Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

#bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf (23130 Views)

Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction / BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by Amagite2: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Big brother Naija housemate, Cee-C got almost everyone talking when she ripped her Payporte cultural dress to a crop top.

Payporte even had to express their displeasure.

Her elder sister who is currenlty handling her social media pages has now apologized on her behalf to Payporte and the entire Efik people.

She wrote;

"Since last night it has been all tension following the readjustments Cee-C made to the clothes given her.
It has also been a tough decision to make on what step I should take knowing that this incidence occurred inside the House and Cee-C is not here to speak for herself. But nonetheless I will make a statement on the capacity of her sister.
I want to apologize for the rather unnecessary statement that Cee-C made about the attire given to her by @payporte.
I'm not there with them as all of us here. But from previous happenings, it may seem that the housemates are not adequately informed about their task of modelling these attires for the brands that make them. I guess this is why some of the housemates go ahead to make amendments to them.
It would be more effective if @payporte were to communicate their displeasure to the housemate through their usual communication medium so that Cee-C would make an apology of her own which would be seen as more authentic, genuine and personal than what I have shared here.
That said, I apologize on her behalf and also to the Efik ethnicity who may have been slighted by this. I assure you it has nothing to do with tribe. We love, relate and do business amicably with all tribes and people.
Thank you.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-cee-cs-sister-apologizes-payporte-behalf.html

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Awww that's so cute of her kiss besides this dress is ugly cheesy I'll do the same if I were in her shoe cool

36 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by Mutemenot(m): 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Your sister is an efuluefu

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by Nutase: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Is cee cee a double alphabet.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by Olalan(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
The deed has been done already and am sure the sponsors have already taken a decision on her actions. Next time people will be more cautious on speaking publicly, let no one say payporte is bad if they influence her not winning, it's just the norm even in saner climes

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by HOLYDICK(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cee cee, her sister, the apology, payport and finally bbn can all go F dem selves up

Chelsea vs Tottenham the game go swt

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by BruncleZuma: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Make dem park well...this is my first BBN comment, I hope Payporte goes bankrupt...for this morally reprehensible and foolish TV Show.

9 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by Nathdoug(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
TRUTH BE TOLD I DONT SEE YOUTHS TAKING UP THE MANTLE OF LEADERSHIP IN THE NEXT 5 DECADES...

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by omoadeleye(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Imagine the thrash her sister just typed, so you want to lecture payport on how to handle issues right? Rudeness and arrogance flows in their bloodline...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by HRich(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bleep them all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by OSUigbo: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shove your silly apology into your ass.
You did a very BAD job in the upbringing of that silly girl. Stupìd inglorious ingrate. After destroying the cloth, she said payporte una fùck up, Abeg make una come carry una cloth.
If I was payporte, I'll ask her to return the dress in the state it was when it was given to her.

SHE IS RUDE AND ARROGANT!

Ugly stupìd bìtch.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by Somebodydaddy01: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Who watch that Chelsea match ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by braimeddy: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Payporte won't accept the apology

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by abescom: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Apologising yet making stupid excuses. Just apologise and go away.

Your sister is rude and very saucy and should be evicted despite your Half baked apology.

22 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by CastedAyo: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww that's so cute of her kiss besides that dress is ugly cheesy I'll do the same if I'm in her shoe cool

We know that you're BRAINLESS nah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by tstx(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
The dress was ugly tho

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by MhizzAJ(f): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cee Cee didn't do anything wrong
That dress was very ugly and weird
I don't know why her sister is apologising
Some people just want others to swallow all of their shortcomings i don't have that kinda patience

13 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by tstx(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Olalan:
The deed has been done already and am sure the sponsors have already taken a decision on her actions. Next time people will be more cautious on speaking publicly, let no one say payporte is bad if they influence her not winning, it's just the norm even in saner climes
Influence her not winning!!!!!??/""##!" Bro, we already know the winner of Bbnaija double wahala... whether she cut the dress or not e for no make any differece

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Good.

Way to go!
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by MrBigiman: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shame to u really, since u still have a voice to defend ur sister. There are 10 other housemate, and none made an open mockery of their dress. Shame will be heaped on ur family for ever. Peace will have evade u for not saying the truth. Go and crash-land in the sea. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by FitArmy: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
cool 1) 2) 2)
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by babdap: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Seems you have manners unlike Cee-C, one would have thought your parents raised mannerless children.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by Johnbosco77(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Medicine after death...

Will that one work?

#NwaAmaikpe...?
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by OSUigbo: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww that's so cute of her kiss besides that dress is ugly cheesy I'll do the same if I'm in her shoe cool
Foolish comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by letusbepieces: 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
CEEC IS VERY ENTERTAINING AND A NATURAL CHARACTER.

CEEC SHOULD WIN THE SHOW.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by Curvydick001: 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
MrBigiman:
Shame to u really, since u still have a voice to defend ur sister. There are 10 other housemate, and none made an open mockery of their dress. Shame will be heaped on ur family for ever. Peace will have evade u for not saying the truth. Go and crash-land in the sea. Rubbish!

That's wasn't necessary bro it's just a game Haba ��

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by zlantanfan: 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
What difference does this make, the culprit is unapologetic and proud but aspiring to win a show which exist by partnership of a sponsor who you have disrespected their brand and chase their customers.

The excuse is irelevant, you don't need to know a role before pretending atleast to appreciate everything your host offers.
Bad attitude is like perfume you can't hide

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by Flye: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ok
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by jayson87: 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
Only feeble minds don't know the fact Bbnaija is stage-managed and rigged. The fools keep giving turnover to the stupid show through their SMS votes.

Yeye dey smell. If ceec is not disqualified, bbnaija is then a certified fake show

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by seunfly: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
I don't see any apology in here rather a blame game that ceec, her fans and family has been playing since inception of this show. I noticed the arrogance, rude and bad character is in house thing, the way her sister has been attacking any body that say the truth about her untrained girl says a lot about their upbringing.

Can u imagine she used 3 paragraphs to blame payporte, correct payporte and tell them what to do while she used 1 paragraph to apologise to payporte and Efik people. Did anybody sees any similarity btw them?

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf by roarik(f): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
this gal should just go home jor...she get bad behaviour,con get bad mouth join.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Cancels Premiere Of Okafor's Law Over Court Injunction For Stealing / Direct Link To Download Legend Of The Seeker Season 2 Episodes / Falz Joins Tinsel Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.