Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

See Why Politicians Are Fighting, And The Cure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Politicians Are Fighting, And The Cure (274 Views)

Nigeria Diplomatic Passport: Why Politicians Don't Release Theirs After Office / 2019: Why Politicians Are Ganging Up Against Buhari – Gov. Okorocha / Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Politicians Are Fighting, And The Cure by IamTheAnswers: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
When there is problem, the smartest thing to do is to know why the problems occurred and the next level is the stop reoccurrence. What if you don't know the reason for your pains, your failures, unfulfillment, anger, disappointment, hunger, termination and sorrows.

Have I mentioned death and the fear of afterdeath , so you see, man is frustrated without a light to lead. And they keep asking questions which no one is able to answer. In the form of sicknesses and diseases, pains frustrated by lots of things which didn't work out as planned. Trying to obey the religious traditions passed down to them and all of the stories of the earth.

Why the problems the world over?, If you would listen hard and real, you will hear that there is a map leading the people of the earth, and that is the person of the Holy Ghost. All other spirits are unclean to associate with. You dare not listen to those going no where. The blind can never lead the blinds. That's like zero plus zeros all you will find is zero plus more zeros and all nothing. It's like frustrations I talked about earlier. 000 -000 and it just goes on like that through the whole generations.

Psalms 82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

A true pictures of what is happening the world over. They are praying yet walking in Darkness. How could it be well with them when they are walking in Darkness.

If you would hear again, listen to this again,

Psalms 91:6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

What did the scriptures said?? There are pestilence that is at work in Darkness. And so when you are walking in Darkness, you will surely meet with the pestilences I mentioned earlier. The cure is the light

John 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

To hear the truth is the cure. You must hear. If you never heard him, the truth. The word of God Almighty which bears witness to the truth. Who lives in heaven right now, which is alive and active right now through the Holy Spirit, if you haven't heard from him yourself it won't make sense to you. You wouldn't consider it any valuable treasure you adore. You will just flow along but not really into him. And by your actions you have already deny yourself a glorious opportunity to know the voice which created Everything and to discover whom you really are.

82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Because you couldn't hear and because you lacked hearing, faith won't come to you. And so you will continue with camera view. Single look. Life is dimensional. There are levels in life. The place you are is the place you have been given to occupy till he comes. When the apostle Paul heard the truth from heaven he became a new man. What you need right now isn't to solve your problems. You actually need a new nature. A new self. When you know your self you are out of Darkness. But if you are unable to hear

82:7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Oh how you need the Holy Spirit right now where you are. This is my prayers for every one

82:8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

More importantly the scriptures foretold that in the last days lots of problems will come. But never forget that what differentiates the light and dark Kingdom is the foundation they are built on. Darkness have none foundationally. Where there is light you wouldn't find or Remember if there is anything called darkness.

But guess what

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

And more
2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

(1) (Reply)

2018: US Pledges To Ensure Free, Fair Election In Ekiti / Nimet Predicts Cloudy, Dust Haze Weather For Friday / How I Suffered Discrimination At Age 18 In Nigeria - Aroms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.