Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way (2802 Views)

I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife / What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ / I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2018
My brother was 15years and he died yesterday though he has been sick for a while and we ask my mum to bring him to lagos so that me and my senior brother can take adequate care of him. My senior brother took him for a test where he was told it is kidney problem and needed urgent attention but was giving Tuesday to come for treatment(navy hospital at satellite town). Just yesterday, in the morning, he said he can't breath again and there was serious traffic on the road, so my senior brother suggested we use bike which I didn't agree to but he gave up on the road. We love this boy so much, I can't control myself please just tell me something to calm myself because the thought alone is killing me. My parent are still in shock, but why will God allow my brother to die, anyway I can't question God
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by dominique(f): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2018
May God rest his soul and console you and your family through this difficult period. Please take heart, he's in a better place now and no longer in pain.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Pearl05(f): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2018
May the Lord the all knowing God, who knows the end from the beginning thereof grant you and your family the grace to bear this loss.

The lord has called back his beloved home to rest and save you the pains and anguish of seeing him in great pains.

Be strong for Christ has given us victory over death( eternal life).

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by kingreign(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
My brother was 15years and he died yesterday though he has been sick for a while and we ask my mum to bring him to lagos so that me and my senior brother can take adequate care of him. My senior brother took him for a test where he was told it is kidney problem and needed urgent attention but was giving Tuesday to come for treatment(navy hospital at satellite town). Just yesterday, in the morning, he said he can't breath again and there was serious traffic on the road, so my senior brother suggested we use bike which I didn't agree to but he gave up on the road. We love this boy so much, I can't control myself please just tell me something to calm myself because the thought alone is killing me. My parent are still in shock, but why will God allow my brother to die, anyway I can't question God

I'm sorry to read about the unfortunate demise of your younger brother . may God grant onto you and everyone that's close the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by OtemAtum: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2018
From my personal experience, all human who have died are in a better state of mind by virtue of peace. So brother, don't be very sad. The only thing is that you will really miss him and I can feel your pain. Cheer up bro.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2018
Pearl05:
May the Lord the all knowing God, who knows the end from the beginning thereof grant you and your family the grace to bear this loss.

The lord has called back his beloved home to rest and save you the pains and anguish of seeing him in great pains.

Be strong for Christ has given us victory over death( eternal life).
hm
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by CuteMadridista: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2018
Its a pity your brother had to suffer and die from such a debilitating health condition.

Do send me a PM if you need a listening ear and someone to cry to

Sheet happens and we all go through terrible moments
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
@ op sorry for your lost it's not easy losing ur love one epically this Young, I hope heaven gives u and your households comfort in this time of sadness .
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
I share with you the agony of your grief & the anguish of your heart finds echo in my own.

I felt exactly the way you feel when I lost my mum in 2001. I was barely 21 and I broke down for close to 2weeks.

I'm sorry for your loss but you've gotta move on!
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by mjbaba: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=Xcelinteriors post=66336479]My brother was 15years and he died yesterday though he has been sick for a while and we ask my mum to bring him to lagos so that me and my senior brother can take adequate care of him. My senior brother took him for a test where he was told it is kidney problem and needed urgent attention but was giving Tuesday to come for treatment(navy hospital at satellite town). Just yesterday, in the morning, he said he can't breath again and there was serious traffic on the road, so my senior brother suggested we use bike which I didn't agree to but he gave up on the road. We love this boy so much, I can't control myself please just tell me something to calm myself because the thought alone is killing me. My parent are still in shock, but why will God allow my brother to die, anyway I can't question God[/quot

sorry dear. take consolation that the pains are over for him and he is in a better place. We cannot question God. he knows best I know the thoughts you will be having now...... that probably if he has been brought to lagos earlier, the kidney issue would have been discovered and treated before it got this bad. Its no use. thats how God has written his path
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by MOORCHMOORE(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Your brother is lucky to have died this Holy week / Easter period. Just keep praying for him to resurrect with Jesus whom we are celebrating today.

Its painful to lose and innocent brother to a disease meant for adults.

My condolences
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by frbona: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
My condolences to the bereaved Family. Be assured that the Almighty has called his 15yr old Angel to be with him, away from this world of sin and pain. Rise above grief. Live your life and pretend this never happened. If he was around he would hate to see you in tears or pain and would feel worse that he is the cause of your bitterness. So Find a way to let go. God is always in control. I pray you never grieve again.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by MsFaith: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
May God give you and the rest of your family the fortitude to bear the loss. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen

Grieve no more dear, it's well
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Advision: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

You've done your best, take heart in knowing his suffering has come to an end
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thank you so much everyone, I have consoled my mum that is with me with everything you've told me. God bless you all
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by elektra(f): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
So sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family find solace in this difficult time. The pain will always be there, but I pray that God will give you the strength to carry on.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by rezzy: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and your family.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by annie74(f): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
I cannot imagine the pain you're passing through, however, l pray you find the comfort and peace you seek. Accept my sincere condolences.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by megastu(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.

Please take heart. This world is just a transit place. We will all eventually leave one day.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by ezugegere(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Take heart bro. Life is such a shiiit! I'm sure he's better off wherever he is now. No more sickness. No more pains.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by trekkie: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
I am so sorry to read of your loss. Please stop crying ...ndo o...sorry sending my hugs to you. He is really in a better place. Greet your mother the loss of a child is devastating.... Kai...sorry. May God's comfort see you all through this most difficult period .... No more pains for him
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by sunnymighty(m): 1:16am On Apr 02, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
it is well with your family.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Temibabie(f): 1:34am On Apr 02, 2018
Hey dear... So sorry for your loss,may his soul rest in peace,may God continue to guide and protect you and the rest of the family,take heart dearie... It is well
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 02, 2018
Oh dear! It's so heartbreaking losing a loved one.

May God give you and your family the fortitude to bear this great loss.

He was too young to go. But we still thank God for everything. May he rest well in His bosom.

Be strong OK. It's not easy, I know. But you'll be fine.

It's well!!!
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by symbian123(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2018
This is truly sad and heartbreaking. I know what it feels like to lose a loved one. Please try to cheer up. I know it's easier said and done. U are going through a phase right now but I assure u that someday all would be in the past. Time would heal ur wounded heart. May his soul rest in perfect peace. It is well. Accept our deepest condolences.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by chinebu(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
May his soul rest in peace. Today its him and tomorrow maybe anybody.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by bukatyne(f): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

May God console your family and forgive yourself for not listening to your elder brother. Also ask for your elder brother's forgiveness and your parents.

When everyone is done grieving and is reviewing the events that led to his death, they will remember you were against them taking bike.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by lurther: 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sorry for your Loss Fear. The thought alone that he is in heven a sger and more reliable place should be a consolation to you. Take heart . May his soul rest in peace . Amen.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by gaby(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

Please take heart sis and be strong,he's in a better place.
You are loved
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by noony926: 5:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Hardly comes on family section, but alas, your story is one not to avoid. Be a man, console yourself bro, take solace in the words of the Lord, be rest assured your bro is in better place to rest. Take heart bro Ok. It is well.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by ojotobiloba1: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
“My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family during this difficult period. May you find the comfort and peace that you seek and may the soul of your brother rest in peace. Really painful, please be strong
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Heebah: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Take heart sis! Its not easy but eventually u will let go. I know u love him so much,but God loves him more. He is in a better place. Pls be strong for ur mom ok. *Hugs*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reforms To Make Emotional Abuse Illegal / I Need A Divorce Lawyer In Ibadan. / Pastor Turned Stripper Says Sex Work Has Made Her A Better Mum Than Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.