is what you were looking for
Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by buhariguy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Was actually waiting for your input
Is that all you have to say
No ipob... Pigs... And your usual rants undecided
Don't tell me you are getting better oh..
I am still typing a delicious dose for idiotic pigs of Biafra .

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by zombieHUNTER: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
buhariguy:
that is what you were looking for

Am in the mood and am hungry
You probably know what I hunt and feed on by now

Keep your distance

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Though he will be a million miles better than Bubu
But is he really the one?

We would make him the one..Buhari is not even the 90,000,000th...

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by zombieHUNTER: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
buhariguy:
I am still typing a delicious dose for idiotic pigs of Biafra .

Like Buhari
Like supporters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by SarkinYarki: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
yarimo:
I will only take this PDP online newspaper serious, when they post videos and pictures of SARAKI joining presidential race as they claim .

It was also confirmed by Dele momodu

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by yarimo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
SarkinYarki:

It was also confirmed by Dele momodu
post videos and pictures where SARAKI joined presidential race or keep queit forever grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by SarkinYarki: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
yarimo:
post videos and pictures where SARAKI joined presidential race or keep queit forever grin grin tongue

Yarimo you remain our favourite zombie and once Saraki sends the Dullard packing be rest assured you will have a new more responsible role to play to make Nigeria great

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by Basic123: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Some fresh air!!
saraki,a fresh air?

which weed did you smoke? grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by seunmsg(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Interesting. The right to legitimate aspiration is a constitutional right that cannot be denied any qualified Nigerian. His aspiration is a welcome development. The more the merrier. He should however declare the platform on which he intends to contest.
Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by LibertyRep: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
It is his inalienable right to contest for any position as long as he is qualified.

Just as we reserve the right to reject or vote for him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race by tankoy: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Baawaa:
Saraki is accursed child,his father cursed him before he died,

Funny though. Cursed as he is, he has no time to waste on NL like you and I. He is the No. 3 man in Nigeria the most populous African nation, Governor for 8yrs, Senator for 8yrs,... If that's how curse works, I think many others will consider the option... You know.

I mean no disrespect

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU Has Been Arrested In London. / Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman / Throwback Photos Of New British King Charles III & Late Diana In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.