Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 (1148 Views)

Igbo Presidency 2023: Igbo Group Lists Buhari's Achievements, Backs Him For 2019 / Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2018
For where!? grin April fool o jare. It remains Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023.
Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by BankeSmalls(f): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2018
Apart from the rats and cockroaches in your room, who even know you sef? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Apart from the rats and cockroaches in your room, who even know you sef? cheesy
You wey post here nko? You know know me grin?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2018
igbodefender:
For where!? grin April fool o jare. It remains Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023.
Delusional soul. Go to Aba and advocate not on Nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Delusional soul. Go to Aba and advocate not on Nairaland.
Ignorant one. What practical solution have you brought to end marginalization of Ndigbo. You are just a typical naysayer.
Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2018
igbodefender:
Ignorant one. What practical solution have you brought to end marginalization of Ndigbo. You are just a typical naysayer.
Sorry, I don't respond to a terror apologist.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Sorry, I don't respond to a terror apologist.
Change your moniker from SouthEastFacts because you are too ignorant to merit that name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2018
igbodefender:

Change your moniker from SouthEastFacts because you are too ignorant to merit that name.
Take your shit elsewhere. I don't respond to a terror apologist.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Take your shit elsewhere. I don't respond to a terror apologist.
I think you are the one who needs to get off my mentions you ignorant person.
Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2018
igbodefender:
I think you are the one who needs to get off my mentions you ignorant person.
If you think you are popular with this your delusion, put me on call anytime you stampede Abalona. Stop disturbing us on Nairaland full.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by YorubaAssasin: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
Look at Savages everywhere fighting one another... grin This the major problem with you guys.. "No Unity" undecided angry sad

Well, I was passing thru, heard some savagery noise and had to stop by to make sure there's no cannibalism of any form going on... we'll no longer tolerate that nonsense! Anyway good day and Happy Easter... Jew wanna-be. grin

Let the image below serve as a reminder of a new Sherriff in town. Behave urselves.

Make Sango and Obatala bless you! cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by NdiaraIGBO: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
igbodefender:

Oga Ndigbo, abeg if you see market no enter am o! Who go vote igboman for the presidency of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by NdiaraIGBO: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Look at Savages everywhere fighting one another... grin This the major problem with you guys.. "No Unity" undecided angry sad

Well, I was passing thru, heard some savagery noise and had to stop by to make sure there's no cannibalism of any form going on... we'll no longer tolerate that nonsense! Anyway good day and Happy Easter... Jew wanna-be. grin

Let the image below serve as a reminder of a new Sherriff in town. Behave urselves.

You need a soldier?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by neezar: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

stop stressing ur self

Igbodefender issa northerner

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

If you think you are popular with this your delusion, put me on call anytime you stampede Abalona. Stop disturbing us on Nairaland full.

Igbodefender, Agu N'eche Mba!

Re: Breaking: Igbodefender Drops Agitation For Igbo Presidency 2023 by YorubaAssasin: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

You need a soldier?

Yes... alaye mi. make we dey carry dey go! Welcome aboard!

(1) (Reply)

Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. / Obasanjo’s Coalition Adopts ADC As Political Party / Buhari Has Reduced MKO Into A Sectional Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.