Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) (16371 Views)

Kogi 2019: Crowd Welcomes Yahaya Bello To His Hometown (photos) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / 5 Key Transport Sector Policies That Possibly Affected Ambode’s Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jh0wsef:
I wish Jimi Agbaje would just give it a try again.

You people haven't seen the wicked side of Ambode. let him be re-elected. Nyash go open
When he's already forecasting a 300% increase in house rent.

lol. una go see wheeeeeeiinn
But at the moment there's no alternative to Ambode. Is it Salvador the pdp chairman,or Jimi Agbaje? Until better people begin to show interest in running,but for now,we make do with what is available.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by samojay20(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re-elect wetin
Happy Easter NL....
Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
ednut1:
Canada pls gimme visa. Nigeria is beyond redemption
You are damn right. Just left Lagos a week ago and all is see is garbage littering all over Lagos. Even Ikeja, V I, Ikoyi and other upper middle class areas are not spared. I guess some people are just used to their leaders not measuring up to world standard.
Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by AntiWailer: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
useless and jobless youths
Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Honestly anybody that runs against ambode just feels like wasting money...but at the Federal level APC must go.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by obonujoker(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nigerian youths, why all these now??
Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by Joemomodu(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Borrowed crowd. I remember Daniel KANU who sank himself through his infamous One Million man march.
Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by computer0810(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
he also employed over 5000 graduate into local govt across d state, am 1 of d beneficiary and I first saw d advert here on nairaland and I applied, nw we have started working

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by SUGARDADDY55(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
All I see us rented crowd
Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Damidave1124:
Lets conduct a quick online nairaland election....

If you want Ambode to be re-elected click like, if you want him out of that office click share

He has won already grin
Damidave1124:
Lets conduct a quick online nairaland election....

If you want Ambode to be re-elected click like, if you want him out of that office click share

He has won already

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
2019 is sealed and stamped for Buhari. The coalition of PDP and her sister minions cannpt shake us

Are you not ashamed how your president Buhari and his cabals can't equipped just federal hospitals and schools in just 36 states revenues?

Sir Bill Gates is, that how you being programmed to think.

No More Second Tenure For Presidency and State Governors.

Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Jolar101:

Are you not ashamed how your president Buhari and his cabals can't equipped just federal hospitals and schools in just 36 states revenues?

Sir Bill Gates is, that how you being programmed to think.

No More Second Tenure For Presidency and State Governors.

How is my decision and choice of presidential candidate your problem? I steal your PVC? You guys always behave like fuccktard when anyone show a different opinion. For Godsake, this is a public forum and my right to vote count. If you ain't pleased with my choice, vote contrary and let the majority win.

President Buhari can travel for medical leave in as much he communicates the National assembly and hands over to the senate.

I do not need an Oyinbo pepe to teach me how to run my life. If you don't like Buhari govt, go get your pvc and quit bíitching me

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by puzzler: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2018
computer0810:
he also employed over 5000 graduate into local govt across d state, am 1 of d beneficiary and I first saw d advert here on nairaland and I applied, nw we have started working
Really? We need more people to confirm that u aren’t a stooge. Cos it is crystal clear dat the Lagos State Local Government Employment was a SCAM for dis same purpose(campaign).
Besides, why publicised massive recruitment for LASTMA,Local Government & other scouting jobs ( y not better ministries & parastatals, dat one na silent and in-house things).. We need to wake up as youths,& stop celebrating mediocrity ; If d governor doesn’t recruit in those parastatals who will fill d void offices dat have promoted over d years..I comment my reserve
Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by Rollins777(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2018
I think if they were to match against ambode reelection, they could have arrested them,thought reason why securities were everywhere when the baboon, killer visited Lagos few days ago to stop any protesters against the killer.God save Nigeria.

quote author=SarkinYarki post=66322592]It's is Buhari we are waiting for at the polls ..he must go back to Daura [/quote]
Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by Tundeobama(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2018
Am tired of this wawa people you hate ambode because he is APC assuming he was pdp u won't complain can't you face your region the only thing is wail online with your 5 percent vote.2019 ambode will win good people of Lagos will vote for progress.since East have being voting pdp what remarkable things have you enjoy.In west we vote for individual capability.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2018
can someone list 5 things dis guy has done
Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by obentenyson(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2018
they're matching for their lives... Lol
Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by computer0810(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
puzzler:

