Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way (2794 Views)

I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife / What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ / I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by stubbornman(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
My brother was 15years and he died yesterday though he has been sick for a while and we ask my mum to bring him to lagos so that me and my senior brother can take adequate care of him. My senior brother took him for a test where he was told it is kidney problem and needed urgent attention but was giving Tuesday to come for treatment(navy hospital at satellite town). Just yesterday, in the morning, he said he can't breath again and there was serious traffic on the road, so my senior brother suggested we use bike which I didn't agree to but he gave up on the road. We love this boy so much, I can't control myself please just tell me something to calm myself because the thought alone is killing me. My parent are still in shock, but why will God allow my brother to die, anyway I can't question God

There is a better place away from earth , free from suffering thats where he is.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by sweetTai(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2018
I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words that can comfort a heart in mourning but I want you to know that Your Brother is looking down from heaven with a smile. He knows how much you hurt and he realizes how much you miss him. But God loves him so much, he called him home to enjoy his eternity. It’s a debt we all owe and we shall all re-unite someday again. I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS AND I PRAY YOUR BROTHER REST IN PEACE.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by UDUJ(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
My brother was 15years and he died yesterday though he has been sick for a while and we ask my mum to bring him to lagos so that me and my senior brother can take adequate care of him. My senior brother took him for a test where he was told it is kidney problem and needed urgent attention but was giving Tuesday to come for treatment(navy hospital at satellite town). Just yesterday, in the morning, he said he can't breath again and there was serious traffic on the road, so my senior brother suggested we use bike which I didn't agree to but he gave up on the road. We love this boy so much, I can't control myself please just tell me something to calm myself because the thought alone is killing me. My parent are still in shock, but why will God allow my brother to die, anyway I can't question God

Take heart sis. Your younger brother is in a better place now. I understand how you feel. I lost my aunt (my mums younger sister) 5 years ago to similar circumstances (kidney failure). She left a husband and four beautiful daughters behind.

Sometimes when things like this happens we ask God why us. I believe God allowed it to happen to take him out of the pains he has had for so long. So take heart sister. Your brother is in a better place.

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by CAPSLOCKED: 8:12am On Apr 12, 2018
UDUJ:

Take heart sis. Your younger brother is in a better place now. I understand how you feel. I lost my aunt (my mums younger sister) 5 years ago to similar circumstances (kidney failure). She left a husband and four beautiful daughters behind.

Sometimes when things like this happens we ask God why us. I believe God allowed it to happen to take him out of the pains he has had for so long. So take heart sister. Your brother is in a better place.

WHHHYYYYY?
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by UDUJ(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHHHYYYYY?

Morning bro. I was brought up a christian though my view of religion changed after I left the country.

People feel safer believing in something, the existence of a higher being (God, Allah, Buddha, Scientology etc) that looks over them same way the atheists believe the universe gives back what you give to the world. Am I making any sense bro? smiley

1 Share

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by CAPSLOCKED: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2018
UDUJ:

Morning bro. I was brought up a christian though my view of religion changed after I left the country.

People feel safer believing in something, the existence of a higher being (God, Allah, Buddha, Scientology etc) that looks over them same way the atheists believe the universe gives back what you give to the world. Am I making any sense bro? smiley

"ALWAYS ALWAYS". smiley

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

Trust me I know exactly how it feels because I lost my immediate elder sis recently.

We were so close, that I had so many sleepless nights crying and thinking about her.

Before her demise, she was seriously sick, she was so in pain that seeing her in that state was heartbreaking.

If I say I have anything to say to make you feel better I lie but trust me your brother is relieved of pains you wouldn't want to see him go through.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by mistyebby(f): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2018
Take heart dear. May God grant you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss...Amen
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by SensaGreene: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

This is so sad. May his soul rest in peace. Know that he is in a better place. May the Holy Spirit Grant you all the fortitude to bear the loss. It is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? / Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever / Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.