Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" (37793 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Meet 'sandra' The Beauty Queen That Slays More Than Regina Daniels (photos) / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by onomeabuja: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
midolian:
He was drunk..

blame it on alcohol
u this man haba!......true true na alchohol.....make she go meet buhari na him get d pikin now since e don enter social media
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by ladycomfort(f): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mtcheew angry

Everyone here is blaming the girl for opening her legs,,, noone is blaming the foo'l for pouring his dirty semen inside her sad cos men are naturally polygamous

Klint wife.. Sorry o cheesy cheesy

Take heart cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Seahawk: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Or maybe he should have stayed faithful knowing he’s married

richiepolymer:
I blame this lady more. She knew the implications. Klint is married! Of course Klint should have used protection knowing he's married. There are many ladies out there who think that they have to hang on a man. If she was earning a living, I doubt if she would have called out Klint this way. Ladies who continue to date other women's husbands must be taught a lesson.
As for Klint, it will take a peaceful wife to forgive you o. I can imagine how hard you'll be trying to stabilize your home.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Seahawk: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Oh really? Taken on what grounds please?

Are you even listening to yourself
safarigirl:
Azzin. Several

Women like this should have their kids taken from them. Klint doesn't owe her jack, he should collect his daughter and send this shameless opportunist on her way
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Seahawk: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
no wonder silly men will keep sleeping around like dogs. Because the girl is to blame and he’s the innocent guy who got caught in the web of a deceitful home wrecker right?

Serves all of you right anyway.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Sparkle777(f): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Now listen young ladies, most of the celebrities you see are broke or not as rich as they'd have you believe. Dnt go making baby mamas of yourselves, its not worth it.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by ceejaynnaji(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
The fact that she can't take proper care of the child ,if this happens in a developed society he might end up getting custody or paying child support

Seahawk:
Oh really? Taken on what grounds please?

Are you even listening to yourself
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by opribo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
You see
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by safarigirl(f): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
ladycomfort:

Really The child taken away from the mother shocked

You think its that easy cheesy
if the father can prove himself a more suitable parent, they would take the child away from the mother

This one did not have the sense to use protection and feels obligated because she had a child she was told the father did not want to begin with, she doesn't sound like a reasonable parent. She can't even care for her child, abroad, they would take this kid away from her

She should face her child and stop disturbing us, in Nigeria sef, she would hardly get a thing from child support if they went to court.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by gaby(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sparkle777:
Now listen young ladies, most of the celebrities you see are broke or not as rich as they'd have you believe. Dnt go making baby mamas of yourselves, its not worth it.

hahahha come help me tell Benin babes like Klint's babymama obviously is...

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Agboki: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
i no no weda i no sabi read again or my eyes dey skip,dis babe meet dis dude 6 yrs ago(2013)come jst c klint 2017 oct again bt dey report d case 2 us 2018 wit toddler pics! my question bsay d pikin no dey grow? or d 6yrs old pics of d pikin loss?

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by SternProphet: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Amirullaha:
You slept with a drunk man and you are putting the blame on him...
Hmmm...
He is probably still thinking of how it happened...
SMH...

That is true looking at his picture up there.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Sparkle777(f): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
gaby:

hahahha come help me tell Benin babes like Klint's babymama obviously is...

Issorite, lemme rephrase. If you want to be a baby mama, make sure that he really can take care of you. Also hold ur side in case of stories that touch.
After all, who is now crying wolf?
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by ladycomfort(f): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:
if the father can prove himself a more suitable parent, they would take the child away from the mother

This one did not have the sense to use protection and feels obligated because she had a child she was told the father did not want to begin with, she doesn't sound like a reasonable parent. She can't even care for her child, abroad, they would take this kid away from her

She should face her child and stop disturbing us, in Nigeria sef, she would hardly get a thing from child support if they went to court.