Really? We need more people to confirm that u aren’t a stooge. Cos it is crystal clear dat the Lagos State Local Government Employment was a SCAM for dis same purpose(campaign).
Besides, why publicised massive recruitment for LASTMA,Local Government & other scouting jobs ( y not better ministries & parastatals, dat one na silent and in-house things).. We need to wake up as youths,& stop celebrating mediocrity ; If d governor doesn’t recruit in those parastatals who will fill d void offices dat have promoted over d years..I comment my reserve
either u believe or not it won't stop him from getting reelected, only shared my testimony and if u need knowledge about other ministries and parastatals u can make ur research by asking those that works there to tell u how dey do it
Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by jnfoage: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

How is my decision and choice of presidential candidate your problem? I steal your PVC? You guys always behave like fuccktard when anyone show a different opinion. For Godsake, this is a public forum and my right to vote count. If you ain't pleased with my choice, vote contrary and let the majority win.

President Buhari can travel for medical leave in as much he communicates the National assembly and hands over to the senate.

I do not need an Oyinbo pepe to teach me how to run my life. If you don't like Buhari govt, go get your pvc and quit bíitching me
Funny you. Honestly, it can be very annoying the way miscreants will outrightly start insulting you for having a choice as if you deny them of their own choice. They have been campaigning, insulting and cursing, people are silent, but the moment you talk about your opinion, beasts will start insulting you, is it not democracy? Can't people vote their choice candidates again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by murmee: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
ednut1:
Canada pls gimme visa. Nigeria is beyond redemption
I'm laughing!
Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by enlady(f): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
I don't agree with this logic. If Lagosians feel Ambode is not good enough simply try opposition candidates. After all the opposition candidates are also yoruba. Its senseless ego that's the issue here
omohayek:
Ambode has certainly done some worthwhile things, but there are plenty of other things he's done which have shown dubious judgement on his part, from the Visionscape garbage-collection fiasco, to the ill-judged tax increases he's now had to partially retract, to his emulation of Fashola's poor example in refusing to fully comply with FOI legislation by releasing the details of what exactly his administration is doing with the taxes it collects. The tragedy for governance in Lagos is that due to the inevitable tribal angle that the APC vs. PDP contest will take - with people from the other side of the Niger expected to throw 90% of their vote to the PDP as they usually do, and Yoruba voters reacting defensively to such block-voting by supporting Ambode - I expect him to be re-elected in a landslide without being subjected to even the slightest scrutiny.

Had everyone been content to regard themselves as individual residents of Lagos, this scenario could have been avoided, but all the ethnic collectivism and loose talk of "No man's land" and "We developed Lagos" has poisoned the state's politics to the detriment of all its residents - and has also guaranteed that no non-Yoruba will ever stand a chance of getting close to the governorship under a democratic disposition. What then has been achieved by all the ethnic agitation from certain quarters which only served to put Yorubas on collective edge?
Re: 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) by omohayek: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2018
enlady:
I don't agree with this logic. If Lagosians feel Ambode is not good enough simply try opposition candidates. After all the opposition candidates are also yoruba. Its senseless ego that's the issue here
And where exactly will these opposition candidates come from? Who will fund their campaigns, build their grassroots outreach, etc? Just saying "simply try opposition candidates" is easy, what's not so easy is explaining how those candidates will build awareness without the funds and connections of a major party like the PDP. Do you know how many years it took to put together the current APC, even with the deep pockets and vast patronage networks of Tinubu and Amaechi, or the name recognition of Buhari?

My point stands: if certain groups of people hadn't been pushing a tribal agenda that they ought to have seen the Yoruba majority would find extremely threatening, Lagos wouldn't have been reduced to a one-party state in which Ambode's shortcomings can go without serious challenge.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza / Kano Govt Making Moves To Recall Hisbah Boss, Aminu Ibrahim Daurawa / We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.