Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! (49421 Views)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by CSTR1002: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2018
Clerverly:

No hope for the youths again then! It means if James Ibori emerged PDP candidate, you will give it your all? SMH!
I personally believe nobody can do worse than buhari.

Saraki or atiku would be a massive upgrade on buhari.

They may be corrupt, but they are intelligent.

Buhari is not intelligent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2018
CSTR1002:

If Pdp doesn't win, APC will win.

Your choice are limited.
if that be the case, I'll rather opt for RE-COLONISATION by Britain.

#WE CANNOT CONTINUE LIKE THIS.

#NIG. DESERVES FAR BETTER THAN THESE SCUMS!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by princeade86(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2018
na April fool jo
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by futurism: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Ekweremadu ll be addition to his problems.

Nigerians jus don't like that name.
I wish Donald Duke will warm up to him but seriously I don't want any current Igbo man near that seats, not with the current crop. I will rather vote a Donald Duke

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by goodvision12(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2018
I hope this is not April fool on a sunday morning

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by PStacks(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2018
He is Tall.....

shocked

seriously shocked I cant believe what I read.

when has height become criteria for becoming Nigerian president?

Dele Momodu ( Davido's Boy) has just made Saraki lose my vote if he appears in the ballot come 2019.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by zealblinks(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2018
muykem:
Majority of nigerian has made up there mind to give PMB second term. Every other contestants are wasting their time.
speak for yourself
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by bettercreature(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2018
Harrisee:
No credible person is coming out for Presidential ticket next year.

Anyway, na KOWA sure pass
That is what i keep telling people
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by AlanTuringAI: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2018
This Dele Momodu is a complete dunce. Since when has tallness become a criteria to consider in choosing a President. He's even more dumb than I thought. Professional arse-licker with no values and sense of conviction. No wonder Davido disrespects him.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by icon02(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2018
Harrisee:

We are all a product of our society.
You can't give what you don't have
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by bettercreature(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2018
CSTR1002:

I personally believe nobody can do worse than buhari.

Saraki or atiku would be a massive upgrade on buhari.

They may be corrupt, but they are intelligent.

Buhari is not intelligent.
Its like handing the country over to proffessional looters,we dont have anyone better than Buhari at the moment
El-rufai should have been better but he is not contesting

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by SoNature(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2018
Harrisee:

KOWA cannot win LGA elections!
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by yak(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=Harrisee post=66329895]No credible person is coming out for Presidential ticket next year.

KOWA that went to sleep after 2015 election?
I have tweeted Prof Sonaiya but it seems she's not interested
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by wman(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2018
Seriously?
What a country. sad
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2018
Criminals using Dele Momodu as their credible mouthpiece.It is ridiculous that suddenly,Dele Momodu,a man who could not get more than about 10,000 votes in his own failed presidential misadventure,now arrogates a toga of political guru to himself because he called the elections in 2015-something everyone except Jonathan and his fellow PDP looters knew then.

It's like every local thug wants to be at the head of the Nigeria dinner table.
Next year we need to clear all doubts about who owns Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by fuckpro: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2018
ednut1:
Buhari must complete his tenure
...by the time your wish comes true you would be camped in idp location
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by ensamy(m): 10:38am On Apr 01, 2018
the writer mentioned him being 'tall' is one of Nigeria's presidential qualities. This statement is discriminatory against 'short' possible candidates in Nigeria.
Hmmm so Dr. Chris Ngige can never even be vice because he is short. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by talk2percy(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2018
This trending #BuhariChallenge started like a Joke on Twitter few days ago and it is turning to Something else. A young Nigerian went on Twitter and say anybody who can mention any Visible project initiated under President Buhari's administration and commissioned by President Buhari himself, Since May 2015 till date will be given 10,000. Before you know it, Nigerians are coming out to say I will add 10k to the money making 20K. Another person will say I will add 20k to the money making 40K. As of this morning, the Money has reached N350,000. For the past 3 to 4 days, No single Nigerian was able to mention a single projects initiated and commissioned by this adminstration. People Google Search but they couldn't find any related information. Many Buharist on Twitter has developed brain damage over this issue. All they could do is to defend and Hero worship Baba in their usual manner.
Has this not confirmed the failure of this administration?
I throw the question to all. Mention a visible project initiated & completed by President Buhari's govt since May 29, 2015 and win for yourself 350,000 gift in this hard times.
Thank you! Ogbeni Temitope Aduroja.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by JuicyStar: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2018
Nice one. But from which party? Because definitely not PDP or APC. Abeg make una no block Fayose chance of becoming the next president ooh. grin grin
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by ednut1(m): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2018
fuckpro:

...by the time your wish comes true you would be camped in idp location
grin una wey vote am must have complete package
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by cashkid: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2018
Dele momodu bank account don rise! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Good news for the Jews!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by CSTR1002: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2018
bettercreature:
Its like handing the country over to proffessional looters,we dont have anyone better than Buhari at the moment
El-rufai should have been better but he is not contesting
El-rufai the dangerous bigot is better?

Your politics is strange.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by dvee2: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2018
All of a sudden all his sins will be forgiven by wailers, he would become champion of democracy,we are watching
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by nex(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2018
Saraki would do better with a Vice President like Frank Nweke II than Ekweremadu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by otokx(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2018
they will soon deny it.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by puremind1: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2018
AlanTuringAI:
This Dele Momodu is a complete dunce. Since when has tallness become a criteria to consider in choosing a President. He's even more dumb than I thought. Professional arse-licker with no values and sense of conviction. No wonder Davido disrespects him.
This Dele Momodu is a complete fool. How is tallness a characteristic in voting a president in any country,albeit Nigeria. Most of the french presidents are not tall but are much better the the tall clueless and unintelligent tall Buhari and Jonathan.
Dele is a very short,pot-bellied man which effectively rules him out of being a president in Nigeria with this thoughtless article.
Once again,this Dele has a sawdust-filled brain like IPOBians of Biafla Republic. Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by jrusky(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2018
If saraki want to contest he has the right beside apc no longer want him Nd I don't even k ow why he is still in apc. Mr saraki declare your intention without fear your followers will vote for you. Anything that will remove Buhari from.power is highly welcome.

I repeat anything that will send Buhari back to his fulani brother in peace or piece is highly welcome indeed because I'm.waiting for sweet revenge on Buhari.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Antichristus: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2018
That would be the final nail in the coffin of Nigeria as a nation. When would Nigerian masses rise up, once and for all, to say no to those who-in spite of its glorious past, brought it to its knees? Very shameful. Nigeria needs JJ Rawlings' treatment of the political class.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2018
Just insert an Igbo man and your loss is inevitable.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by DilyAtlantis: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2018
Dr. Bukola Saraki and Barrister Ike Ekweremadu will form a formidable force in 2019 Presidential election.

Both are far better than Buhari.
Buhari is brainless and never improved himself academically after been head of state. Not even a novel was written by him.

Buhari govt is full of mischief, lies and propaganda.
Tinubu is the one controlling Buhari and hijacked Nigeria and Lagos state.

Nigeria will be doomed should APC govt win elections again.

Buhari cannot understand English and can't understand how economy works. How do we expect an illiterate lead a nation and perform well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by Toosure70: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2018
God forbid.
Re: 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! by figment232(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Ekweremadu ll be addition to his problems.

Nigerians jus don't like that name.
Speak for urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.