Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! (1283 Views)

Lady Made Nude Video To Advice Parents About Bbnaija [watch Video] / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by sweerychick(f): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ok my bestie and I have been discussing over the weekend, and she needed my advice on something that is really bothering her so much. On 2016 she met this tall handsome guy, and they agreed to be friends, although according to her that the guy had a girlfriend and he personally told her about their relationship, but as time went down he and his girlfriend split and she got married to someone else. The guy relocated to Lagos and got a job there, at a stage the both stopped communicating with each other after a slight quarrel, then around December the guy came back and the reconciled! Now she said that the guy is now confessing his love for her and he will want to marry her, but he'll need small time to establish very well, if she can wait, she reluctantly agreed though she is not in a hurry herself, because she's currently doing her NYSC. Her problem now is that she can't cope with long distance relationship because she's not comfortable with him staying in Lagos while she stays in the east. And secondly that although he gives her all the attention she deserves, she is afraid because of his good looks other girls might snatch him away from her especially in a place like Lagos. She said she really loves the guy but she's just afraid to give in
Please what advice can we give her, I've already told her to give the guy a chance and put it in prayers!! But I need other advice

Please matured advice only..

Lalasticlala can you do the honours!
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by itzmoni(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Chill its not a must you get it right at one shot...give it a trial ok if it works to marriage good for you if it don't find another man ye...life is what you make of it just live life and not kill yourself with the unseen and worriness ...love him and you(your friend�)please be faithful too nor look anoda man,go visit him often, spend quality time help establish yourself and himself... Just don't kill yourself over marriage or what will happen ..
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by VanNistelrooy24: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
While reading, something tells me that you're the friend but I don't wanna believe that.

Now, tell your friend to continue serving and saving some money for the marriage. Definitely, girls will disturb the nigga, even you yourself might be tempted because the devil always have a way of using most ladies BUT she should remove her mind from there, else she might just develop High blood pressure.

I wish them well.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by Remijuice: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Trust No One

Anyway, she also won't even be faithful or
other guys not crushing on her too
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by eelipumper(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Insecurities : The Mother of all Break ups. She needs to work on her self. Pray and build trust. If there's an IOTA of doubt, Break it. Before you see his Wedding IV on Facebook.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by sweerychick(f): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
While reading, something tells me that you're the friend but I don't wanna believe that.

Now, tell your friend to continue serving and saving some money for the marriage. Definitely, girls will disturb the nigga, even you yourself might be tempted because the devil always have a way of using most ladies BUT she should remove her mind from there, else she might just develop High blood pressure.

I wish them well.
lol, I'm not the one, thanks for the advice though
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by VanNistelrooy24: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
sweerychick:
lol, I'm not the one.
We hope so. grin
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by mcdreeezy: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
This 'my friend my friend' tales are getting stale. If you're too shy or ashamed to tell us you're the one, open a new account and post. Instead of telling us "it's your friend".

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Which one is ur friend about that because her guy is goodlooking she's afraid other babes will snatch himcheesy. A super ugly dude can still cheat on his girlfriend if he wants to cheat.it doesn't matter if a guy is handsome or ugly..if he wan cheat he will cheat.Oshiomole dat girls chase after ...is it because he is goodlooking? U guys should stop gettin indoctrinated by telemondocheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by sweerychick(f): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Please for all those thinking I am the one, check my topics you'd see where I present my own personal problems undecided. The girl in question is my bestie! We've known each other for a while! Though I made some adjustments to the real story
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by nNEOo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Come on op,take a break!
This ur frnd wahala is really straining u u knw?
Heres the thng,let go out,grab a starch n starch!
You've done enough let peeps here do d rest while we spend more time destressing u.
Do u smoke?
Drug or drink.
I can be ugly if u don't like my good looks.
This world is just nt the way it was u knw,
let me help you for helping ur frnd.
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by YOUNGrapha(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
so my Mather don't reach here...ehen women and gossiping.....okay no yawa

SERIOUSLY TELL YOUR FRIEND THAT I'M STITCH TO MY WORD!!!!

SHE SHOULD ABORT THE FEAR OF LOSING ME.....CUS
I TRULY LOVES HER.....

#CHUKWUDIKEVICTOR#
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by VampireeM(f): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
She should give the guy and their relationship a chance and be observant meanwhile she should keep her options open as she may meet a serious dude as she is in the East. It also depends on how soon she wants to settle down.
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by sweerychick(f): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
nNEOo:
Come on op,take a break!
This ur frnd wahala is really straining u u knw?
Heres the thng,let go out,grab a starch n starch!
You've done enough let peeps here do d rest while we spend more time destressing u.
Do u smoke?
Drug or drink.
I can be ugly if u don't like my good looks.
This world is just nt the way it was u knw,
let me help you for helping ur frnd.
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by lenghtinny(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
VampireeM:
She should give the guy and their relationship a chance and be observant meanwhile she should keep her options open as she may meet a serious dude as she is in the East. It also depends on how soon she wants to settle down.

Giving it a chance and keeping her options open at the same time is a case of wanting to eat her cake and have it.

If she can't cope with long distance relationships, she should just let go instead of keeping backup boyfriends angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lemme kúkú Park here since I've gat no GF
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
VampireeM:

So she should keep her options open, is that not another term for keeping another boyfriend?

If she can't stay in a long distance relationship, she should call it off, before she infects an innocent guy with diseases by keeping her options open.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by nNEOo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
sweerychick:

oh come on don't b shy let.
Come!
Place these cheek on my broad shoulder,cry all u want while i part u until u sleep!
Then i will be satisfied .
I knw ur frnd hurt u with her problems bt it ok am here k?
Oya rest.
Lie on close to me

Don't be startled it just an early morning erection.
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by nNEOo(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
sweerychick:

oh come on don't b shy let hug.
Come!
Place these cheek on my broad shoulder,cry all u want while i part u until u sleep!
Then i will be satisfied .
I knw ur frnd hurt u with her problems bt it ok am here k?
Oya rest.
Lie on close to me

Don't be startled it just an early morning erection.
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
You friend is so insecure.

Tell her to give in and see what comes out of it instead of ruining it with her insecurity before it even starts.
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Advice My Friend! by sweerychick(f): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
VampireeM:
exactly what I told her dear but I think she's just insecure

(1) (Reply)

SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? / On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? / Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.