Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" (1534 Views)

She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by Aniwhyte(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
I stated feeling sick and unwell last week Monday, so i bought some drugs that evening, so i became fine but the next morning i started feeling unwell again, so i bought some drugs but it didn't worked, even up till this moment am feeling very unwell, so i went to do text and the result came out, the doctor who ran the text for me then told me i have malaria, that he doesn't want to give me drugs or injection because of the type of malaria i got, he said i needs drips because it will circulate in the whole of my body therefore giving me fast relieve, he told me i needs to be admitted, but the problem am having now is that i really don't wants to be admitted because i have a very important issue to take care of starting from tomorrow and the whole of the week, and worst of all its not something that can wait or be postponed, i really don't know what to do right now am really so confused, isn't there any good malaria drugs that i can get from over the counter pharmacies that can bring down this malaria, i thought drugs works very effectively on malaria, am really feeling so sick right now, please i needs lists of effective malaria drugs

Here is my test result below :

Lalasticlala please help me, so i can get more reviews

Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Dear OP, how about you taking this test result to a Pharmacist?
Or better still, go with your doctor's advise.
Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by Pointblank09(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
You are tested positive of malaria
Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by adadike(f): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pele. Go for lonart tab, vit c, panadol and ciprotab.
Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by mayberry1(f): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
adadike:
Pele. Go for lonart tab, vit c, panadol and ciprotab.

Medically, it's not advisable to take vitamin C while on malaria drugs. vitamin C acts as an antioxidant which counters the effect of the anti-malaria drug from being effective.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by Homeboiy: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
I see HIV positive on the list
don't mind mad.. I don drink
Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by babs50g: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
it's never appropriate to use drug any how.
You need to always see doctor from time to time. Understanding the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics is very important.
Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by justmenoni: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Op, are you kidding me?
Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by ezugegere(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
U don't need Cipro. You have malaria. Take any antimalarial that works for u. Maybe Lonart DS. Or you can go for boiled Dogoyaro leave mixed with small stout if u don't have money.
Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by XX01(f): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
This type of malaria affects the brain and you can die. Please go to the hospital.
Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by Aniwhyte(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
XX01:
This type of malaria affects the brain and you can die. Please go to the hospital.
Hmmmmm, u are serious or just joking??
Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by Aniwhyte(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
ezugegere:
U don't need Cipro. You have malaria. Take any antimalarial that works for u. Maybe Lonart DS. Or you can go for boiled Dogoyaro leave mixed with small stout if u don't have money.

Tnk u very much sir
Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by Aniwhyte(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
mayberry1:

Medically, it's not advisable to take vitamin C while on malaria drugs. vitamin C acts as an antioxidant which counters the effect of the anti-malaria drug from being effective.
Sir, is orange among the vitamin c u are talking about, bcus i always licks orange immediately after taking drugs
Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by Aniwhyte(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Dear OP, how about you taking this test result to a Pharmacist?

Or better still, go with your doctor's advise.

Okay sir, tnk u very much
Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by mayberry1(f): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=Aniwhyte post=66380116]
Sir, is orange among the vitamin c u are talking about, bcus i always licks orange immediately after taking drugs [/quote

Orange is a major source of vitamin C and I was particular about malaria drug.
NB: I'm a female.
Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by Aniwhyte(m): 6:40am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=mayberry1 post=66380569][/quote]
Okay, tnk u very much ma'am.
Re: Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" by holusormi(m): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2018
You won’t be attending to anything again if you are dead , don’t die a foolish death , follow your doctor’s advice!!!

(1) (Reply)

English Plain And Pattern Fabrics For Sale / Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her / What If Your Family's Photo Looked Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.