Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman (4410 Views)

Train Attack: Abducted Pregnant Passenger Gives Birth In Captivity / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Nuremberg: Chinua Achebe Predicted Ekweremadu’s Attack Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Pogba12: 5:45am On Jul 25, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by nairavsdollars(f): 5:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari happened to him. May God return him and others safe

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Totilopussylick(m): 5:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari is a disaster cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by kingi777: 5:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Oh my God. Have mercy on Nigeria and its rulers. Does it mean Nigerian military troops or police cannot be deployed to the forest to rescue these people? Train services from Abuja to Kaduna crippled because of terrorist, eh. What is really happening with President Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by istina: 5:51am On Jul 25, 2022
So sad
Unfortunately all that the govt Carres about at the moment is election
As long as their family members are not involved.

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Xbobtage: 5:52am On Jul 25, 2022
My God, Just Imagine how hopeless these people feel. One day you are a passenger going to look for your daily bread in this already difficult country. Next morning you are a prisoner with no possible hope of coming out. Kill you the Kidnapers refused, Yet they keep you in a condition worse than an animal, every morning you are tortured and flogged. Whatever good you have done in this planet before now is useless, No government or God can save you. My God, None of those victims will come out and remain normal.

Fellow Nigerians, Make no mistake, the rise of Criminality, Kidnapping and Banditry in Nigeria is as a result of Massive Failure of this SATANIC APC Government. If you are living in Nigeria today you are NOT very far from this happening to you. One of my Apartment complexes in Abuja that has never seen armed robbery before has now been robbed twice by armed robbers in a month, the same with a similar property I have in Port Harcourt.

When society collapses, it becomes an issue of survival, the poor would eat the rich, it is already happening in our country. Those poor youths that you think would go and work hard doing menial jobs would rather just kidnap or kill you. This election we are coming into at the moment is like none before, We TRULY this time have no more room for Known Failures, we must get it right, the same criminals are parading themselves as people to be voted for. The only way you can fight these Bandits and Gunmen is by making sure that you do not sell your conscience and vote only Genuine people from top to bottom.

Those who have collected money from APC Politicians and come here to deceive nigerians with false statements and FAKE SPAM BOT Likes, Our God in heaven will judge you for the role you are playing in the destruction of this country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by NobleSeed(m): 5:53am On Jul 25, 2022
transformation agenda grin
naija which way to go?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Born2Breed(f): 5:55am On Jul 25, 2022
All of una vote buhari.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Brunosamel(m): 6:00am On Jul 25, 2022
This is what you get from the monster you made APC has failed Nigerians. North will never get better if the people don't say no terrorist, bandits and kidnapping.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Penguin2: 6:04am On Jul 25, 2022
I’m curious to know who he voted for in 2015 and 2019

Cause I don’t trust his forehead.

He looks like someone who has been defending Buhari.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Imortal001: 6:06am On Jul 25, 2022
I cant wait for peter obi to the president of federal republic of nigeria!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Minime10(f): 6:08am On Jul 25, 2022
Pogba12:

The Barr. was a sai baba apologist in 2015 & 2019 so let him enjoy his change & next level devidend of good leadership from his kinsman

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Toneypen247(m): 6:16am On Jul 25, 2022
From top to bottom
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by cRobo: 6:19am On Jul 25, 2022
He voted Buhari and

Buhari happened to him

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari and Apc failed him and the rest in captivity. Apc never again
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
Even when he is set free, he will forever be traumatized.
Never wish such experience on your worst enemy.

God pls, free all the captives.
This breaks my heart.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Racoon(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2022
All man just collecting it wotowoto from the incompetent dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Oxb90: 6:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Would that make him and people of his type not to vote incompetence because of religion?
Our problem in this country will end the same day we forget the two dangerous R (religion and region).
How can we be doing the same thing over and over again and think we are going to get a different result?

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Lordbinsmar: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2022
May Nigeria not happen to us and our families embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by omowolewa: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2022
May God spare his life to the end
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by velocity25(m): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2022
May this happen to every zombie that voted in this regime, can I hear amen.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Telekinetic: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Pogba12:
Oh… So he was a Buhari yanshlicker. Please kindly update us when he has been executed!
Same fate awaits that osinwin that calls himself lordvicodaguru

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Telekinetic: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Buhari happened to him. May God return him and others safe
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Nikkganc08(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by Fkmodhi: 6:44am On Jul 25, 2022
May God be with you but this is what will happen to all buharist,agbados and cassavas on this forum before 2023 inshallah.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by kenedy175(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2022
To those people that still want to vote for APC, I hope you're all seeing this?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by DonBenny77(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2022
So dem kidnap their brothers too. If una like make una no Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by gentleman82: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2022
I saw him campaigning vigorously for APC and buhari in 2015.

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by wonder233: 6:56am On Jul 25, 2022
Let me tell you what the real irony is in all of these: if you put Buhari on the ballot again, he will still vote for him.
As he is there, even with all the ordeal, he can never bring himself to vote for an ibo man.
He will rather die than vote an ibo man.

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by wonder233: 6:57am On Jul 25, 2022
They don't care. They hate the ibo tribe more than the terrorists
kenedy175:
To those people that still want to vote for APC, I hope you're all seeing this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by jmoore(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2022

They allowed religion, tribe and political leanings to becloud their choices.

They hated the truth. But denying the truth is a recipe for disaster. Truth sets us free while lies keeps you in bondage.

Sai baba!!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman by sinkhole: 7:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Sincerely speaking, I do not feel anything for him, because if he has not been kidnapped he would have been saying that kidnapping is what Southerners and other people are using to discredit Buhari's regime!
Fashola came on air yesterday to vehemently defend Buhari's government, he talked about how Buhari has improved security significantly in Nigeria: how I wish Fashola or any of his family members could be kidnapped.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of New British King Charles III & Late Diana In Maiduguri / No Post / Shocker: Onitsha In 1950 Is More Decent Than Ibadan Of 2023!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.