Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" (37785 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Meet 'sandra' The Beauty Queen That Slays More Than Regina Daniels (photos) / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by free2ryhme: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
abefedammy:
A lady, identified as Sandra Novo-Jacob, recently went on social media to call out the comedian for allegedly abandoning her and her baby girl

She wrote on Facebook during the week, “Klint da drunk is the father of my child. I cannot hide it anymore because I am tired of caring for this child alone. I need him to play the role of a father to (our) child, Annora Uchechi Klint Igwemba.”

To show proof of the communication between her and the comedian, Jacob posted screenshots of her chats with Klint, bank credit alerts, and a photo of the child’s birth certificate bearing Klint’s full name.

The 26-year-old woman explained to Sunday Scoop, “We were friends on social media for some years before we eventually met in Benin in 2013. That’s all I can say about that. When I told him about the pregnancy, he asked me to get rid of it. But I couldn’t do that as I didn’t want to abort the innocent baby.

Lamenting about how hard it has been for her to solely take care of the baby, she said, “The last time I saw him was in October 2017. Since I shared the story on Facebook, he has not reached out to me. He has not even seen the baby. I chat with him on WhatsApp, but he replies only whenever he feels like.”

Meanwhile, Klint, who is married with three kids, has not made any statement about the issue. All attempts to get Klint’s reaction to the story were abortive.

https://www.gistrealm.com/klint-asked-me-to-abort-our-baby-klint-da-drunks-baby-mama/

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by richiepolymer(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
I blame this lady more. She knew the implications. Klint is married! Of course Klint should have used protection knowing he's married. There are many ladies out there who think that they have to hang on a man. If she was earning a living, I doubt if she would have called out Klint this way. Ladies who continue to date other women's husbands must be taught a lesson.
As for Klint, it will take a peaceful wife to forgive you o. I can imagine how hard you'll be trying to stabilize your home.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by safarigirl(f): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
dominique:
Serves her right, she can't deny that she doesn't know his marital status yet she went on date him and get pregnant to get financial security. Now she's forming victim, she should take several seats. The only victim here is the poor baby who didn't beg to come into the world through stupid wayward parents.
Azzin. Several

Women like this should have their kids taken from them. Klint doesn't owe her jack, he should collect his daughter and send this shameless opportunist on her way

4 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Klint that was in enugu last night making me laugh, you just wasting your time, when you were enjoying you didn't tell us.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by BluntBoy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
xxxmode744, do you want to be unfortunate in life.

Be careful. If I place a curse on his head, no one will be able to remove it.

Desist from scamming people and go and work for your own money. Nothing pays as spending the money you worked for.

If I see this nonsense again, I place an irrevocable curse on your head.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by andyanders: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
That is how an undeveloped mind behaves when they want to seek public sympathy. She knew the guy was married b4 opening her dirty legs wide open because she was looking for a day like this to cry for help knowing fully well that she has no future to herself. The so called Kint who has a beautiful wife with lovely kids foolishly got himself drunk on top of a street girl and ended up messing himself up. If not the kid who look 99% like him without DNA, I would have advised the lady to look somewhere else and for Klint to forget her person.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by alen4smith(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
abefedammy:
A lady, identified as Sandra Novo-Jacob, recently went on social media to call out the comedian for allegedly abandoning her and her baby girl

She wrote on Facebook during the week, “Klint da drunk is the father of my child. I cannot hide it anymore because I am tired of caring for this child alone. I need him to play the role of a father to (our) child, Annora Uchechi Klint Igwemba.”

To show proof of the communication between her and the comedian, Jacob posted screenshots of her chats with Klint, bank credit alerts, and a photo of the child’s birth certificate bearing Klint’s full name.

The 26-year-old woman explained to Sunday Scoop, “We were friends on social media for some years before we eventually met in Benin in 2013. That’s all I can say about that. When I told him about the pregnancy, he asked me to get rid of it. But I couldn’t do that as I didn’t want to abort the innocent baby.

Lamenting about how hard it has been for her to solely take care of the baby, she said, “The last time I saw him was in October 2017. Since I shared the story on Facebook, he has not reached out to me. He has not even seen the baby. I chat with him on WhatsApp, but he replies only whenever he feels like.”

Meanwhile, Klint, who is married with three kids, has not made any statement about the issue. All attempts to get Klint’s reaction to the story were abortive.

https://www.gistrealm.com/klint-asked-me-to-abort-our-baby-klint-da-drunks-baby-mama/
Abeg make we hear word nobody send you message

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Zinny25(f): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
You know he's married, u still went ahead to become friends with him on fb as if that wasn't enough, you booked an appointment, and still went ahead to sleep with him. What do expect of a married man with kids. I guess you wanted to be popular, u ve gotten it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by toprealman: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
MRAKBEE:
Most of this comedians are influenced by what they act out on stage
They actual play out their real self on stage...... nothing funny about that.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by mhiztaNexy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
abort coz he no say he no go dey dere for una, u no gree abort, u later born am by ursef for ursef. Now u dey complain say u no fit take care of d baby alone. u even knew he was married, u still gree born bastard. na u sabi sha but he sure me say if na broda mukaila give u belle,u no go reason am twice
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by prechbills1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
dominique:
Serves her right, she can't deny that she doesn't know his marital status yet she went on date him and get pregnant to get financial security. Now she's forming victim, she should take several seats. The only victim here is the poor baby who didn't beg to come into the world through stupid wayward parents.

