Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" (37794 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Meet 'sandra' The Beauty Queen That Slays More Than Regina Daniels (photos) / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by TexasCowboy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Some men are just plain stupid. Klint's wife is one of the most beautiful women I know, with beautiful booty to match. Yet the yeye husband went outside to shook his pen1s into another vagina without using condom.

Hopeless man. I pray his wife divorces his black asss.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by shegie(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
lair...............so u av the the mind to celebrate the child dedication ur self by giving the baby name without the consent of the farther or the relations
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Fourwinds: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
cerowo:
nawao shocked
I warned her about this

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by sweetilicious(f): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Flets:
Never mess around with a lady that has nothing to lose.
A lady with a career, plans and a future will always act differently
Exactly.Some girls are not serious. You knew he was married and you were chatting him up just cos he is a comedian that has money.Dude is so foolish too.Just look how he is ruining his Peaceful home.They should carry their cross.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by flamingREED(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
You can't care for just one child.

Just one child!
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by shegie(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
u just jump to conclusion sha, fear God na
TexasCowboy:
Some men are just plain stupid. Klint's wife is one of the most beautiful women I know, with beautiful booty to match. Yet the yeye husband went outside to shook his pen1s into another vagina without using condom.

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by shegie(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
correct
sweetilicious:
Exactly.Some girls are not serious. You knew he was married and you were chatting him up just cos he is a comedian that has money.Dude is so foolish too.Just look how he is ruining his Peaceful home.They should carry their cross.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Benjamin4388(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
her tatics smells of pure gold-digging.she wants to use the baby as a means of financial security..sleeping with a married man n coming to social media to tell us indicate u are a shameless LovePeddler and a homebreaker.abeg borrow leaf frm other babymamas taking care of their baggage in peace
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Fourwinds: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
famiebee:
That's what you get from sleeping with married men, because you knew he was married, I'm sure she had a bf while ducking another man....oloshi radarada.....the guy can't marry you to be the 2nd....and if he was just a hustling guy I'm sure she won't even tell him before removing it....

Dunno what's wrong with us ladies..let's hustle make money and have our own brand jare
hmmmm...I warned her this will happen

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by tpapi: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You are cursed!
y r u feeling pained, is it because Linda ikeji dumped ur ass
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by mentorandfriend(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
"He told me to abort the baby but I said no coz I didn't want to kill the innocent baby."

Lmao. Girls. Because he's a celeb, she was already seeing a meal ticket for life and she's there forming like she's a good person with conscience.

Let me hear if it's a broke student that impregnated her, she'll not even consult him before removing it. I know these people.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Fourwinds: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
adontcare:
All the desperate girls clinging to married men, how market? A married man will lie to u that his wife is bad,smelling and not good in bed just to get laid. Mumu girls will fall becos they thought they are better than d wife. Not knowing dat once a lady start having kids, d body chemistry will never be d same as at when she is still single. So u single girls pride urselves as classic. U collect from Sam, Peter, Joshua and 10 different men to look good while d woman in d house go through pains of child bearing, abusive and ungrateful husband, troublesome in-laws, and taking care of the home just to be dia for her kid(s). Now after d opening and closing of legs. U get pregnant,what do u think d man will do to u afterwards? He already have a borehole at home, so won't need u as an additional borehole. He will start hunting for d next classic and tight single girl. Wise up ladies. Stop sleeping with married men. It cannot and will never give u joy and happiness at the end. My 2 cents
lol at tight ki ni
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
The pikin sef na olofofo...she just resemble Klint like photocopy...no DNA testing necessary...you arethe father...oya do ya duty grin
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Seahawk: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
And mor0ns on here are acting as if he’s blameless
TexasCowboy:

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Platony(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hear her saying "innocent baby" as if she hasn't done D&C b4. Be sincere, If Klint wasn't a celeb, wld u kip d preg? Come Madam, Klint is a married man. I believe he didn't force himself on u. Settle dis case amicably wit him.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
The rate of infertility in men is increasing geometrically. 20- 30 percent of married couples are being involved with regard to infertility. One out of every five couples has fertility problems. This trend is increasing because of two reasons:

One, there is increased awareness concerning the problem. Secondly, there are more problems which occurs inside the body that is related to technology. They are:

Environmental hazards
Stress
Work Hazards
Demographic factor
Sperm Count
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
In our Environments, being exposed to many harmful chemicals, gases, and other pollutants can make our sperm ineffective. For instance, excessive use of alternative energy leads to the release of hydrocarbons, with far-reaching consequences on the production of sperms and ovulation in women. These days, almost every home has a generator set, which releases carbon monoxide whenever they are turned on. In commercial cities, where the population of people is high and automobiles are found everywhere, the toxins released into the atmosphere gets to the body when inhaled and is harmful to the body system.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/causes-of-defective-sperms-in-men/
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by aalangel(f): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Stupid girl...and you knew he was married. BabayMama on your mind.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Dshocker(m): 12:12am On Apr 02, 2018
But he asked you to abort it,but you refused.....Why are you now calling out on him
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by adontcare(f): 3:55am On Apr 02, 2018
Fourwinds:
lol at tight ki ni
Na only dat u see abi? Na easter season o
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by popsyleo1: 5:03am On Apr 02, 2018
The girl is an idiot, so you Bleep without condom and you didn't think of going for a medical test before anything. You wanted to be pregnant so that you can get some cash from him. Did you not know he has a wife? Why did you sleep with a married man. You are a prostitute simple.
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by oshocall: 6:22am On Apr 02, 2018
Babe na wa 4 u o u go dey open leg 4 a Mann wey get 3 children OK na d result u c so

Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by aishmuhd(f): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2018
nairalandfreak:
I feel angry right now.... you were friends on social media and boom.. years later you met in Benin.. and got pregnant for a married man,
You now see him as a meal ticket and its time to start granting interviews... Weldone Madam baby mama..
You have no shame... no self worth... you wonder why women are not respected?
Its because of cheap ladies like you..
Ladies you need to earn respect not fucck for it!
Gbam!!! Agent of home breaker
Re: Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" by Glorygee(f): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
lolsssssss
kullozone:
But I don't really know what she wants us to do for her.

Girls and bells have one thing in common, when you ring a bell in school, children come out... And When you sleep with a girl, children come out too smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Idije's Pregnant Daughter Weds At Ikoyi Registry / Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) / 1st Birthday Of Sinach Daughter, Rachel Sonia Rhoda Chigozirim (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.