Only in abroad undecided

So he will take the child away from her mother and hand it over to lillien, his wife to take care of cheesy cheesy

Mtcheeeew angry
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by petenweke: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
"You are tired of looking after this girl allone" which girl, your daughter?
Are you a saint? You didn't lnow he was married with children? You will also say you don't know he's a drunkard and not accountable for some things he does.
You are equally as guilty as he is, don't you have a boyfriend of your own? And why didn't you use protection? Okay you really wanted to be pregnant and give birth for him and become "babymama" Is this a good title? So you want sympathy now and fame? Is any publication paying you for the story? Because I don't see why you will go to social media to make your case.
You have the law court to go to to get redress if you are serious

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by safarigirl(f): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
ladycomfort:

Only in abroad undecided

So he will take the child away from her mother and hand it over to lillien, his wife to take care of cheesy cheesy

Mtcheeeew angry
in Nigeria, it would be much easier sef. Collect the child if he wants and the crying baby mama will comman cry on social media and nothing will happen because our justice is for the highest bidder.

People do it all the time.

And I repeat, if they took this case to court, even if Klint has to pay child support (which is the most he can be compelled to do), e no go pass 10k/month. So, if the dumbass baby mama had any sense, she would stop disturbing hard working members of society with her self inflicted woes

Nigeria is not a society that holds its men to any standards, same cannot be said of the women
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by ladycomfort(f): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:
in Nigeria, it would be much easier sef. Collect the child if he wants and the crying baby mama will comman cry on social media and nothing will happen because our justice is for the highest bidder.

People do it all the time.

And I repeat, if they took this case to court, even if Klint has to pay child support (which is the most he can be compelled to do), e no go pass 10k/month. So, if the dumbass baby mama had any sense, she would stop disturbing hard working members of society with her self inflicted woes

Nigeria is not a society that holds its men to any standards, same cannot be said of the women

He can only collect that child either by kidnapping or sending down assassins to kill the mother cheesy

Davido tried it as well.... It wasn't successful

And if he takes the child by force... Who will help.him take care of the child? His wife cheesy
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by peaseb: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
U slept with a married man without protection and u are here blabing. Oooo so u expect him to give u money like davido gives Sophia..... U calculated wrongly. Ask mercy aigbe she had to sell her gold to pay her daughters school fees..... Hope u know what that means..... Use dis 10 naira go buy sense
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by safarigirl(f): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
ladycomfort:

He can only collect that child either by kidnapping or sending down assassins to kill the mother cheesy

Davido tried it as well.... It wasn't successful

And if he takes the child by force... Who will help.him take care of the child? His wife cheesy
Davido wasn't successful because of Dele Momodu, not because he couldn't have been

Now, unless this aunty has an uncle with such clout, Klint will successfully take his child and nothing will happen. Who will help him take care of the child is left to him, it could even be his mother if he can't bring her home.

But, he would very much be in his right if he took that child, the only thing is, he never wanted her anyway. So, let the person that wanted the child take care of her.

If aunty is tired, she should put the child up for adoption. Being able to create a child doesn't mean one can care for a child as this aunty has shown
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by UncleJudax(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
nairalandfreak:
I feel angry right now.... you were friends on social media and boom.. years later you met in Benin.. and got pregnant for a married man,
You now see him as a meal ticket and its time to start granting interviews... Weldone Madam baby mama..
You have no shame... no self worth... you wonder why women are not respected?
Its because of cheap ladies like you..
Ladies you need to earn respect not fucck for it!
to be fair to her, Klint has to pinch in financially, which is why she is granting interviews up and down. grin

The babymam industry, just like any order, doesnt always pay.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by ladycomfort(f): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:
Davido wasn't successful because of Dele Momodu, not because he couldn't have been

Now, unless this aunty has an uncle with such clout, Klint will successfully take his child and nothing will happen. Who will help him take care of the child is left to him, it could even be his mother if he can't bring her home.

But, he would very much be in his right if he took that child, the only thing is, he never wanted her anyway. So, let the person that wanted the child take care of her.

If aunty is tired, she should put the child up for adoption. Being able to create a child doesn't mean one can care for a child as this aunty has shown

undecided
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by UncleJudax(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
dominique:
Serves her right, she can't deny that she doesn't know his marital status yet she went on date him and get pregnant to get financial security. Now she's forming victim, she should take several seats. The only victim here is the poor baby who didn't beg to come into the world through stupid wayward parents.
Serves her right, she can't deny that she knows his marital status...
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by mrsfavour(f): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Flets:
Never mess around with a lady that has nothing to lose.
A lady with a career, plans and a future will always act differently
very,very true.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Seahawk: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
ceejaynnaji:
The fact that she can't take proper care of the child ,if this happens in a developed society he might end up getting custody or paying child support

Who says she can’t take proper care of the child?

