Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat (107916 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Selling Fast Like Pure Water / New Classified Website In Town Where Items Sells Fast Like Fire. / How To Get Faster Browsing Speed While Using Your Smartphone's Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by TrendsVibes(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2018
Problem dey ooo... My bearer has just 3 options
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by TrendsVibes(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
simple, create another APN.

Just input name: glong
APN: gloflat

Bearer: untick unspecified and LTE.
Then thick the other 4 options after LTE that's all

You must click save before you exit the APN settings so you can have new APN settings.

No other 4 options

Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by iamdino1: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2018
On iPhone nko
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by peacockremi(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2018
my phone have only" LTE & eHRTD " and i can only click on one of the two

1 Like

Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Chamber10(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Please this trick is after years of studying glo network. Kuddos it's now solved you can browse or download with speed of light.
Please remember to thank me and drop review after testing.

Steps :
*Click your glo access point settings .
*Click default Glo flat.
*Then edit your bearer settings the default is unspecified, just unclick it.
*then tick the following shown On image below.

That's all and watch the speed of light on your 3g browsing

Note:only tick LTE if your phone is 4g enabled, if not just tick the first 4 option after the LTE.

Good
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Swizbank: 11:36am On Apr 08, 2018
TrendsVibes:

No other 4 options
Princeofnigeria pls this is what I see, no other options
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Xionez(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2018
TrendsVibes:

No other 4 options
What is your Android version?!
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Xionez(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2018
C4Ltd:
here are my only options undecided
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2018
Chamber10:

Good
thick the ehrpd only and save if it didn't work I think your phone is an old type
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Swizbank: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2018
Xionez:

Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by HillsBlaze(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Praaaaaaaaaaise d Lord,
brethren I am here to testify that this trick works, join me in thanking the op.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Mrtesso: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
meshachdbuzz:
my xperia is showing only lite and if i input it the browsing network will run off, till i untick it.... thats when my network will come back.......

Thanks for sharing this Info OP. However, This query wasn't succinctly responded to. Kindly respond

@ Princeofnigeria
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by lovelybugs(f): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please how do you do it for airtel?
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please where can I find the settings for the Glo access point

Princeofnigeria:
Please this trick is after years of studying glo network. Kuddos it's now solved you can browse or download with speed of light.

Steps :
*Click default Glo flat.

Note:only tick LTE if your phone is 4g enabled, if not just tick the first 4 option after the LTE.
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by greggng: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pls do info me when you get a free browsing cheat. That is the only condition that will make me remember glo again. For now allow me enjoy my etisalat in peace
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by watchwoman(f): 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
jeez,this thing is magic o,goodbye to bad network.thanks po

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Rider007: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
pdppower:
It keeps going back to unspecified. What else should I do
bc u r not saving it.
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by C4Ltd: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Xionez:

The option seems to have been added from Android 6.0 upwards. I stand corrected.
mine is 4.1.2
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by C4Ltd: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Xionez:

4.1.2 I need to upgrade probably after the next electionundecided
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by themejiwalker(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please iPhone settings abeg

Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by magicfingers009: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
It's freaking slow.

Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

Steps :
*Click default Glo flat.

Onyi Isi thanks...finally found it and did it for self and wifee...it works like miracle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by seighapaul(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
I have always avoided GLO even though they have the cheapest data plans but let me try this new tweak
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
femi4:
That's not the reason, it just doesn't stay ticked

You have not saved it...there are dots by the upper side of the page...click it to find the save option
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
oga read na it's there. "Unclick" same thing.

Save is what is left out...do it again and then save
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
your phone doesn't support 4g network so don't thick LTE. Thick the other four options below thats all

What us left is save... If they don't click on save, it will always return to the default settings
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Elxandre(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Benwems:
OP must be an MTN agent. There is only one super fast network provider in Nigeria. and that's Etisalat. Irrespective of your location. it's always fast and download speed is incredible. Nigerians can't afford Etisalat because it's expensive. Then maybe Airtel follows. MTN is shit. The reason we criticize Glo too often is because it's a Nigerian owned company. End of discussion.
MTN is the most reliable network in Nigeria with averagely fast speeds in most places in Nigeria.
Etisalat doesn't even have anything close to MTN's coverage.

MTN is not shit!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Ay92(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Olybobo:
Glo is becoming annoying....And the 10naira daily deduction from glo? Nonsense voice alert MV I didn't subscribe to PR can't cancel? You guys are thieves...considering breaking glo sim
You better thank God for your own. It's #25 they deduct on my line every blessed day and they've not been able to rectify it since the past three years now

1 Like

Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Elxandre(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Rainmania:
Op nice tips.But mine is fast like all the time. Without all this tweaking undecided
Perhaps most of you guys are staying in a cave because all this noise about Glo slow , this and that. Me on the other hand had to drop my spectranet because I can't come and be paying for two sub every month .And Glo was doing me right. My Glo streams movie at 1-3mbps . Amd that gets the job done for me. So that's why everyday I'm streaming cool Downloading is so 2000 and late already.
Perhaps you are a person who expects everyone to live in Lagos or some state capital.
MTN 3G is blazing fast even in some towns.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Elxandre(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
No one has been able to clarify if this works with 3G too?
Or even share before and after screenshots.
Una matter tire me.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Benwems(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Elxandre:

MTN is the most reliable network in Nigeria with averagely fast speeds in most places in Nigeria.
Etisalat doesn't even have anything close to MTN's coverage.

MTN is not shit!
Oga it's a lie. You just an MTN fanatic. The best network for browsing is Etisalat. everyone knows.
Re: How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat by Donpett(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thanks op the speed was damn hot!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tecno D5 full Specifications and review / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.