Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! (49470 Views)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by handsomeyinka(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2018
Just sell nigeria..That combination bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by handsomeyinka(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2018
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by ednut1(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2018
Buhari must complete his tenure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by senatordave1(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2018
They will only win in kwara and enugu state

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by rs172(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2018
muykem:
Majority of nigerian has made up there mind to give PMB second term. Every other contestants are wasting their time.

more like you and your family have decided to give Buhari a second chance.... abegggi speak for yourself.. stop dragging innocent people into this
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by AK481(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2018
Esseite:
Saraki -

A yoruba man
A hausa/fulani man
kwara which you can call middlebelt aswell.
APC

Ekweremadu -
igbo man aswell tilted towards SS.
PDP

One Nigeria..

Sense will not kill me... grin grin grin
best comment so far

The combination na glam!
Wining straight
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2018
muykem:
Majority of nigerian has made up there mind to give PMB second term. Every other contestants are wasting their time.

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Speak for yourself abeg..... Leave the majority alone

☣ ☠
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Chikelue2000(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2018
this if true will knock APC down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2018
This man is a rouge but I will rather vote him than buhari that's certain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, as a party loyalist I will definitely be part of the party campaign and will give the party and country my all...

So, I'll support whoever emerges PDP candidate irrespective of who I align with prior to the primary.

This guy is the very definition of a zombie. A PDP zombie.

We're​ talking about Saraki here and this one is saying if his party selects a proven thief he'll support him. In the meantime, the Buhari curse still afflicts the nation.

When will Nigerians get sense ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Clerverly: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, as a party loyalist I will definitely be part of the party campaign and will give the party and country my all...

So, I'll support whoever emerges PDP candidate irrespective of who I align with prior to the primary.

No hope for the youths again then! It means if James Ibori emerged PDP candidate, you will give it your all? SMH!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by frankman365(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin grin owe Yoruba sope ti bata badun ladunju ose tan tioya cheesy maybe bukola forget that Nigeria is bigger than him Nigeria is not a kwara state where he easily to manipulate election. Anyway yebo will vote him.
You maybe right but go and ask around in case you don't know how he thought Tinubu(mr) national politics-in the Senate. Anything is possible in naija.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Afamed: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Impossibility is nothing but he doesn't have my support
Are you denying your own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by babdap: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2018
I will rather vote for He - Goat than Saraki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2018
APRIL FOOL
HAPPY EASTER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by crafteck(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2018
PigMeat:
Anything that can send the dulllard packing. If we manage to survive with Buhari for four then we can survive without president.

So even ifbits frying � pan to furnace, u no mind
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Praktikals(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin grin owe Yoruba sope ti bata badun ladunju ose tan tioya cheesy maybe bukola forget that Nigeria is bigger than him Nigeria is not a kwara state where he easily to manipulate election. Anyway yebo will vote him.
You will be missing the point to think of Bukola as a kwara local champion

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by alen4smith(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2018
PigMeat:
Anything that can send the dulllard packing. If we manage to survive with Buhari for four then we can survive without president.
a dullard that sent a supposed phd holder out of the villa is that one a dullard?anyways the almajiris are battle ready

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by ameri9ja: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2018
CPP will be name of their party.
Corrupt Peoples Party

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by omohayek: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2018
senatordave1:
They will only win in kwara and enugu state
Given the anger with which ordinary Kwarans react to Saraki's presence whenever he dares to visit the state, I suspect even winning Kwara would be difficult for the two without massive rigging.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by walexydo: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2018
Pls count my family and myself out and always speak for yourself .Thanks
muykem:

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2018
midolian:
They probably think voting will be done only by the criminals in the upper chamber cheesy
Epic!

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2018
though buhari has Proved to be a goss WASTE of my vote and I can NEVER vote him again,
NEITHER CAN I VOTE THIS PAIR!
#NIGERIA DESERVES FAR BETTER.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by CSTR1002: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2018
That combo could be deadly to buhari. Nigeria is not about quality anyway, if it were , buhari will not be president.

Saraki knows how to manoeuvre northern politics and votes. He only need to split buhari base in the north which is very possible.

Ekwewmadu will clear the SE/SS and without fail win the south.

Beyond empty rhetoric on nairaland , that combo could be effective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2018
Onyeochi

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by petenweke: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2018
Which party?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by CSTR1002: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2018
Seenyo:
though buhari has Proved to be a goss WASTE
of my vote and I can NEVER vote him again,

NEITHER CAN I VOTE THIS PAIR!

#NIGERIA DESERVES FAR BETTER.
If Pdp doesn't win, APC will win.

Your choice are limited.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by kennycalls(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Id rather vote for Sahara reporters
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by CSTR1002: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2018
omohayek:

Given the anger with which ordinary Kwarans react to Saraki's presence whenever he dares to visit the state, I suspect even winning Kwara would be difficult for the two without massive rigging.
You underestimate people's resolve to see buhari out of power.

BTW, saraki has proven time and again that he knows how to get votes.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by osazeeblue01: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2018
He's better than Buhari
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

CONFIRMED!!!
Ko ni da fun iya won.
Your moniker shaa, you dey vex gan o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) / Man Blowing ‘kisses’ At Yemi Osinbajo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.