If this was a developed country you people won’t be here giving him a pat on the back and basically laying all the blame on the girl, if this was a developed country he would pay child support big time and he’d be in hot soup with his wife right now.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by fireback: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
I would have join in fighting for this lady, if only klint was a bachelor. but the problem now is that he is married, so I wouldn't like to pour sand into his marriage not because of klint but for the sake of his wife.
as for the lady, pls carry your cross. but if you still want me to join you in this fight you have to swear that you didn't know klint was married before opening your leg for him. remember, 2face was still single when all those girls got pregnant for him, at least they were all trying their luck to see who will eventually be his wife. but as for you, what luck were you trying that made you to get pregnant for a married man. were you expecting him to leave his legal wife and marry you?. or did you want him to share the money he gives his wife into two and give one. madam didn't you see other single guys in your area, who you can get pregnant for, so that if you're lucky enough, they can even marry you and take care of the baby instead of you running after a married man that already has responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by ladycomfort(f): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
Too many senseless comments on this thread angry

Olosho.forming married man cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by MrBONE2(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
Amirullaha:
You slept with a drunk man and you are putting the blame on him...
Hmmm...
He is probably still thinking of how it happened...
SMH...
It is not the Fault of the BoneBeing cos he is under the influence of Alcoholgrin
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Danchibez: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shithole baby mama, well don oo tongue tongue
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Donjazzy12(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
tpapi:
The woman needs a good lawyer, klint will b forced to take care of his daughter
You are cursed!
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by richiepolymer(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Seahawk:
Or maybe he should have stayed faithful knowing he’s married

They both share the blame of course
But checking it well the lady carries more blame. There must have been many single men seeking after her but she preferred to give in to another woman's property.
If women were not cruel to themselves, men would have been more disciplined.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Donjazzy12(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
abefedammy:
A lady, identified as Sandra Novo-Jacob, recently went on social media to call out the comedian for allegedly abandoning her and her baby girl

She wrote on Facebook during the week, “Klint da drunk is the father of my child. I cannot hide it anymore because I am tired of caring for this child alone. I need him to play the role of a father to (our) child, Annora Uchechi Klint Igwemba.”

To show proof of the communication between her and the comedian, Jacob posted screenshots of her chats with Klint, bank credit alerts, and a photo of the child’s birth certificate bearing Klint’s full name.

The 26-year-old woman explained to Sunday Scoop, “We were friends on social media for some years before we eventually met in Benin in 2013. That’s all I can say about that. When I told him about the pregnancy, he asked me to get rid of it. But I couldn’t do that as I didn’t want to abort the innocent baby.

Lamenting about how hard it has been for her to solely take care of the baby, she said, “The last time I saw him was in October 2017. Since I shared the story on Facebook, he has not reached out to me. He has not even seen the baby. I chat with him on WhatsApp, but he replies only whenever he feels like.”

Meanwhile, Klint, who is married with three kids, has not made any statement about the issue. All attempts to get Klint’s reaction to the story were abortive.

https://www.gistrealm.com/klint-asked-me-to-abort-our-baby-klint-da-drunks-baby-mama/

This is very simple. He did not want the child. You did. So why are you calling him out na? Go and take care of your child.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by missjane: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
And this girl is 26 years o meaning she knew what she was doing...pple get pregnant for non celebs everyday nobody hears their voice na ur own u no wan make person rest. Aunty get a job n train ur pikin.. wen you opened ur legs u were signing contract papers to care for a child if it came into the world ..

I'm not supporting klint either. Only that a lady has the right to say NO, anything other than that will be termed as rape. Many married men go after ladies n it's left for a woman that knows what she is worth to make her decision..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Idije's Pregnant Daughter Weds At Ikoyi Registry / Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) / 1st Birthday Of Sinach Daughter, Rachel Sonia Rhoda Chigozirim (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.