Dominique you're wicked oh... your fellow lady for that matter grin
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by jaxxy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Quite a shameless gal. This isn't young guys like davido bt a married man I still say she planned everything to get klint. Why didn't u get pregnant for those ur random benin boys? I feel sad for the baby bt the gal she's know wat she's doing.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by tpapi: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
The woman needs a good lawyer, klint will b forced to take care of his daughter
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by prechbills1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
I wonder why some ladies have guts to sleep with married men.. gold digger wanna take golddigging to next level, I pray klint doesn't reply her.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by HZNjnr(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
*Children come out, not comes...

Where u have plural nouns in a statement, the verb should be singular. Children (plural noun) come (singular verb). But where u have a singular noun in a statement, the verb should be plural. Child (singular noun) comes (plural verb)... Please don't abuse me ooo, I'm just making an honest correction

kullozone:
But I don't really know what she wants us to do for her.

Girls and bells have one thing in common, when you ring a bell in school, children comes out... And When you sleep with a girl, children comes out too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Lagbaja01(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
In 2013, this lady was just 21 YOG......the hustle is real!

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Pointblank09(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Abortion is a sin but sexual immorality is not a sin "We met in Benin" bla, bla bla.

rada rada osi. Alaini itiju. Omo jati jati. Onye ara.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Michelle55: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
nairalandfreak:
I feel angry right now.... you were friends on social media and boom.. years later you met in Benin.. and got pregnant for a married man,
You now see him as a meal ticket and its time to start granting interviews... Weldone Madam baby mama..
You have no shame... no self worth... you wonder why women are not respected?
Its because of cheap ladies like you..
Ladies you need to earn respect not fucck for it!
GBAM!!! well said.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by prechbills1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
tpapi:
The woman needs a good lawyer, klint will b forced to take care of his daughter

smh.. forced? how can they force him to take her?
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Seun360(m): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
E don happen be say e don happen. Klint should take responsibility.
Afterall, em enjoy the thing.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
abefedammy:

ALL ATTEMPTS TO GET KLINT'S REACTION TO THE STORY WERE ABORTIVE because he only knows abortion and how una wan go dey disturb nwoke mmadu and his family.
The so called useless baby mama should have known he is married and will have to bear the consequences alone. They are always finding ways of destroying other people's marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Seun360(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Em, this Klint sef no dey fear HIV, thank God its only a child and not the dreaded virus.

He must take responsibility.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Seun360(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
He must start paying for Child Support. The woman should get a good lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by kmaster007: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
his not new thing

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by kullozone(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
HZNjnr:

*Children come out, not comes...

Where u have plural nouns in a statement, the verb should be singular. Children (plural noun) come (singular verb). But where u have a singular noun in a statement, the verb should be plural. Child (singular noun) comes (plural verb)... Please don't abuse me ooo, I'm just making an honest correction

Thanks man! Some of us ain't that good with the language.

The funny part was that, I waited for 2mins, thinking if I should use "come" instead of "comes".

I canor coman be abusing you naw... your correction would help me alot, because I always make that mistake.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by lilyheaven: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
If this baby no show, Klint wife will not know say her husband don' de nack another woman for years.
Klint u bad o.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by ladycomfort(f): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:
Azzin. Several

Women like this should have their kids taken from them. Klint doesn't owe her jack, he should collect his daughter and send this shameless opportunist on her way

Really The child taken away from the mother shocked

You think its that easy cheesy
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by panmunium(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
She took advantage of his drunkenness grin
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by CSTR1002: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Like someone said, she should get a good lawyer to get her welfare package from klint.

Yes, she is a whoree who caught a willing prey.

Klint now has to pay up to take care of his innocent child .

Nobody forced him to pour his dirty semenn into the poor girl.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by famiebee(f): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
That's what you get from sleeping with married men, because you knew he was married, I'm sure she had a bf while ducking another man....oloshi radarada.....the guy can't marry you to be the 2nd....and if he was just a hustling guy I'm sure she won't even tell him before removing it....

Dunno what's wrong with us ladies..let's hustle make money and have our own brand jare

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by SmartMugu: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
Euouae:

You no see the eyes?
Lol. Wetin do that innocent pikin eyes? Na cute baby. Lol
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by adontcare(f): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
All the desperate girls clinging to married men, how market? A married man will lie to u that his wife is bad,smelling and not good in bed just to get laid. Mumu girls will fall becos they thought they are better than d wife. Not knowing dat once a lady start having kids, d body chemistry will never be d same as at when she is still single. So u single girls pride urselves as classic. U collect from Sam, Peter, Joshua and 10 different men to look good while d woman in d house go through pains of child bearing, abusive and ungrateful husband, troublesome in-laws, and taking care of the home just to be dia for her kid(s). Now after d opening and closing of legs. U get pregnant,what do u think d man will do to u afterwards? He already have a borehole at home, so won't need u as an additional borehole. He will start hunting for d next classic and tight single girl. Wise up ladies. Stop sleeping with married men. It cannot and will never give u joy and happiness at the end. My 2 cents

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Idije's Pregnant Daughter Weds At Ikoyi Registry / Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) / Teni Meets With Akon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.